Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up (33830 Views)

Corper Chinko Ekun Seen Going For His NYSC Duties (PHOTOS) / Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / Corper Chinko Ekun At NYSC Orientation Camp, Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Jemex003: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

2 Likes

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Ndi 4 people tweeting from a room
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
see tears ooo
onu canda yi oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by FireUpNow(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Hold on to God as you will rise up again, this is just a phase in your life and it come and go. The girl who left you due to brikeness will come back when banga ripe again . Keep hope alive no giving up brodaly. Shalom!!
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=Ireportlive post=118379227][/quote]

OZUN NWURANWU
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Advancedman(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Pierocash:
So he didn't have any savings in his account?

Under such contract one is being managed and own nothing even people working in so-called top jobs.
You are made to live where you can't afford in years to come, where clothing royal, drive cars meant for government hierarchy so once you try to stand up for yourself or to them they smash you like egg to the ground.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Morale of the story, never stop making hit

True... Bigger morale: always save for the rainy days!

2 Likes

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by chatinent: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Everyone's complaining about trolls. Seems I don't notice any. All thanks to ignoring importantless peeps.

1 Like

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Ireportlive: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Fact100%
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by kwasoly(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sammydanny:
Chinko Ekun, one of Nigeria's popular rappers and singer, has told a really interesting story of how things went rough for him.
He talked about how things fell apart in his personal life after he rose to the spotlight as a popular artist.

The rapper made this revelation at the SummerJam 2022 conference at Pastor Bolaji Idowu‘s Harvester’s Church in Lagos state. Chinko Ekun, who gained lots of popularity after releasing the song titled “Able God”, revealed he suffered a major setback in his career when he was signed to Dek-Niyor Entertainment.

He confirmed he had a fallout with his boss at the time which led to him losing his deal with the label. He stated that the label reclaimed the house and cars that were gifted to him. He began to squat with friends and often slept on the floor.

Because of how rough things were, his girlfriend even left him and the heartbreak was so tough that it landed him in the hospital.

Below is what he had to say.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DJTiGVV6Pc[/flash]

Why u no go fall, when u joke with consecration.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by justmondris: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Wrong advice because no one can make hit tracks forever. Never fail to invest.

1 Like

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by wolebest: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sammydanny:
Chinko Ekun, one of Nigeria's popular rappers and singer, has told a really interesting story of how things went rough for him.
He talked about how things fell apart in his personal life after he rose to the spotlight as a popular artist.

The rapper made this revelation at the SummerJam 2022 conference at Pastor Bolaji Idowu‘s Harvester’s Church in Lagos state. Chinko Ekun, who gained lots of popularity after releasing the song titled “Able God”, revealed he suffered a major setback in his career when he was signed to Dek-Niyor Entertainment.

He confirmed he had a fallout with his boss at the time which led to him losing his deal with the label. He stated that the label reclaimed the house and cars that were gifted to him. He began to squat with friends and often slept on the floor.

Because of how rough things were, his girlfriend even left him and the heartbreak was so tough that it landed him in the hospital.

[flash=425,300]

He didn't invest.......what a pity.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

No.

That's not the moral of the story.

When last did Tuface make a hit? Or Timaya? Or even Jay Z for that matter?

The moral of the story is, be smart with your money when you do have it.

Investing, not balling, is the wise thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Wizmj4real(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
shatap what do you know

Like seriously you're EZENWANNYIMMILI?

Kai anyway all I want is ÒTÙ from you biko, it will definitely taste different kai
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by miniziter(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Was all of these said in a rap? Its even better not to have talent than to have a useless one.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by OllyArt(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
See as dem derailed thread

1 Like

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by jamesversion: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
BreconHills:

He can use we because his comment has likes and shares. It only takes two people to become a "we"

Nice one. Atleast he should have explained this.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Laple0541(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Ordinarily Seun's Nairaland as a tech company should win Seun international awards from Forbes, National award like OON and compete with Twitter, having Nairaland page verified with blue badge..

With people like Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, becoming internet celebrity with multiple endorsement as Moderators..

Sadly this isn't happening because some IPOB trolls have invaded this wonderful platform, you can't comment without them constituting nuisance about, they cancel comments insults strangers, derail thread, curse people, invade people's privacy using their family for propaganda and lies, committing crime hiding behind anonymousity, calling people Olosho, simp and other trash

This is terrible and I hope they don't drive us all to twitter

PS: Some deranged lunatics that I didn't qoute have started jumping on my comment like Babarians

Don't drag issues with fools my guy, they try to infuriate you because you are better than them. Just ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by yinkeys(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

@Ireportlive it’s not as easy as you think to stay creative or innovative
Especially if you’ve not been that way as a child
Upbringing also matters
If you had very strict helicopter parents growing up you won’t be so free to try multiple things.
It’s also how the brain is wired in formative years & not when the brain has already lost its plasticity.
Some people have been beat down to obey rules & not think like there’s no box.
No disrespect to artists, but that’s why some are just one hit wonders.
Easier said than done
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by minalato: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Such is life
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by cybug: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
There is time and season for every artiste.

When its your turn, make a very good use of it and invest.

Cos, you may not have the grace to stay in the limelight for long.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by SaLongs1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pierocash:
So he didn't have any savings in his account?
Savings are for people who have some to spare
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by meobizy(f): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Money comes and money goes. Fall back on a degree.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by hedonido: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Never get carried away with small successes. Rather use that modest success as a platform to jump as high as you can.

The key isn't savings as some small children are saying here, but actually consistency of earnings. You have to invest considerable brain juice in making sure that your capacity to continue earning never wanes....

Nobody would give you the blueprint. You just have to be talented enough, or observant and diligent enough, or creative enough, or dynamic enough... Anything it takes to continually remain bankable. If not na sorry be your name.

2 Likes

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by coputa(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Ordinarily Seun's Nairaland as a tech company should win Seun international awards from Forbes, National award like OON and compete with Twitter, having Nairaland page verified with blue badge..

With people like Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, becoming internet celebrity with multiple endorsement as Moderators..

Sadly this isn't happening because some IPOB trolls have invaded this wonderful platform, you can't comment without them constituting nuisance about, they cancel comments insults strangers, derail thread, curse people, invade people's privacy using their family for propaganda and lies, committing crime hiding behind anonymousity, calling people Olosho, simp and other trash

PS: Some deranged lunatics that I didn't qoute have started jumping on my comment like Babarians
This post of yours is psychophantic, continue, peeps are watching you,the truth is bitter.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by achimendy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
DaveHarry:
Anyone who just make money in Nigeria must come up with some "I suffered a lot before I got here" story....... everyone!

There's no success without pain.

If you know you know.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Wonders shall never end, mynd44 seun Nlfpmod dominique see person wey they insult people up and down dey claim innocenty, you even have the guts to use emotional blackmail on seun and the mods, You of all people a confirmed tribal bigot.

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by idrisaleo1: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Redomi:
When it was going well, we no see the news for nairaland. I am going through what is worst than sleeping on the floor right now

God be with you, bro.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by KingGBsky(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Did I mention your freaking name or as an adult you can't mind your business Mr troll

Oga shut up and stop calling people against your personal opinion Ipob.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by omomummy13: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sammydanny:

[flash=425,300]

She was never meant to be with you anyway. It was mission accomplished for her and had to leave.

Other targets dey queue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo: "I Paid A Visit To Vanguard Rocking These Lovely Pants" / Tiwa Savage Slays In Hollywood (Photos) / Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.