Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding (38685 Views)

Outrageous & Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom & His Bride(video,photos) / Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) / Bride Twerks For Her Groom At Their Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by liftedhigh: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Watch the funny and hilarious way the groom at wedding at his wedding during their entrance that got people laughing...

Watch Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz6WXtEoRSw

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Neminc: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
I am sure the wife is already regretting marrying such a clown. Men who dance like this do not last 10 seconds on their wedding night. They have wasted their energy dancing like pepeye. If he must dance, he should at least borrow some good dancing steps from Senator Adeleke and stop disgracing his whole village with his terrible dancing

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Moving4: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nice dance moves....

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Moving4: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
sad

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by HottestFire: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2017

The guy funny die. grin grin

The kind dancing steps you make when you finally lay hand on what you've been denied for long...

Their Father!!

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Leonbonapart(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Kingxway: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Divay22(f): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Is it your dance grin grin grin
Lol.. That's how you dance when you finally put your village people that said you wee not marry to shame.

31 Likes

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by TINALETC3(f): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin dis hw u dance wen ur in law sponsors ur wedding, by dia dance, we shall no dem grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by coolfredo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by djemillionia: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
This left me with the feeling the dude hit jack pot.

see Afonje dance grin grin
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by CARLOSZ: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin

Please check this thread and advice me on a BUSINESS TO START WITH N5m
https://www.nairaland.com/3942504/what-business-start-n5m

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by TrapHedges(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by frenzydilz(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Neminc:
I am sure the wife is already regretting marrying such a clown. Men who dance like this do not last 10 seconds on their wedding night. They have wasted their energy dancing like pepeye. If he must dance, he should at least borrow some good dancing steps from Senator Adeleke and stop disgracing his whole village with his terrible dancing
Wetin concern you?

38 Likes

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by soberdrunk(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
If you use all the energy dance, which energy you wan use 'enter the place' for night.....? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
lwkmd, very funny vid

but i never watch am o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Neminc:
I am sure the wife is already regretting marrying such a clown. Men who dance like this do not last 10 seconds on their wedding night. They have wasted their energy dancing like pepeye. If he must dance, he should at least borrow some good dancing steps from Senat...................

[img]https:///media/10-01-2015/lerZcB.gif[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by chuks34(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
If I hear say I watch
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by eph12(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Whose uncle is this o? This one has brought shame to his family people shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by biggestmanhood(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
na dem afonjas
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Do you know how long he has waited for this day tongue

Allow the man joor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by oka4ugoo: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by younglleo: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
late commenters i hail u ohh... Oya give dis clown his real name
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Edum13656: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
I'm watching the dance moves through ppl comments since Glo no gree me watch video.

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by ajalawole(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lolzzzz........... Dancing hard on ur wedding day is just a waste of energy for the main thing on ur wedding night
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Slurity(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
this what we call display and not dancing
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by girl4rmspace(f): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
He's extremely happy because he got married to the woman of his dreams

How sweet

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Skelewu!
Re: Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
what an embarrassment, lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) / Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos / LETTER OF INTRODUCTION - CLEANING FORCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.