Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee (50002 Views)

BREAKING NOW: Tinubu To React As Deloitte Denies Him In A Fresh Letter / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by plaindealer: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
GEEBITE:
Because his SSN and DOB was quoted in the Subpoena they got served,they have to respond in that manner..

And who issued the subpoena?

Was there a court case against Tinubu where a judge issued the subpoena?

List the Court, the Judge and the jurisdiction.

Do you people even know the meaning of a subpoena gan sef?

How hard is it for you people to resist being gullible and foolishly misled because these are basic things to question and trash?
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by ASAPFERG1: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Cullinane:
Even the worst village in the Niger Delta is better than your best town in Yorubaland, except Lagos. Una when no dey comot Yorubaland, wetin u know. You are telling me Yorubas are more than Niger Delta in our companies in the Niger Delta. Talking trash. A tribe of liars, fraudsters, ritualists and drug barons. Mumu
ogogoro fool.. I have been to all states in Niger delta
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by historic: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
casualobserver:

My friend I did not bother to read your dribble. Why? Because there is nothing you have to say we don’t know. You are still missing the point…it is an indictment of both Atiku and Obi that with all the K leg of Tinubu ( which is all in the public domain there is nothing new). They are still not. Seen as credible alternatives by the majority of Nigerians.

Not as daft as Tinubu supporters

The illustration you used to defend yourself doesn't make sense at all ... He gave you a clear difference of the two individuals and you are talking about restaurant meat dog and horse... How does it relate to his explanation? Na wa oo.. and by the way majority are not rooting for Tinubu only APC supporters are.. the majority are sensible and can't root for someone who has lots of skeletons in his cupboard... Don't even start by saying Obi is not a saint and others give us concrete reasons or examples
You spend all your energies telling us the beef at Tinubu’s restaurant is not good quality beef. Ok we know, but you tell us to go to another restaurant to eat dog or horse meat instead, does that make sense to you? Instead of you looking for good quality beef and presenting this good beef at your restaurant you are focusing your attention on the restaurant selling dog and horse meat!!!

People will rather eat bad beef than eat dog or horse meat.

You guys are really daft!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by GEEBITE: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
The process through which the subpoena was obtained isnt my issue. I am only stating how the company could have gotten his vital details quoted
and blotted there.

Spare me from all these emotional outburts in defence of people who breathe the same air like we do. Tinubu is rich and powerful,and knows the route to go to prove these allegations are baseless. Dont burst your major artery in a pro bono defence of him.
plaindealer:

And who issued the subpoena?

Was there a court case against Tinubu where a judge issued the subpoena?

List the Court, the Judge and the jurisdiction.

Do you people even know the meaning of a subpoena gan sef?

How hard is it for you people to resist being gullible and foolishly misled because these are basic things to question and trash?

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by historic: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Glink2018:

Must you be foaming soap in the mouth like a snail before you make your point ?

Just as your manhood is leaking without control right? ... Halfwit
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by plaindealer: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
GEEBITE:

The process through which the subpoena was obtained isnt my issue. I am only stating how the company could have gotten his vital details quoted
and blotted there.

Says a lot about you, you are basically saying you are a gullible and poor info consumer, all you do is swallow regardless of the source of what you are swallowing. grin grin

This is really sad coming from an adult.

Spare me from all these emotional outburts in defence of people who breathe the same air like we do. Tinubu is rich and powerful,and knows the route to go to prove these allegations are baseless. Dont burst your major artery in a pro bono defence of him.

So, you swallowed rubbish because Tinubu is rich and powerful bah?

The crazy and absurd things we read on NL sef.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Everlastingson: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Gbaja and Co used to be his boys in the secret deals. There's a lot about Tinubu's dirty past, which many don't know. I remember ambode saying sanwoolu had abused drugs and sent to a rehab before...you see? My people never knew why I refused to support this man's ambition. Some things are better not said in public. My concern is just the bad name his giving the yoruba race. He's not a true representation of what we stand for. Just check the pedigree of those supporting him, including his urchins on social media. Their insulting response instead of being civil is a proof.

Everyone knows the man Emilokan is a criminal, including the drug addicts supporting him. God will not allow that criminal drug baron to be President. Obi is our choice.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by plaindealer: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
So, the ignorant and gullible people are now saying Tinubu's SS and DOB came from hundeyin? They are basically implicating the fake news clown because he could be sued, fined and jailed.

grin

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Newton2024: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
FarahAideed:
Deloitte USA has responded to subpoena ordering it to make available Tinubus Bonus history with the organization ( remember Tinubu said he earned 1.8 million dollars from in bonuses from Deloitte... Deloitte has denied knowledge of any Bola Tinubu ever working for them.

Source : David Hundeyin

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1592128872396771330
Thiefnubuu: The most package fraud in history. Shame on him and his urchins.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by TheGift: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.

Stop trying to confuse the issue by shifting the goal post. Nobody has said anything about "Contractors" ? Or did Tinubu say He was a "Contractor" ? NO!!!

P.S I am neither Ibo nor an Obidient. See your self? Mr hasty generalization!
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by pinkasso: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
I have always asked myself that in the six years I spent in Deloitte, I never heard of Tinubu as being a former staff as I joined the audit firm in 2001, with Hammond handing over to Odubogun as managing partner,..I mean not even in the grapevine, at least I heard
of Obi ezekwesili but not once I heard of Tinubu, I know it's Deloitte U.S but as a sitting governor then we for use am they brag,..well what do I know?
TheGift:

Stop trying to confuse the issue by shifting the goal post. Nobody has said anything about "Contractors" ? Or did Tinubu say He was a "Contractor" ? NO!!!

P.S I am neither Ibo nor an Obidient. See your self? Mr hasty generalization!

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Cosbyrich: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

You mean his Oluwole produced biography?
Everything about Tinubu is a lie including his name.
For you to know this you must be his daddy.
Post his birth certificate,sir.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Everlastingson: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
OfficialP:
Bat should come out and clear the air personally once and for all. Some of us still have respect for him, but he needs to do this asap. Not everything you delegate to spoke persons

You want him to speak and make the natter worse? Has he ever told you that he's not a drug baron?
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by omonnakoda: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

How low can people go? Even the court confirmed that he worked there and got the salary he earned then to determine that his income was above his salary. By the way, it was Haskins and sells that metamorphosed into Delloite.
Which court is this? When where?
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Everlastingson: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
OfficialP:
Bat should come out and clear the air personally once and for all. Some of us still have respect for him, but he needs to do this asap. Not everything you delegate to spoke persons

You want him to speak and make the natter worse? Has he ever told you that he's not a drug baron? Do you think he's innocent and has not spoken about the drug issue since? " If anyone can prove that I mismanaged state funds I will stop campaigning"-----Peter Obi. Now choose who you'll vote for if you love Nigeria.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Everlastingson: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Geopex:

Who among the politicians have a good record, including peter obi and Atiku. ? U all see Tinubu as a threat. Open up others candidate file. All are once corrupt and involved in illegal means of getting money..

Stop deceiving yourself. Since close to a year you and your APC started digging about Peter Obi's past what have you found? Nothing criminal. Peter Obi and your drug lord are not same at all.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by TINUBUISMAD: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

How low can people go? Even the court confirmed that he worked there and got the salary he earned then to determine that his income was above his salary. By the way, it was Haskins and sells that metamorphosed into Delloite.
You are a senseless and shameless zombie tueh
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Larryton(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Larryton:

Any Oluwole man can forge this kind of document just as they have been forging INEC investing reports, they know the company will have no time to respond to such issue
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Babysho(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
WibusJaga:

The highest public office in Nigeria goes with some level of decorum & trust.

With all these many controversies around Tinubu, he simply does not deserve the votes of Sane & Sensible Nigerians.
His Age, Health Status, Education, Parents, Genealogy, Place of Origin, Source of Wealth, Chicago Drug Business, Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Evading Debates,... are all Questionable & shrouded in Controversy.

Quite unfortunate that he emerged as APC candidate through bribery/buying of delegates.
Else a more credible candidate would have emerged.

Tinubu understands the world really well. He's a perfect product of neocolonialism and he knows how to find the loopholes in the system to climb up the status ladder.

He's one of those firm believers of "everything has a price tag" and Nigerians come very cheap. He'll pay his way into the presidential villa and Nigerian lawyers, doctors, accountants, activists etc will help him. These same people will come online to complain that Nigeria is not good.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by bishopkay: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
oya post it from deliotte
Can you hear yourself?
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Hizzojay(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Guys, enough of being tribalistic in responses all because you prefer a candidate to another. If you must argue, don’t do it blindly, but with facts.

Yes Haskins merged with Deloitte in 1972, and later merged with Touché in the USA in 1989 to form Deloitte and Touché. BAT probably joined them after this merger when they were starting up.

Also, recall he was a staff of Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd, USA at the time from 1989 to 1993.

Argue with facts and not just spewing “garbage” from from guts!

famouscargo4u:

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by GEEBITE: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
How many posts have you made today? Obviously you have comprehension issues,just how they could have had acccess to a private info is all I was pointing out. I am not here for those silly Obi-Tinubu-Atiku mudslinging. Reflect deeply ,their kids are not on this board defending them.
plaindealer:

Says a lot about you, you are basically saying you are a gullible and poor info consumer, all you do is swallow regardless of the source of what you are swallowing. grin grin

This is really sad coming from an adult.

So, you swallowed rubbish because Tinubu is rich and powerful bah?

The crazy and absurd things we read on NL sef.. grin grin
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by GEEBITE: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
He was a staff of Mobil producing Nig Ltd(not USA) from 1986-1991)
Hizzojay:
Guys, enough of being tribalistic in responses all because you prefer a candidate to another. If you must argue, don’t do it blindly, but with facts.

Yes Haskins merged with Deloitte in 1972, and later merged with Touché in the USA in 1989 to form Deloitte and Touché. BAT probably joined them after this merger when they were starting up.

Also, recall he was a staff of Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd, USA at the time from 1989 to 1993.

Argue with facts and not just spewing “garbage” from from guts!

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by DemgadTinko: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

The court? is it the court that should have employee records on a normal day ? oh oh , they should have a copy of your employment letter too .Please ooo . let's choose wisely ooo
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by yusfatedeeprof(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Galadoma: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
The holy Bible says devil is a liar, he lies from the beginning and he is the father of all lies .
Nigerians though we have seen it all with Liar Mohammed not knowing that there's one Tinubu who is greater than Liar Mohammed in fomulating Iies.

I now agreed that Tinubu is the Jagabam of all lies and corruptions
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by IfnobeGod20: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
casualobserver:

My friend I did not bother to read your dribble. Why? Because there is nothing you have to say we don’t know. You are still missing the point…it is an indictment of both Atiku and Obi that with all the K leg of Tinubu ( which is all in the public domain there is nothing new). They are still not. Seen as credible alternatives by the majority of Nigerians.

You spend all your energies telling us the beef at Tinubu’s restaurant is not good quality beef. Ok we know, but you tell us to go to another restaurant to eat dog or horse meat instead, does that make sense to you? Instead of you looking for good quality beef and presenting this good beef at your restaurant you are focusing your attention on the restaurant selling dog and horse meat!!!

People will rather eat bad beef than eat dog or horse meat.

You guys are really daft!
Why would that interest you, when we live in a society where we glorify bad behavior than good behavior. So I am not bother by your attitude because your kind contributed to the sorry state we find ourselves in our nationhood.
Talking of trust and decorum, you're mentioning Tinubu, where lies your sense of good judgement. Someone with insatiable appetite for wealth of the state. I even layout areas he has shown mannerless attitude but you still find way to dance around just to justify in your defence of Tinubu.
We are not moved because the bad effect of the government will only affect your kind and not us.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by hssd8nland: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
FarahAideed:
Deloitte USA has responded to subpoena ordering it to make available Tinubus Bonus history with the organization ( remember Tinubu said he earned 1.8 million dollars from in bonuses from Deloitte... Deloitte has denied knowledge of any Bola Tinubu ever working for them.

Source : David Hundeyin

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1592128872396771330
Lol. I'm just imagining if it was a northerner that was releasing this kind of news trust me someone from the top will call his parents to call their child to order ... The link is crazy, there is always someone up there to call you to order
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by swaggerjack: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2022
otipoju:
Lobatan !!!

Lies can run for forty years, but one day the truth will surely catch up with it.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by casualobserver: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Why would that interest you, when we live in a society where we glorify bad behavior than good behavior. So I am not bother by your attitude because your kind contributed to the sorry state we find ourselves in our nationhood.
Talking of trust and decorum, you're mentioning Tinubu, where lies your sense of good judgement. Someone with insatiable appetite for wealth of the state. I even layout areas he has shown mannerless attitude but you still find way to dance around just to justify in your defence of Tinubu.
We are not moved because the bad effect of the government will only affect your kind and not us.

You sound like a loser in life. I can tell just by your posts you have the mentality of a loser.

What is the mentality of a loser? A loser is a man who does not accept his reality and make the best of it and continues to complain about an ideal world that he has no power to create. A loser is a man who ignores/side tracks the real issues and spends all his energies on side issues that don’t matter or advance his cause.

What are the issues? 1) Obi was never the right caliber of candidate to spearhead a 3rd force. 2) he left PDP and split the opposition vote. The fate of the upcoming election was sealed the moment those 2 decisions were made. 3) a failure to recognize the demographics of the election aka reality!!! Every thing else is noise and a side show, we’ve been telling you this and getting nothing but abuse but reality is now dawning on you!!!

A loser is a man who blames the successful and the rich while wallowing in poverty as the world passes him by. A loser is a man who abuses women because he can’t get the best girls instead of working hard so women pursue him.
A loser is a man who complains that women like money, do you know what a woman who doesn’t like money looks like They are wretched women. The best women like money…that’s life..deal with it.

Like Soludo said Americans don’t want old presidents but they accept their reality is a choice between 2 old men approaching their 80s and made the best of it.

Obi cannot win, he proceeded to take his supporters and leave PDP, splitting the opposition vote. Whether you like Tinubu or not by that singular action he annoited Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. If you like continue writing epistle….Tinubu is your next president.

Does that mean he is an ideal president ….no. But neither is Atiku or Obi but it doesn’t matter because the reality is Obi by joining the race has handed the presidency to Tinubu.

If you are angry that Tinubu will become president, vent your anger at Obi because if he didn’t enter the race there is a high probability Tinubu may have lost. That possibility ended the minute Obi entered the race.

A loser is a man who refuses to accept the reality staring him right in the face. You and all the Obidients are losers. Because you were not in touch with reality and embarked on a voyage of fantasy!!! Have I said anywhere that Tinubu is an ideal president? No!!! Please go through my post history.. I have never said he is an ideal president. Right from my 1st post, I have always said he is going to win, that’s different from saying I support him. He will win because he is the least bad of a bad bunch. Like I have said that is not my fault or Tinubu’s fault. It is an indictment on the alternatives that bad as Tinubu is, they are not an alternative.

Like they say, it’s like going to a brothel full of women and not being able to cum. It’s not the fault of the women but you!! If you cannot provide a candidate that can stand up to a Tinubu with so much KLeg you really have messed up a golden opportunity of so much youth support!!!!

We’ve been telling you the man is a fraud from day 1 and no different from the others but you didn’t listen, now Soludo is telling you all the things we’ve said from day 1. The reality you didn’t want to accept you will swallow by force because reality will eventually hit you in the face!!!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by tishbite41(m): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2022
famouscargo4u:

You're simply mad
Tinubu has really turned the Yorubas into glorified zombies.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Metrofox(m): 1:32am On Nov 15, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Go bring your own subpoena odeh, tinubu involved said he worked at deloitte you dey bring haskin and sell... Historian ozuor..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / Peter Obi's Supporters Mount Huge Campaign Billboard In Sokoto State (Video) / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.