Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma (45383 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) / Ini Edo Glows In Sparkling Attire, Toyin Abraham Reacts (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by Mryacks: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
pocohantas:
She didn’t have to react. Common sense is not common. Since the news didn’t come from Davido directly and they are still mourning, then keep shut.

Why tagging someone that hasn’t been on social media for two weeks now?

Chochocho

Well said....
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Echoban:

He needed to marry chioma so that tradition will allow him bury Ifeanyi in Adeleke's name.
Sorry..but u sound really unintelligent...what tradition?? Igbo or Yoruba??
He's the father of the boy....he doesn't need any tradition to bury his son.... Africans sefff undecided
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Was the boy Ifeanyi Adeleke or Ifeanyi Rowland?
How did he get Adeleke as surname if he belonged to the lady's family
I wonder Oh.....some people and their primitive ways of life shaaa
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by jornwhite: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
pocohantas:
She didn’t have to react. Common sense is not common. Since the news didn’t come from Davido directly and they are still mourning, then keep shut.

Chochocho

what as common sense got to do with something as natural as "reactions" to pain or hurt, that david is not tweeting is not tantamount to being offline, a friend lost her 1yrs old daughter yesteday, he still checked my whatapp status these morning, MThead
you forget toyin and poco are not in the same class, where regular people like ada is waiting on blog or tweet from david, people like toyin can easily get a 1st hand info from david or chioma with just one phone call, privately or publicly it is NORM for people to pass on condolences, aunty waa rest ijn

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by richeeyo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
hbk001:

This isn't really really necessary bro. If you don't know the circumstances behind any events or happenings in the lives of another fellow(s), you don't need to judge.
His not judging, he stated the fact according to culture
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by Echoban: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Sorry..but u sound really unintelligent...what tradition?? Igbo or Yoruba??
He's the father of the boy....he doesn't need any tradition to bury his son.... Africans sefff undecided

That's Igbo tradition. U must pay bride price else the son is traditionally bearing the girls father's name ..

I'm not Igbo so I heard.

Meanwhile must u use fowl language to express urself?, just because I aired out a traditional opinion to justify the reason behind their close door marriage. .. howfar u now undecided
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by Kelvin3476: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Chochocho
WHY DO U CHANGE UR WALL TO THAT ?
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by pocohantas(f): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mryacks:

Well said....

You sabi!

GloriousGbola:

this is the fallout of Nigerian celebrities taking the kardasians as role models in the hope of becoming wealthy via social media

now privacy is almost impossible

This one pass Kardashian's. The couple have been quiet, try and be quiet with them na - is that too hard? I no get friend or associate wey mumu like this. Anything I don’t post online, they know I don’t want it there (yet).

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by Kelvin3476: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Where are those yoruba demons laughing at chioma becus of the death of IFEANYI ?
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by afolarin60591: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
If the rumors be true, then may their union be blessed with beauty and fruitfulness!He has done the manly and honorable thing! Respects to him!If the rumors be true, then may their union be blessed with beauty and fruitfulness!He has done the manly and honorable thing! Respects to him!...
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by nedekid: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Was the boy Ifeanyi Adeleke or Ifeanyi Rowland?
How did he get Adeleke as surname if he belonged to the lady's family
That was informal. For serious issues eg burial he is not an Adeleke until dowry is paid. So for adelekes to bury him in their compound, necessary formalities ie tradition had to be done.
Guess you are not married.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by BABANGBALI: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Chochocho
The last two girls I dated are now in UK fa....��
I am not saying that I want to date u ohh�
but don't u want to be in UK Nii �����
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
nedekid:

That was informal. For serious issues eg burial he is not an Adeleke until dowry is paid. So for adelekes to bury him in their compound, necessary formalities ie tradition had to be done.
Guess you are not married.
What does my being married have to do with this matter?
Where did you hear that Adelekes want to bury him in their compound? Na wa o
So you mean his birth certificate is informal. I'm just hearing this.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by Lightorder: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cry

Poor guy, he has no other option than to marry her to pacify her, and to give his late son a befitting burial

Circumstances forces Boys to become Men

no matter what you do , jobless old lazy youth would always talk and go home to eat their mothers’ food
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by amp01(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cry

Poor guy, he has no other option than to marry her to pacify her, and to give his late son a befitting burial

Circumstances forces Boys to become Men

A boy is someone that runs away from his responsibility ( providing for his familes) Davido has never run away from that,so Davido is a MAN(he provide for his family).
What makes you a men,is not age. But the ability to manage yourself and a family.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
jornwhite:

what as common sense got to do with something as natural as "reactions" to pain or hurt, that david is not tweeting is not tantamount to being offline, a friend lost her 1yrs old daughter yesteday, he still checked my whatapp status these morning, MThead
you forget toyin and poco are not in the same class, where regular people like ada is waiting on blog or tweet from david, people like toyin can easily get a 1st hand info from david or chioma with just one phone call, privately or publicly it is NORM for people to pass on condolences, aunty waa rest ijn

You no kuku get sense, so you can call white black just to counter Poco. Very soon you would say your father died and your mother went for owambe the next day. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by Munzy14(m): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
OboOlora:
Eye service from the locust-legged actress.
Instead of her to concentrate on feeding her ‘wife’, she de put mouth for Wetin nor concern am.
Tufia!
Nairaland una bad mouth fit send person to grave grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by KanuSE: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
nedekid:

In igbo tradition, a man that has not paid a woman's bride price cannot claim ownership of a child. The child belongs to the ladies family.
Adeleke's cannot handle the burial of little Ifeanyi as they are not seen as his folks, not unless the adelekes pay chioma bride price, which they have recently done.

Lol cheesy you make it seem as if it's only you Igbos that have tradition and customs... very funny. grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by nedekid: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy you make it seem as if it's only you Igbos that have tradition and customs... very funny. grin
I am from Delta state.
The earlier mentioned is igbo tradition I am aware of. Nothing funny here, the Adelekes are half igbos on their mothers side and must be conversant with such issues.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by KanuSE: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
nedekid:

I am from Delta state.
The earlier mentioned is igbo tradition I am aware of. Nothing funny here, the Adelekes are half igbos on their mothers side and must be conversant with such issues.

Maybe we should have a look at what's obtainable in the Yoruba culture, tradition & customs as regards this particular situation - knowing fully well that the baby-daddy is a Yoruba man. smiley
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by jornwhite: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
o
pocohantas:

You no kuku get sense, so you can call white black, just to counter Poco. Very soon you would say your father died and your mother went for owambe the next day. grin grin

shameless thing, that can never accept she is wrong, even when she knows she goof, always desperate to save face ... old faded fat shapeless evening news**** tongue

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by pocohantas(f): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
jornwhite:
o

shameless thing, that can never accept she is wrong, even when she knows she goof, always desperate to save face ... old faded shapeless evening news**** tongue

Lol. You might need to start quoting everyone who agreed with me. That is after you at least learn to comprehend. Your friend viewing a status has no correlation to the issue on ground, but you had to kill your friend’s innocent child to whip up a baseless analogy.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by d142475: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
This loss is going to take a hit on Davido's music career and stardom. The reason being that Davido, though he has not produced any hit song recently, manages to be in the news by his outgoing lifestyle-either on social media or in real life(gallivanting over the place), with this tragic incident and his subseqeunt marriage, he would become a more calm and circumspect person. If that becomes the case, we won't hear much about him again unless through music. Until now, he was able to stay relevant without his music by injecting himself in the news and being in our faces, now if he doesn't let his music do that talking, he's finished as far as stardom goes.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by jornwhite: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. You might need to start quoting everyone who agreed with me. That is after you at least learn to comprehend. Your friend viewing a status has no correlation to the issue on ground, but you had to kill your friend’s innocent child to whip up a baseless analogy.

Your problem is you think everyone is like you, make up shit stories to gain what i don't know, c'mon kaorokee you say naa lie , i posted the gathering you shamelessly shifted goal post again.
With or without my deceased god daughter my points are salient, sit ur baseless ass down

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by pocohantas(f): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
jornwhite:

Your problem is you think everyone is like you, make up shit stories to gain what i don't know, c'mon kaorokee you say naa lie , i posted the gathering you shamelessly shifted goal post again. With or without my deceased god daughter my points are salient, sit ur baseless ass down

Mooogu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by nedekid: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
KanuSE:

Maybe we should have a look at what's obtainable in the Yoruba culture, tradition & customs as regards this particular situation - knowing fully well that the baby-daddy is a Yoruba man. smiley
Bottomline, the Adelekes know better and have done the right thing.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by jornwhite: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Mooogu grin grin

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by pocohantas(f): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
jornwhite:

Sadly, you would be shouting alone. Maybe with your numerous alternates… grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by Teeroyzimma: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lashist:

Shey i told you your brain is already full of rubbish. Almost everything you say here is always rubbish. Illiteracy is a disease. Bad thing is you dont even know how stupid you sound. Maybe you even plan to give birth later. Save your child now. Dont even plan to pass your stupid traits to your kids
Your bad mouth strong, I know you’re going through alot but be calming down grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma by jornwhite: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Sadly, you would be shouting alone. Maybe with your numerous alternates… grin

i came prepared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Unfollows Nina, Deletes Her Photos After Toyin Lawani Styled Her / Bimbo Thomas' New Boyfriend Opens N35million Wine Store For Her In Ikeja Lagos / Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.