Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? (604 Views)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
While this may not necessarily disqualify him, it will have some effect on his chances, these effect may not be substantial enough though.

1. It will make his penetration into the southsouth and southeast voting Bloc much more difficult. The Muslim-muslim ticket and the Yoruba lokan saga is already damaging enough, adding this drug allegation will just shatter the table for him in those regions.

2. He will lose little voters in Southwest. Some yourbas people with conscience, most especially the very religious Christians ones may consider not voting him. Whatever or not the lost will be much is unknown

3. Atiku and kwankwaso can use it against him in the north to patronize religious northerners who believe in morals.
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by duro4chang(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
https://www.nairaland.com/7431044/arise-news-apologizes-tinubu-over
They apologized for INEC news and not about Tinubu drug deals
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by duro4chang(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
They apologized for INEC news and not about Tinubu drug deals
Change of narratives
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Change of narratives
That's what happened. INEC didn't make any statement about it but Tinubu remain a drug Lord
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by duro4chang(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
That's what happened. INEC didn't make any statement about it but Tinubu remain a drug Lord
In your imagination. You know NDLEA office, don't you? Please kindly go there to make a report. If you can't please stop this parlour talk, gossiping and frivolities.
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by ElSudani: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
One of the consequences could be that he ends up as the new owner of Arise TV after getting a hugebjudgment against them.
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Redomi(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Call to prison
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
In your imagination. You know NDLEA office, don't you? Please kindly go there to make a report. If you can't please stop this parlour talk, gossiping and frivolities.
The case is over, but the stain is still there. The crime was not committed within NDLEA jurisdiction hence they cannot apprehend Tiinubu.

The evidence showed that Tinubu had drug deals but INEC never made any comments about it contrary to what AriseTV reported
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Emoc: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
While this may not necessarily disqualify him, it will have some effect on his chances, these effect may not be substantial enough though.

1. It will make his penetration into the southsouth and southeast voting Bloc much more difficult. The Muslim-muslim ticket and the Yoruba lokan saga is already damaging enough, adding this drug allegation will just shatter the table for him in those regions.

2. He will lose little voters in Southwest. Some yourbas people with conscience, most especially the very religious Christians ones may consider not voting him. Whatever or not the lost will be much is unknown

3. Atiku and kwankwaso can use it against him in the north to patronize religious northerners who believe in morals.

Morals my foot
Northerners are the highest consumers of drugs
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by duro4chang(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
The case is over, but the stain is still there. The crime was not committed within NDLEA jurisdiction hence they cannot apprehend Tiinubu.

The evidence showed that Tinubu had drug deals but INEC never made any comments about it contrary to what AriseTV reported
If you know any drug case against him please go and report to the NDLEA. I hate all these parlour talk. Don't you have time for something meaningful?
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
If you know any drug case against him please go and report to the NDLEA. I hate all these parlour talk. Don't you have time for something meaningful?
He trafficked drugs in the united states and was convicted for it.
NDLEA cannot do anything about a crime committed in US
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by duro4chang(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Good try to get in contact with America and stop disturbing our peace. If you don't have anything to do with your time I have something dining.
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Kagd10: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:

You're the Dumbo who convicted him, bah? You dey ment?
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Good try to get in contact with America and stop disturbing our peace. If you don't have anything to do with your time I have something dining.
America already passed justice. Ours is to make sure that this guy had a drug case in united States, let voters know this and make sure who don't vote people with drug antecedents
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by duro4chang(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
America already passed justice. Ours is to make sure that this guy had a drug case in united States, let voters know this and make sure who don't vote people with drug antecedents
Then go to America and stop disturbing us here. Let your utopia America take action. Let your illusory America stop him from conducting.
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the Dumbo who convicted him, bah? You dey ment?
lol, why are pained? cheesy

You think APC only knows this game of selling exaggerated news?

Na wetin I dey tell my people for here o, to make sure they don't vote him grin

Anyways, he Sha was guilty of drug dealing and forfeited money for that reason
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Then go to America and stop disturbing us here. Let your utopia America take action. Let your illusory America stop him from conducting.
Nope, we will tell voters about it. To reduce his chances of winning grin
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Kagd10: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
lol, why are pained? cheesy

You think APC only knows this game of selling exaggerated news?

Na wetin I dey tell my people for here o, to make sure they don't vote him grin

Anyways, he Sha was guilty of drug dealing and forfeited money for that reason

No one is pained. I only called out your stooopidity because USA didn't convict Tinubu of any crime. It's stupid to say when a criminal saved his money in an investment company/Bank, the owner of the investment company and Bank becomes the criminal. Of course USA officials are not uselesssss like some dumb Nigerians. HSBC had the same case as Tinubu's compass investment company. They were only fined. That was all
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by duro4chang(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Nope, we will tell voters about it. To reduce his chances of winning grin
You are wasting away your time and life on Nairaland. You had better use your time wisely. All these parlour talks can't help you. Leave it or take it Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The only hope of Nigeria. The incoming president.
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
You are wasting away your time and life on Nairaland. You had better use your time wisely. All these parlour talks can't help you. Leave it or take it Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The only hope of Nigeria. The incoming president.
Tinubu is the next president of your ward
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kagd10:

No one is pained. I only called out your stooopidity because USA didn't convict Tinubu of any crime. It's stupid to say when a criminal saved his money in an investment company/Bank, the owner of the investment company and Bank becomes the criminal. Of course USA officials are not uselesssss like some dumb Nigerians. HSBC had the same case as Tinubu's compass investment company. They were only fined. That was all
He forfeited monies from drug proceeds

He's a criminal, he also has a money laundering case.
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by duro4chang(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Tinubu is the next president of your ward
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor . The only hope of Nigeria . No shaking.
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor . The only hope of Nigeria . No shaking.
Na distant 3rd him go carry.

Who want bad market?
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by duro4chang(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Na distant 3rd him go carry.

Who want bad market?
Make you no cry when the results are released. Orubebe readily came to my mind.
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Kagd10: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
He forfeited monies from drug proceeds

He's a criminal, he also has a money laundering case.

He didn't. The Money of the criminal who invested was seized while Tinubu could have been fined too. Same happened to HSBC. Tinubu was never arrested. HSBC people were never arrested either. They were only queried and fined.
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kagd10:

He didn't. The Money of the criminal who invested was seized while Tinubu could have been fined too. Same happened to HSBC. Tinubu was never arrested. HSBC people were never arrested either. They were only queried and fined.
Story, drug dealer ni baba jare. Ma shalaye mo
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Make you no cry when the results are released. Orubebe readily came to my mind.
Na you go cry and I go dey sip your tears. Person wey we go tarnish his image finished before election. grin
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Kagd10: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Story, drug dealer ni baba jare. Ma shalaye mo

You're talking about your parents of course. They are the ones jailed and hanged in Asian countries and USA
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kagd10:

You're talking about your parents of course. They are the ones jailed and hanged in Asian countries and USA
Lol, mabinu na.

Kini mo se bayi?
Tinubu ma lule, we Nigerian youths will make sure that happens for the role he played in endsars. Oomo meme cheesy
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by duro4chang(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Na you go cry and I go dey sip your tears. Person wey we go tarnish his image finished before election. grin
Na ontop of this mata you still dey? I don talk my own and move on.
Re: What Will Be The Consequences Of Tinubu's Drug Allegations? by Osamabinladenik: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Na ontop of this mata you still dey? I don talk my own and move on.
We will be here until Feb exposing Tinubu's real image of drugs.

I am one of the people making it happen on Twitter with many followers cheesy

Tinubu gbodo lule, oti di dandan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As PDP Members Clean Jos Venue Of APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off / Kwankwaso: I Will Never Step Down For Atiku / Tribunal: INEC Defends Governor Adeleke’s Victory, Says There Was No Over-voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.