Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee (50160 Views)

BREAKING NOW: Tinubu To React As Deloitte Denies Him In A Fresh Letter / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by PrinceOfLagos: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
NavasBit:
All this your fake file �. Tinubu too legit. You can't even do without any post about him. Sell him more and more. That's your next president
Shut up your mouth please , since una no get any shame and dignity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by ShaqFu: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
The drug allegation didn't work, now they're resorting to another gimmick. This is just like what they did earlier on when they started questioning Chicago University about whether Asiwaju attended the school or not.

This David of a guy should know the more he's attacking the person of Asiwaju, the more he's shining more light on his person and giving him more publicity. He should remember AIT in conjunction with PDP did the same with Buhari and Tinubu in 2015, now lets ask ourselves how well did it worked for them.

People shouldn't forget the real voters, not social media noise makers and attention seekers, are not very many on social media. They should also remember "there's no such thing like bad publicity".

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by obyno82: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

I like his approach though, allow people to rant. Anyone he knows it's false, he sues. AIT had to go and beg and they can never comment rubbish about him again. Arise TV to face the music soon.

Dude this is different from AIT, this one would sell in a law court and will be admitted as circumstantial evidence against him to be disqualified based on forgery. Now Late Gani Fawehinmi has been proven right after all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Theunbothered: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

To who? Speak for yourself please! I have seen most posts against him to be hate and jealousy-filled. Some said he didn't even do anything while in government and he can't deliver. I am definitely not voting him but his capacity to deliver should not be questioned. I witnessed his government and benefited from it in terms of education. Let people make their choices without intimidation.

Tinubu will never use his own tenure as governor to campaign, his campaign is based on claiming the achievements of others.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by danngnews: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yoighaman:

Please stop talking this way nau, we all went to school.

If you ever worked with STB, UBA will still have your records, just like, if you ever worked with Diamond bank, Access Bank will always have your records. Same with those that now work with Polaris (Formerly Skye) and Ecobank (Formerly Oceanic). These institutions will always have your records.

You can't support Tinubu and APC without losing your sanity.

11 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by LegendHero(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Deloitte merged in the 90s. Haskins before and now Deloitte and Touche.

David na mugun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Robinmido(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
What is this one saying?
famouscargo4u:

How low can people go? Even the court confirmed that he worked there and got the salary he earned then to determine that his income was above his salary. By the way, it was Haskins and sells that metamorphosed into Delloite.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Toks2008(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yoighaman:

Please stop talking this way nau, we all went to school.

If you ever worked with STB, UBA will still have your records, just like, if you ever worked with Diamond bank, Access Bank will always have your records. Same with those that now work with Polaris (Formerly Skye) and Ecobank (Formerly Oceanic). These institutions will always have your records.

You get sense jare
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Memeni(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
EKONGKING:
My vote is tinubu for presidency, any thing to break this shith@le is fine ,

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by XerXers: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
casualobserver:

like i said elsewhere all the 3 candidates deserve to be in jail. You cannot talk of "decorum and trust" and talk of Atiku or Obi. The only one of the leading candidates who is closest to meet the criteria you yourself have listed above is Kwakwanso.

I have said it many times, we are not voting for good candidates but the lesser of evils. if Atiku and Obi are the options before me, I will still vote Tinubu. in fact i have said it many times on this forum, one of the main reasons i am voting Tinubu is to prevent an Atiku or Obi presidency. if Kwakwanso had a realistic chance I would vote Kwakwanso but he doesnt.

it is hypocritical and selective sanctimony to talk about "decorum and trust" while supporting Obi and Atiku.
Lol, vote your thiefnubuu in peace and stop deceiving yourself. We all know it's the Yoruba lokan nonesense that is making you vote the criminal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by David160(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tinubu is fraud

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Gopkk(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
WibusJaga:

The highest public office in Nigeria goes with some level of decorum & trust.

With all these many controversies around Tinubu, he simply does not deserve the votes of Sane & Sensible Nigerians.
His Age, Health Status, Education, Parents, Genealogy, Place of Origin, Source of Wealth, Chicago Drug Business, Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Evading Debates,... are all Questionable & shrouded in Controversy.

Quite unfortunate that he emerged as APC candidate through bribery/buying of delegates.
Else a more credible candidate would have emerged.
hmm!
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Eriokanmi: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
EngrKemp:

He used gbajamila the speaker who had a criminal case in the USA to test the waters and it worked for them so they think tinubu too will work but it's looking very unlikely
Gbaja and Co used to be his boys in the secret deals. There's a lot about Tinubu's dirty past, which many don't know. I remember ambode saying sanwoolu had abused drugs and sent to a rehab before...you see? My people never knew why I refused to support this man's ambition. Some things are better not said in public. My concern is just the bad name his giving the yoruba race. He's not a true representation of what we stand for. Just check the pedigree of those supporting him, including his urchins on social media. Their insulting response instead of being civil is a proof.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by ALTERNATEID: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Coming from folks that forged INEC document, I will wait for an official statement from Delloite. This could have been forged.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by nedekid: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
otipoju:
Lobatan !!!

Lies can run for 40 years, one day the truth will catch up with it.
Oga, I said it here few days ago that this man's employment trail did not make sense.
He graduated in 1979, he returned to Nigeria in 1983. Assuming he got his first job in 1980, how then do we hear of how Tinubu worked in all the top accounting firms around the US? An accountant with tops 3 years working experience is still entry level! An accountant earning $2400 with mobile is still entry level, where will he smell commission of $850k? Seems Tinubu thinks all Nigerians are mentally agberos.

12 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Mrfixitt(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

How low can people go? Even the court confirmed that he worked there and got the salary he earned then to determine that his income was above his salary. By the way, it was Haskins and sells that metamorphosed into Delloite.
Zombie na Zombie

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by AcuraZDX: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:

David na mugun.

Olodo.. Deloitte is where Tinubu said he worked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by PointZerom: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

I like his approach though, allow people to rant. Anyone he knows it's false, he sues. AIT had to go and beg and they can never comment rubbish about him again. Arise TV to face the music soon.
Akunatakasi:

For your information blind bat.. ait is apologizing for inec fake news.. not the drug related news. . Get your facts right.. your master is a drug baron shikinan
ALTERNATEID:
Coming from folks that forged INEC document, I will wait for an official statement from Delloite. This could have been forged.
LegendHero:

David na mugun.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Someone that Barrack Obama invited to his Inauguration? Someone that have had all Ambassadors of the USA to Nigeria visited him since year 2002. As I said in my previous post, I won't vote him and it's my choice yet, it doesn't stop him from being elected president. I strongly wish for an institutional change of governance devoid from the old order(Obi inclusive).

Everything about Una na lie, Obama invite Tinubu, for Wetin na lol, all those commissioner coming, no be to lobby them, they are working in Nigeria na as diplomats. His case in America is over 30 years so might have been closed ever since.

Be calm, Tinubu is just a normal politician, remove politics, him and Obi no be mate for money, career. Obi go employ am, his only job was Mobil that’s all. As at when e Dey exile for uk, Obi don Dey buy properties for there millions of pounds, politics made Tinubu rich and holding Lagos to ransom, stop making him look like he worked as a business man or own corporations like them Obi and Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Akunatakasi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

For your information blind bat.. ait is apologizing for inec fake news.. not the drug related news. . Get your facts right.. your master is a drug baron shikinan

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Oluwole Presidential candidate!

cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by famouscargo4u: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
obyno82:

Dude this is different from AIT, this one would sell in a law court and will be admitted as circumstantial evidence against him to be disqualified based on forgery. Now Late Gani Fawehinmi has been proven right after all

The courts doors are open. They should go to court and stop all these media trial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Treadway: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

lies and more. Haskins and sells never morphed into Deloitte. Deloitte and 'Haskins & Sells' were independent entities which later merged to form Deloitte Haskin & Sells before rebranding multiple times afterwards
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte

We are in the internet age. Sofri sofri with falsehood, esp around me. So what is the next step we should go and confirm if he was on Hansen and sells payroll in the 70's abi, despite he himself claiming he worked for Deloitte

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Geopex(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kingcalls:
The yoruba big business men in the 80s and early 90s were mostly into drugs ... thats y u cant point out a big yoruba man thats making money thru trade like the yorubas of those days ....they now depend if government funds ...
Evidence? U just talk anyhow. U no get sense at all
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by drlateef: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Zombidiots have got another INEC letter again?
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by seunjungle1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
You are too quick to response to this news...you're a graduate(I thought you go to schl) now, abaa!

Have you also verify this, since you belong to 'go and verify' family.

otipoju:
Lobatan !!!

Lies can run for 40 years, one day the truth will catch up with it.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by 9gerian: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Good job, if true!
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Massiveglory: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
This one has his brain exchange with sour sap.
I have keenly observed that you have traded your reasoning .
ATLIEN2027:
All these fake news about Tinubu left and right will not stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu from becoming the n3xt President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Keep sponsoring fake news and write ups. grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by famouscargo4u: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Akunatakasi:

Tinubu is not my master and as I've said, I'm not voting him. I guess you're referring to Arise TV.
Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by MiaBeer(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
famouscargo4u:

You’re a disaster if you have that same approach. Tinubu is doing a very poor job with these allegations. Why hasn’t he sued anyone?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by nduchucks: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
I am not a Tinubu supporter but what was stated is that, Deloitte has no record on Tinubu hence they cannot confirm the purported employment and payments.

Notice however that Deloitte did not deny or confirm that Tinubu ever worked for them or was paid as claimed by Tinubu. They simply claimed that they had no record of his employment.

Deloitte has no fiduciary duty to maintain employment records perpetually. In the US, record keeping, even for medical records is required for 7years only.

I'm afraid houdini, abi na Hundeyin, needs to go back to the drawing board.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee by Geopex(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
I refer all to go and read the court documents PDP people released days ago. The us court documents and the way your journalist released means it is fake if it is now clear that he never worked with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria / Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari / "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.