Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up (33649 Views)

Corper Chinko Ekun Seen Going For His NYSC Duties (PHOTOS) / Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / Corper Chinko Ekun At NYSC Orientation Camp, Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Ashirioluwa: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Morale of the story, never stop making hit

Also, learn how to save money
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by damoobaba: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Ordinarily Seun's Nairaland as a tech company should win Seun international awards from Forbes, National award like OON and compete with Twitter, having Nairaland page verified with blue badge..

With people like Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, becoming internet celebrity with multiple endorsement as Moderators..

Sadly this isn't happening because some IPOB trolls have invaded this wonderful platform, you can't comment without them constituting nuisance about, they cancel comments insults strangers, derail thread, curse people, invade people's privacy using their family for propaganda and lies, committing crime hiding behind anonymousity, calling people Olosho, simp and other trash

This is terrible and I hope they don't drive us all to twitter

PS: Some deranged lunatics that I didn't qoute have started jumping on my comment like Babarians

Small insult, see as you just vex
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
So he still has a floor to sleep on? It isn't that bad then? grin some people don't even have a floor

Sleeping on the floor would help his back anyway, so he is lucky.
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
He blew all his money! grin grin he still has floor to sleep on atleast and two hands to work
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Ijb11: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
That’s life for you when you don’t plan your finances people who dine with you in the past will deny you when you go broke

Don’t be extravagant

don’t spend recklessly

dont spent to show off don’t spend on a whoreeeee

stay away from women don’t be too generous

Invest in your invest

Invest in assets not liabilities

Stop showing off on social media stop fake flexing

Stop copying people

Manage even when you are rich you will never fall off
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by iLegendd(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Financial management is important.

1 Like

Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by jojothaiv(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Redomi:
When it was going well, we no see the news for nairaland. I am going through what is worst than sleeping on the floor right now
Life's not really fair...
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by lildush(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Is This guy trying to tell us dat he dint make up to 10million naira from the deal he signed? Dat will be enough to start a business in 2014.. na.. na waooo
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by felzokugo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Ordinarily Seun's Nairaland as a tech company should win Seun international awards from Forbes, National award like OON and compete with Twitter, having Nairaland page verified with blue badge..

With people like Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, becoming internet celebrity with multiple endorsement as Moderators..

Sadly this isn't happening because some IPOB trolls have invaded this wonderful platform, you can't comment without them constituting nuisance about, they cancel comments insults strangers, derail thread, curse people, invade people's privacy using their family for propaganda and lies, committing crime hiding behind anonymousity, calling people Olosho, simp and other trash

This is terrible and I hope they don't drive us all to twitter

PS: Some deranged lunatics that I didn't qoute have started jumping on my comment like Babarians

IPOB?? Wat a dusty brain u got. Sorry!
Re: I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up by Vincent2000(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kizz Daniel Best Cough Odo Tiktok Challenge 1 Million Naira Give Away
As Kizz Daniel need you to choose who he need to give the #1 million naira ground price over Kizz Daniel cough odo tiktok challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hnR1kmrPOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay's Outfit To Seyi Law's Concert [PICS] / Adebimpe Akintunde Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.