Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? (30984 Views)

Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Sleekfingers: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
Most people served food like this but I have to arrange it the other way round.

How do you want it arranged at your front.

The olumo rock on the right, soup on the right....

Na one person go finish this olumo rock? No wonder most nigerians dey look like pregnant frogs

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by jessylaurel(f): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
GeneralPula:

How?
After Swallow + soup, Wetin remain?

No protein sighted
Soup lack vegetable
Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by RelevantUpdates: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Same way as it's pictured above.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Ijaya123: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:

This is the proper way to arrange food unless you're left handed and will prefer the soup to be by the left.

abobote:
Soup by the left, eba by the right

I presume you're left-handed. Imagine eating draw soup, why would you place the soup far away from your preferred hand of eating?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by bobchigar(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
As a right hander, the Eba should be on the left hand side while the soup should be on the right hand side. The rationale in this arrangement is that since the next step to take after mounting the soup on Eba is to take them to the mouth, going from the right hand side with right hand is closer to the mouth than going from left hand side with right hand to the mouth.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by VeryWickedGoat: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
As a tactical consumer, it's soup to the left, eba to the right so that while I'm rushing it, my elbow will not mistakenly dip into the soup and spoil my fine boy.

I eat very fast so that I can join my neighbour's plate.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Misterone: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
pman06:
The closest to your mouth when your hand returns to your mouth. So soup on the right.
this also will prevent food droppings and stains because the longer the soup travels the more the probability of it dropping on the floor or staining your clothes.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by cigaricon(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
I don't care... I just want to satisfy my hunger and get the f*uck out undecided
Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Psoul(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
mariahAngel:

Are you both left-handed?

I assume right-handed people would prefer the soup to be on their right hand side, since it is more convenient/close (from hand) to the mouth.

You are wrong.
If you are right-handed, your soup will be on the left hand side, while the swallow takes it's rightful position on the right hand side.

With that position, your right hand elbow can rest comfortably on the table when the food is going into ur mouth

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Psoul(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
GeneralPula:
Like this

Disgusting.
You're a dirty man.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by GeneralPula: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Psoul:

Disgusting.
You're a dirty man.
Ok clean man
Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Tallesty1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Soup left
Swallow right…

I would be very annoyed if I am served this way.
Annoyed on top something you can easily switch?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by rezzy: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eba on my left and soup on my right

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Streetmovement(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Lol, I arrange it the other way round too grin

I'm not left handed, that's my father's...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
If I see my food arranged like this whole table flip am then storm out of the building

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by jasonex4(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
It's not an issue of being left or right handed...

It's a matter of preference...

Personally i prefer soup to the left and swallow to the right...

I'm right handed ...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
By the way, is this one food? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WTF
Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by twilliamx(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:

Na Garri and fried egg be this?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by pocohantas(f): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tallesty1:

It is one of my pet peeves honestly.
Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by GloriousGbola: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tallesty1:

Allow poco to grow into her money and her inner karen will come out cheesy

Waiter! angry
Why is this napkin not folded with three corners
Why is my silverware dull?
Why are you not walking in a straight line

I demand to see the manager immediately

*Flips Karen weave*

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Kooldon(f): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
O Boy! The soup small o o. Na 200 Naira Food you dey special arrangement? Better Sapa no jam you grin
Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by SPAMBOX7: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
OllyArt:
The soup to the left while the eba to the right tongue tongue tongue
Same here. I dey always rearrange am if mistaken
Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by SPAMBOX7: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
mariahAngel:

Are you both left-handed?

I assume right-handed people would prefer the soup to be on their right hand side, since it is more convenient/close (from hand) to the mouth.
LOL you the one sounding like a left-handed person instead. No right hand person would want their food served that way. I can't even feel comfortable eating my food with soup at the right.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by victorikpe(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
OllyArt:
The soup to the left while the eba to the right tongue tongue tongue

Very correct
Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Raxxye(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:

I always rearrange if it's served me like this; it has to be the other way round!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Psoul(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
GeneralPula:

Ok clean man

....but joke apart.
Can u actually eat a food served on a naked woman's body?
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by jclassiq(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
jessylaurel:

No protein sighted
Soup lack vegetable

There is at least one meat in the soup
Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Kobicove(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
mariahAngel:

Please explain why you would want your soup on the left hand side, since you're right-handed.

That's the standard arrangement for people who are right handed

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Tallesty1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Allow poco to grow into her money and her inner karen will come out cheesy

Waiter! angry
Why is this napkin not folded with three corners
Why is my silverware dull?
Why are you not walking in a straight line

I demand to see the manager immediately

*Flips Karen weave*

cheesy
LWKMD grin grin.

Why are you walking in a straight line cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by jclassiq(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
I don't care.

The least I can do is to carry the soup in my left hand and do justice to the meal.

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by Tallesty1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
pocohantas:

It is one of my pet peeves honestly.
Apart from taking the food away, I don't think there is a thing anyone serving me egusi and swallow will do that will annoy me.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? by cayorday89(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
!

So soup and Eba position or placement is a thing ?

With the advent of these new plates that have soup and Eba compartments .

I wonder ! grin
I just remembered I always serve myself and still readjust plates to make it convenient for me but I can't even say which of the position I settle for, it seems it is more of impulse for me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tasty Good Old Days Akamu And Beans To The Rescue In These Hard Times Families / Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics / Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.