Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) (42026 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
ufuosman:
his made already b4 he became governor

God bless you my brother.

I don't see any valid points from those criticizing what this man did.

He's already a billionaire before he became governor. Already has a house in the US before resuming office.

However, it is not a bad thing for him travelling abroad and having a nice time with his daughter.

Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
turawaa:

You can’t judge him based on his visitation to his daughter….
Do you even him before been a governor?

His daughter have been there before becoming a governor, so his holiday abroad doesn’t have anything to do with his political or governor.

Will you abandon your family on their special occasion because you are a governor

He is a father and a governor

My brother, may you never experience poverty.

Don't mind the critics
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by BigIyanga: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
OVB123:
Look at this demented fellow, igbinedion, okorocha, peter odili etc were all rich men befor their were elected governor of their various states, yet that didn't stop them from stealing massively, what make you think that makinde will be exeptional?
U dey mind them. Average Naija is a looter in waiting or enabler..
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by damkin24(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Antyislam:
Nice one, but We Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools
Seems you cry more than the bereaved
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Men dey try. She is his carbon copy in makeup.

Is he planning to run for presidency? That is normally when these people release fitness videos and pictures. I’m yet to scour the thread and I already know plenty of Nairalanders will rain praises about how he’s fit for the role based on physical fitness.
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by josiah27: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
And she will complete the remaining half in the oza room with her bf grin
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by Vallyview: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
sonature1:
Governor Seyi Makinde is probably the most handsome governor in this administration.
Wait stil u see udom of akwa ibom
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by sonature1: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Vallyview:
Wait stil u see udom of akwa ibom

Seyi Makinde is the most handsome governor in this administration. It's not up for debate.

Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Oyindamsax:

Imagine your comment, even if his children schools here it has nothing to do, only if those kids didn't disclose there identity for security purposes.

No one will likes to even school in Nigeria including you grin, so what are you pointing out about this?

You clearly need more schooling
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by turawaa(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
kingslj:

A you a public office holder? What do you understand by ethics.

How many European govs come to Nigeria for such?
Do support govs sending their children abroad for schooling while ASUU is on strike and taking picture just to laugh at us?

Keep your emotions aside.

I’m not a public office holder but I’m a father.
Just like you people doesn’t like sending your children to Public Primary, Secondary schools is same as them.

I’m very sure your kids is going to a private school because you can afford it.

Let close this Topics
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by luluman: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
EBMedia:
The governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde, has revealed that he ran a half marathon with his daughter, Feyi, in Berkeley, San Francisco, United States of America on Sunday, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared photos from the race with the caption,

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1591894277881466880?t=YBYiFMkns515UJwh3cwVVA&s=19

Why was Tinubu not among?
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by obaaderemi: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Zonefree:
Tinubu should run Quarter marathon with daughter Iyaloja, I want to check something.
You are a verywickedman. grin
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dest8sman:
We have a long way to go.

The way is long only when progress is being made. Nowhere to go
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by TheGuy545: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Damn!! I know this man wife's family in port Harcourt.. kalabari... Baba was already made before he became governor... He's the owner of a certain "makun group of company ". Baba shoe size na 47/48
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by kingslj: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
turawaa:

Keep your emotions aside.

I’m not a public office holder but I’m a father.
Just like you people doesn’t like sending your children to Public Primary, Secondary schools is same as them.

I’m very sure your kids is going to a private school because you can afford it.

Let close this Topics

it is only in nigeria that a president will spend taxpayers money,our commonwealth in a foreign land hospital and we will send delegates to welcome him back .
and what people will say is lets close the topic.
They are aslo planning to vote an ancestor that schedule his party meeting abroad and to rest.

black man

Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by Helpout12345: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Where are team "Don't Japa, Nigeria is the best place to be"?

Why this one moved his family to the US, and not put them in Ibadan?

Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by LANDOS4RE4: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
so all Nigeria politician children are living abroad, This is weeked
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
TheAlchemist:

Can you guarantee his safety if he does... remember he cannot run a marathon in a convoy.
Who am I? Can't he guarantee his own safety grin
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by BigIyanga: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
LANDOS4RE4:
so all Nigeria politician children are living abroad, This is weeked
U no sabi b4?
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by TheGuy545: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
I know the wife family... She's from degema in kalabari kingdom... Nice people baba was already made before coming into politics....
All his children are us citizens..
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by mercysamuelson(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
sonature1
Governor Seyi Makinde is probably the most handsome governor in this administration.

For me, the most handsome governor in the current administration in Nigeria is Eleyi of Ogun State "Prince Dapo Abiodun".
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by occfx: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

I don't hate igbos, they claim they're not Nigerians but Biafrans

So what is your problem with that? Don't you have a country before 1914? Nigeria is “royal Niger company“ Google it. It's not a country but a British company. However, we decided to keep it as a country but so far so bad hence igbos wanted to go back to their original country. You can also go back to your original country unless you are enjoying the bad state of Nigeria. Igbos just want an enabling environment, nothing more nothing less.

Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by raymondinc(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
In another man's country? Shameless Governors in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Makinde Runs Half Marathon With Daughter In US (Photos) by Tbaba001: 2:50am On Nov 15, 2022
agabaI23:
They go on vacation often. That they do not come to Nigeria is a matter of safety. Vacation is actually a necessity not a luxury. And most of the time, they leave their location to another country. I am referring to people who are not even politicians

Oga I'm talking about politicians, they rarely come to Africa for leisure

Why We Closed Our Borders - President Buhari / Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) / Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse