Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee (49989 Views)

BREAKING NOW: Tinubu To React As Deloitte Denies Him In A Fresh Letter / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Yoighaman(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
thesolutions:

You definitely have not consulted for someone to know how they are paid. In advanced nations, individuals do not consult for a company but another firm. Being a consultant for Deloitte, it means his firm was appointed to render services to other companies on behalf of Deloitte. The company that received the service pays Deloitte while Deloitte settles his firm. If you or your colonizer want to find out the truth, they should find the name of his firm he claimed to be involved with Deloitte and then they can know if there was any financial commitment between the two firms.

What you are implying is that Tinubu was a contract staff with Deloitte. Even at that, they will still have his records, common! They would even state it clearly that he worked with them, but in the capacity of contract staff. Please stop trying to defend this man, it makes you all sound 'somehow'.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Blaze14k: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

To be frank, Buhari is actually better than Goodluck in terms of infrastructure. The soaring prices of goods should not be attributed to Buhari. It's a global phenomenon. UK, France, US etc are all complaining too.

Complainin what? it is the west that is mounting sanctions upon sanctions so why are they complaining. Look any country that can sustain itself have no reason to complain. Is russia complaining, is china complaining, is india complaining, is United Arab Emirates complaining, is South Africa complaining. You guys should stop depending on what the western media says we depend on them for everything and that is why this country has refused to grow over its expectations. We should be independent with our thoughts

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Cullinane: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

What gibberish are you spewing,? Tinubu himself told the world he worked for Deloitte and you are mentioning another name, no wonder they said you cannot defend Tinubu without sounding stupid.

Your preferred President cannot be trusted with power...he is cunning that's why his past is hunting him. Karma is real.
They are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. Without Tinubu, they have nothing. They must get Presidency by fire by force. They dont care if Tinubu is related to the devil and they are too cowardly to challenge him on what he is doing to Lagos. All they know how to do is make noise. Make fight land now, dem go run. Na their way. A tribe of cowardly, arrogant, pompous, evil buffons.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by BeardedMeat(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
tishbite41:
This man is a well documented criminal
Make them subpoena Exxon Mobil sef to confirm that fabu
Haah! shocked

You are a verywickedman!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by historic: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
casualobserver:

like i said elsewhere all the 3 candidates deserve to be in jail. You cannot talk of "decorum and trust" and talk of Atiku or Obi. The only one of the leading candidates who is closest to meet the criteria you yourself have listed above is Kwakwanso.

I have said it many times, we are not voting for noble candidates but the lesser of evils. if Atiku and Obi are the options before me. in fact i have said it many times on this forum, one of the main reasons i am voting Tinubu is to prevent an Atiku or Obi presidency. if Kwakwanso had a realistic chance I would vote Kwakwanso but he doesnt.

it is hypocritical and selective sanctimony to talk about "decorum and trust" while supporting Obi and Atiku.
know

So decorum and trust can be used to describe Tinubu abi... Who do una this thing

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by tctrills: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

How low can people go? Even the court confirmed that he worked there and got the salary he earned then to determine that his income was above his salary. By the way, it was Haskins and sells that metamorphosed into Delloite.
Oga you go school na. Courts do not confirm your place of work. Don't be deceived. Tinubu has never been sued to court over his employment in Delloite.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by casualobserver: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
historic:
know

So decorum and trust can be used to describe Tinubu abi... Who do una this thing

You clearly are daft. A fellow idiot like yourself, said Tinubu has no decorum and trust. I said neither do Atiku and Obi. How did your so called education lead you to the nonsense you posted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
TheGift:
Deloitte is a consulting firm- the impression we got is that He was one of Deloittes Consultant.But even if He was not a full time deloitte consultant, I can tell you from experience that even consultants on contract are captured in payroll.

You Eboes, zombidients and obituaries are too dull. Deloitte is a consulting firm that also uses contractors. Employees of the contractor companies will NOT appear in Deloitte employee data base because those employees are not employed directly by Deloitte. If you want to solve the riddle, find out the contractor company to see if Tinubu's name is in the employee data base during the period in question. The more you beat this issue the more you expose your low level of intelligence. It fits so well since your principal Obi is a 3rd class dullard from UNN.

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by BigIyanga: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

How low can people go? Even the court confirmed that he worked there and got the salary he earned then to determine that his income was above his salary. By the way, it was Haskins and sells that metamorphosed into Delloite.
He worked at Mobil Nig Ltd via Fairfax VA not Delloite.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by AerialMapper: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Geopex:

Your family will b unfortunate in Jesus Name..... I do legitimately business here and i earn money for myself and my family are proud of me. Am a young geologist with more brighter future and making giant stride in my biz. Do more and research Abt me. Even if i don't leave this country. I have a good work that can feed me well and build future for myself in case your Pandora lies become president which i think he can never become president of Nigeria unless president of biafra. my info are made public so i have no reason hiding anything. idiot mudafucker. Go and die

All the aspirants have DEA own issue with records and bad histories . Stop painting Tinubu as if he is the only corrupt man among them. U all do things to nailed him as if he is the only one contesting. When i see fact , i believe fact irrespective of who is talking Abt. Am not stupid like u that even when u see fact Abt obi bad record, it is then u bliv is a lie. Research me very well , i can even engage u onmany social media handle. Not a politician but i hate nosense u ibo guys are after here.

Wow...someone has a runny mouth!
Tribalistic piece is shit. I haven't even doxxed you...maybe I should post your scrawny face here. Hungry piece of shit

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Forged document as usual

How did you know it's forged?

It's easy to fact check documents in the US, do that and we will follow your line of thoughts.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by christistruth01: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
MrColdsweat:
Tinubu is a hardened criminal that must be caged his entire life.

But you think Terrorist Kanu is a Saint

That was how your father's cooked up a bunch of lies and Jailed Awolowo
only to regret it later when the big big Trouble they dragged home hit the fan

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by FreeStuffsNG: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

How did you know it's forged?

It's easy to fact check documents in the US, do that and we will follow your line of thoughts.
Like forged inec letter like this. I was not born yesterday wink

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by historic: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Geopex:

Who among the politicians have a good record, including peter obi and Atiku. ? U all see Tinubu as a threat. Open up others candidate file. All are once corrupt and involved in illegal means of getting money..

It has to be Tinubu since he is claiming Emilokan ... Others are not saying Emilokan

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by FarahAideed: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
thesolutions:

You definitely have not consulted for someone to know how they are paid. In advanced nations, individuals do not consult for a company but another firm. Being a consultant for Deloitte, it means his firm was appointed to render services to other companies on behalf of Deloitte. The company that received the service pays Deloitte while Deloitte settles his firm. If you or your colonizer want to find out the truth, they should find the name of his firm he claimed to be involved with Deloitte and then they can know if there was any financial commitment between the two firms.

This is clowning cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Bhol28: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
The real Delloitte will still come back to say they are not the one that issued the statement
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by MrColdsweat: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Like your Papa?

Where did I mention my papa? Or you're high on Tinubu's cocaine?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Coming from folks that forged INEC document, I will wait for an official statement from Delloite. This could have been forged.

Yes, go and do your fact check to know if it was forged.

Other than this people will go with the available fact on the table.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Pabloma: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
successmatters:

Okay grin

We will await Tinubu to come out and clear his poo, his refusal to talk to the press won't save him now, we the honest Nigerians will refuse to vote for him. We cannot vote for a man whose entire past is a lie.

That's why I stand with a strong and incorruptible team of Nigerians who are ready to work for the masses.

Bonus: zero baggages grin
You will wait till Jesus come.......dont you know your way to court? Charge him if you people have enough evidence. And please stop using "we".....you only have one vote!
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by stanluiz(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Zoharariel:

You had to mention my moniker twice?

First of all, you’re still following my moniker; I unfollowed you more than 7 decades ago, so I suggest you do the same.

Secondly, dig out any post or comment of mine where I have ever supported or defended Tinubu or any Yoruba criminal.

For all I care, you & your people can jump into the Lagoon if you cannot withstand or do not like my views.

What would people say when they see me using my left hand to point to my father’s house?

You & your people can dish out invectives & insults but cannot take 10% of what you dish out?

You dare call me a bigot? You dare accuse me of what you do so very well to others and expect me to keep quiet?

You call my ancestors fallen demons and tiger-clawed faces - and you expect me not to call your cannibalistic & incestuous ancestors their true names?

The issue with me is that I’m very allergic to hypocrisy & double-standards.

If you think I give 2 fvcks about Tinubu, then you’re very mistaken.

Whether Tinubu becomes President or not has never been my business AS LONG AS NO BIAFRAN RULES THIS COUNTRY.

Yes! The Country your people have always referred to as the “Zoo” without you cautioning them.

Look, if you follow my posts well, by now, you would have realized that anything that will bring about the Balkanization of Nigeria so that WE CAN CHASE AWAY THE CURSED BASTARDS THAT ARE CALLING LAGOS A NO MANS LAND BACK TO THEIR EROSION-RAVAGED VILLAGES is my ultimate concern & priority.

A child whose parent refuses to discipline at home will be disciplined outside.

Next time you see your people insulting & cursing my people on the internet, if you cannot caution them to desist, then don’t you ever in your life mention my moniker again.

Lastly, Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction; Cause begets Effects; And Sequence begets Consequence.
We know you people cheesy

Hypocrites claiming to be saints. Have you also caution your people for insulting his people ?

Be proud and support your drug lord candidate Pablo EscoBAT like your fellow bigots and urchins, Nobody will beat you grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
BamakSNR:
Keep digging.

We are not going to vote for Peter Obi.
I'll rather dash my vote to Uncle Sowore

They are digging for undecided voters not for those who have made up their minds for a particular candidate come rain come shine

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by occam(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Which US court or Judge issued a subpoena compelling Deloite to confirm the name of its previous employee? A subpoena is a writ demanding an individual or organization provide evidence for an ongoing criminal investigation or attend a court hearing. A judge only issues a subpoena when evidence is required for an investigation. Why then is Deloitte being subpoenaed to confirm Tinubu's employment record when no ongoing criminal or civil investigation? This subpoena story doesn't add up

A simple employee reference request to Deloitte's HR department will suffice to confirm if Tinubu worked there or not. You don't need the head of the legal department to confirm that information.

This Hundeyin keeps playing Nigerians for fools and his so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by yommen: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
successmatters:

Okay grin

We will await Tinubu to come out and clear his poo, his refusal to talk to the press won't save him now, we the honest Nigerians will refuse to vote for him. We cannot vote for a man whose entire past is a lie.

That's why I stand with a strong and incorruptible team of Nigerians who are ready to work for the masses.

Bonus: zero baggages grin

What pains me so much is some Nigerians who are destined for destruction see all these shits but still want him for president!!! We are so backward walai!!!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by ElSudani: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
occam:
Which US court or Judge issued a subpoena compelling Deloite to confirm the name of its previous employee? A subpoena is a writ demanding an individual or organization provide evidence for an ongoing criminal investigation or attend a court hearing. A judge only issues a subpoena when evidence is required for an investigation. Why then is Deloitte being subpoenaed to confirm Tinubu's employment record when no ongoing criminal or civil investigation? This subpoena story doesn't add up

A simple employee reference request to Deloitte's HR department will suffice to confirm if Tinubu worked there or not. You don't need the head of the legal department to confirm that information.

This Hundeyin keeps playing Nigerians for fools and his so annoying.

Many Zombidients are not that intelligent. This exactly is why I knew the letter is a forgery. Who issued the subpoena and for what legal purpose?
Is there an ongoing criminal or even civil case against Tinubu?
Whoever forged this letter is daft, anyone who believes it is even more stupid.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

is it the court that will determine whether an individual worked in a company ?
I thought it is the company that has the authority to say who was his staff or not...

Get educated bro

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Fcwilly: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
successmatters:

Defending Bola Tinubu, is more difficult than using bare hands to chase out the Russians from Ukraine grin

Guy what's the problems with you ? You just make me dey laff inside bus and people come dey look me as madman����

Tifnubu dey for tight corner, always running from the press

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by IfnobeGod20: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
casualobserver:

like i said elsewhere all the 3 candidates deserve to be in jail. You cannot talk of "decorum and trust" and talk of Atiku or Obi. The only one of the leading candidates who is closest to meet the criteria you yourself have listed above is Kwakwanso.

I have said it many times, we are not voting for noble candidates but the lesser of evils. if Atiku and Obi are the options before me. in fact i have said it many times on this forum, one of the main reasons i am voting Tinubu is to prevent an Atiku or Obi presidency. if Kwakwanso had a realistic chance I would vote Kwakwanso but he doesnt.

it is hypocritical and selective sanctimony to talk about "decorum and trust" while supporting Obi and Atiku.
Please stop this nonsense, there is more that is pushing you to vote for Tinubu, not about decorum and trust. If it is by trust and decorum classification among the 4 big contestants, Tinubu will be the last among them.
If there is anyone of them that have show cause for trust to manage people's patrimony give it to Peter Obi before you go to Kwankwoso. Was it not the same Tinubu that gave himself life pension at the expiration of his tenure as a governor? Can Tinubu beat his chest that he never gave himself undue advantage and award himself choicest land or property?
The below are Tinubu pension deductable from Lagos account contradicts any contractual trust my brother.

Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

Trust and Tinubu should not even appear on the same line.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

If it is on decorum, Peter Obi still rank high among them. Have you seen him talking down on anyone. If there is anyone that sees himself as the alpha and Omega and see others as rats, Tinubu is number one. Was it not the same Tinubu that says, Funke aka Jennifer should not be mention around him? Was it not the same Tinubu that says, he doesn't born a son grown up enough to vie for president, referring to Osinbajo? Was it not the same Tinubu that called a whole governor, Eleyin, referring to Governor of Ogun state. If there is anyone that lack decorum, it is Tinubu and not Peter Obi and Atiku that you maligned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Skyehigher1:
This guy is very stupid David eleyin you are very stupid the leader of ignorance. You Google September 16 2022 . Instead of 1990s with delloite . Very stupid information that supposed to lead you to jail. Igbo are always the enemies of both hausas and Yorubas from the onset

You are an ethic bigot.

They are your enemies and they voted for a Yoruba man to become president in 1999 and 2003 and also voted for a North Westerner to become president in 2007.

In addition voted for a North easterner in 2019 and voted for a South Southerner in 2011 and 2015.

The only time one of them want to become president, you now say they are enemies of Yoruba and hausa. You guys are pathetic.

This country smell of bigotry every where you go, really appalling.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by IfnobeGod20: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
casualobserver:

Umm! Please stop this nonsense, there is more that is pushing you to vote for Tinubu, not about decorum and trust. If it is by trust and decorum classification among the 4 big contestants, Tinubu will be the last among them.
If there is anyone of them that have show cause for trust to manage people's patrimony give it to Peter Obi before you go to Kwankwoso. Was it not the same Tinubu that gave himself life pension at the expiration of his tenure as a governor? Can Tinubu beat his chest that he never gave himself undue advantage and award himself choicest land or property?
The below are Tinubu pension deductable from Lagos account contradicts any contractual trust my brother.

Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

Trust and Tinubu should not even appear on the same line.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

If it is on decorum, Peter Obi still rank high among them. Have you seen him talking down on anyone. If there is anyone that sees himself as the alpha and Omega and see others as rats, Tinubu is number one. Was it not the same Tinubu that says, Funke aka Jennifer should not be mention around him? Was it not the same Tinubu that says, he doesn't born a son grown up enough to vie for president, referring to Osinbajo? Was it not the same Tinubu that called a whole governor, Eleyin, referring to Governor of Ogun state. If there is anyone that lack decorum, it is Tinubu and not Peter Obi and Atiku that you maligned.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Bizibi(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

there is no record of him at all.....there is nothing to defend here.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Like forged inec letter like this. I was not born yesterday wink

When you fact check and denounce what your opponents bring to the table, do you know what you are doing? You are solidifying your base and winning more lieutenants.
That's how it is done in sane environment.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by sonnie10: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
ElSudani:

Many Zombidients are not that intelligent. This exactly is why I knew the letter is a forgery. Who issued the subpoena and for what legal purpose?
Is there an ongoing criminal or even civil case against Tinubu?
Whoever forged this letter is daft, anyone who believes it is even more stupid.
Getting a subpoena is the fast track way to go about it without being given a run around by the company.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.