Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings (38638 Views)

What Happened At My First Burial Job As A Photographer. / Best Man Role By Female Friends At Weddings Sparks Reactions Among FCT Residents / Top 5 Craziest Moments Witnessed At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Fira09(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Nigerians took to social media to reveal some of the ''craziest'' things that happened at their wedding.

It all started when a Twitter user @folasade_daini took to her handle to share her own ''crazy'' experience at her wedding and asked others to share theirs.

She mentioned that her DJ came in late at her wedding, causing her friends and family to dance to music played from a phone until the DJ arrived.

''Was telling my bestie about crying after my wedding reception. I thought ours was bad. Till they started talking. Photographer woke up late and came by 10am for a 7am wedding. Took a few pictures and battery died. Told them to keep posing and did like camera was still working.

I can’t even begin to list all the things that went wrong. I’m sure if I ask here,there’ll be plenty stories. Indulge me, “What’s the craziest thing at by happened at your wedding?”

I couldn’t even complain about the DJ cos he was supposed to be a wedding gift. So I no even for complain.''

SOURCE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Fira09(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Other Nigerians took to her comment section to share their own experiences. Read below

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Fira09(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2022
*More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Fira09(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2022
*More

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by purpose32: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is really funny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Lamanii22(f): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is extremely funny… lord let my wedding go well in Jesus name ooo

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Treasuredgift(f): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
#yawns

Some of these, are "twitter stories of things that never happened". Though the street of twitter could be funny atimes smiley

The main thing is to be happy in the marriage gan gan. The wedding guests, would be alright las las.
I have only attended two weddings officially in my entire life ( that's because they are my church members, and as a worker, I had to be involved)

Everything went well, although I was part of those who shared food, and still didn't get. I even had to beg someone to gimme small, when hunger wanted to kpai me.

The other wedding, drinks finished. The only drinkable thing, was the local kunu they made for their towns people. ( Idoma tribe) chai, no sugar and it was sour ( they say, nah the real taste be that) embarassed ewwww

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Timagex(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
As a wedding photographer, I think I can relate to most of those issues up there.

Anyway, I'm sure your surest plug for wedding photography services. HIT ME UP ON ZERO EIGHT ZERO 63793158. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Cholls(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lamanii22:
This is extremely funny… lord let my wedding go well in Jesus name ooo
my sister why turn this simple post to your wedding.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Firstcitizen: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Women and wedding.smh

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by theophorus(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
My guy called me to do MC since the MC guy never come and time don dey go.

Well, after 20-30mins of my debut as a wedding MC, the guy finally came.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by geedot: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
My own craziest was when a wedding was supposed to hold in a hall at Ring-road Ibadan, and food was being cooked at Apata, Ibadan[quite some distance].
Only for the vehicle that was supposed to bring the major soups and foods broke down at Apata. People wey no chow for house before coming that day suffer no be small. Party sha finish without the food reaching the location.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by SavageResponse(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
I know it's mostly women that will be complaining meanwhile 90% of them did not contribute shishi to the wedding angry

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by sofeo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Curious346: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Weddings are overrated

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Kobicove(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
People spend far too much time preparing for wedding instead of focusing more on the success of the marriage undecided

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by NaijaCover(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Shellsploit: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by LaSenior: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Frank150: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Women and wedding.. is like 5 and 6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Iceiscold: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
As MC..have experienced two weird wedding..
One groom brother and bride cousin fight for church.. groom vex say he nu Dey marry again oo..nu r small begging oo

Second dey break bridge brother with bottle for reception.
Bride sit ground Dey cry oo

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by HITsquad: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
A little girl is attending her first wedding...
And as the priest is reading the vows, she leans over to her mother and whispers, "Why is the bride dressed in white?"
"Because white is the color of happiness," her mother explains, "and today is the happiest day in her life."
The child ponders this for a moment and then asks, "So why is the groom wearing black?"

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by HomeTutorsPro: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Craziest indeed.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Kingpele(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mine was perfect ,simply because God was in control, my wedding wasn't planned to be very big i budgeted 800k for my wedding but my brother inlaw surprised me ,he took our wedding jiggle to a radio station for two weeks, then flex everywhere, bought drinks worth up to 600k and cooked his own food for his friends and those he invited ,took care of the venue and decorations, he even wanted to pay for my suits and shoe I said no ,the guy brought four traditional rulers,commissioners and local government chairmen to my wedding ..I told my younger brother that I don't believe this is my wedding, the drinks I payed for no body taste it, followed me back to my place ..well later my inlaw told me he did it because my wife is very special to their family, always humble and obedient

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by bigdammyj: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Noted.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by madjune(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
From observation and experience, once things that ought go normal turns awry at your wedding or weddings; that's the universe telling you there's something wrong with that union.

On some rare occasions, few turn out right.

But, down the road; most have stopped to say,

" OH, all the signs were there but I ignored them"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by obedience4(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Just go to court sign the damm register
No reception, no drinks no anything

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Tunasco4u(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by Sucrewrld: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Best in badagry.

Re: Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings by BarrElChapo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol, notice it’s women talking, las las na women we dey do the fanfare to please

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them / Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding / Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.