Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Fear Not, You Do Not Need A High Skill To Start Crypto Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fear Not, You Do Not Need A High Skill To Start Crypto Investment (193 Views)

You Should Be Collecting This If You Have Zero Funds To Start Crypto / Please Who Will Borrow Me Money To Start Crypto / Loan Of 300k To Start Crypto Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Not, You Do Not Need A High Skill To Start Crypto Investment by MarshallMathers(m): 4:21am On Nov 14, 2022
You really do not need a very strong skill before you can start investing in crypto. All you need to have is the basic knowledge of how to buy and sell, when to buy and sell and the trading strategies that suit you.

When it comes to investing in Cryptocurrency, it's best to have long term investment in view, because cryptocurrency is very volatile in price movement and could make new investors panic if not told earlier on.

Bitcoin for example started to trade at less than a penny when it first came out and after a couple of years, it was worth $64,000 and it didn't just go straight up there– there were couples of ups and downs and so the people that will benefit the most are those that had bought it at early price and held for long.

Another best thing to note is that, do not invest with important money meant for urgent needs, do not disclose your details to any third-party and also take note of the security status of anywhere you'll use. You can read more about crytpo investment here

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed For This Innovation, I Produce It Myself / Increase Your Blog Earnings With Propeller Publisher / Gold For Sale!!! Gold For Sale !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.