Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran (719 Views)

Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by advocatejare(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
The Quran states that poor vegetations come from the bad lands. Incidentally, the regions with poor vegetations are Muslim-dominated areas!

Is that a mere coincidence?

1 Like

Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by HITsquad: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Or maybe the Original Arab Muslims prefer invading lands of similar qualities?
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by advocatejare(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
HITsquad:
Or maybe the Original Arab Muslims prefer invading lands of similar qualities?

It is a possibility. But their own land is originally a bad one
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by zoer(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thought you have been banned.
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by advocatejare(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
zoer:
Thought you have been banned.
Banned on the Islamic section even though they couldn’t mention the rule I broke. They simply couldn’t stand my exposé!

1 Like

Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by zoer(m): 2:38am On Nov 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Banned on the Islamic section even though they couldn’t mention the rule I broke. They simply couldn’t stand my exposé!
When you dey give them back to back. You are really exposing the fraud call Islam and wish to read more from you

1 Like

Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by tartar9(m): 5:31am On Nov 15, 2022
You and your silly threads undecided
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42am On Nov 15, 2022
zoer:
When you dey give them back to back. You are really exposing the fraud call Islam and wish to read more from you
When Jesus walked this planet he taught his disciples so many things about pure worship and how the Jewish leaders of his time failed to uphold God's standard but turned it into some type of laughable stuff. Matthew 15:6

Jesus knew all the false religions on this planet because he is the one who created all things and he's been working with his father to restore sanity on the planet and as for the fallen angels backing false religions Jesus knew them all so there's no religion on this planet that Jesus can't tell you how it started. But instead of making so much stories over false religions and the things demons are doing both in heaven and on earth Jesus focused on what you and i needed most which is CHRISTIANITY.

LESSON LEARNED!

It's a good thing to expose falsehood but then it's worthless arguing on what has nothing to do with pure worship, the only reason Jesus talked about falsehood in religion is because the Jews brought it into God's temple in Jerusalem otherwise it's none of Jesus' concern if it has nothing to do with Jerusalem's temple the center of pure worship back then.

So i'll advice you to concentrate more on what those claiming Christians aren't getting right and forget about Islam, it's just one out of thousands other religions. For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son so that all those exercising faith in him may not perish but live forever {John 3:16} no doubt you know this popular scripture but most don't get the vital point in it.

If you want salvation concentrate on the religions claiming "Jesus is the Son of God" that is where Satan can confuse many not Islam that you already know as a dead religion since they're not EXERCISING FAITH in God's only begotten Son. For your information fake dollar is the most produced today by fraudsters. Why? Because it's the money that belongs to the most powerful nation in the world. That's exactly how Christianity could be defined. Satan knew the only true religion that's why he created tens of thousands fake religions all claiming denominations under one umbrella.

That's my piece of advice, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by zoer(m): 5:50am On Nov 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When Jesus walked this planet he taught his disciples so many things about pure worship and how the Jewish leaders of his time failed to uphold God's standard but turned it into some type of laughable stuff. Matthew 15:6

Jesus knew all the false religions on this planet because he is the one who created all things and he's been working with his father to restore sanity on the planet and as for the fallen angels backing false religions Jesus knew them all so there's no religion on this planet that Jesus can't tell you how it started. But instead of making so much stories over false religions and the things demons are doing both in heaven and on earth Jesus focused on what you and i needed most which is CHRISTIANITY.

LESSON LEARNED!

It's a good thing to expose falsehood but then it's worthless arguing on what has nothing to do with pure worship, the only reason Jesus talked about falsehood in religion is because the Jews brought it into God's temple in Jerusalem otherwise it's none of Jesus' concern if has nothing to do with Jerusalem's temple the center of pure worship back then.

So i'll advice you to concentrate more on what those claiming Christians aren't getting right and forget about Islam, it's just one out of thousands other religions. For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son so that all those exercising faith in him may not perish but live forever {John 3:16} no doubt you know this popular scripture but most don't get the vital point in it.

If you want salvation concentrate on the religions claiming "Jesus is the Son of God" that is where Satan can confuse many not Islam that you already know as a dead religion since they're not EXERCISING FAITH in God's only begotten Son. For your information fake dollar is the most produced today by fraudsters. Why? Because it's the money that belongs to the most powerful nation in the world. That's exactly how Christianity could be defined. Satan knew the only true religion that's why he created tens of thousands fake religions all claiming denominations under one umbrella.

Thank you
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by advocatejare(m): 6:09am On Nov 15, 2022
zoer:
Thank you. I will continue to expose them for the fraud that they are!

1 Like

Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by advocatejare(m): 6:10am On Nov 15, 2022
tartar9:
You and your silly threads undecided
grin
What are you doing on the so called silly thread? Were you forced to come here?

1 Like

Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11am On Nov 15, 2022
zoer:
Thank you
You're welcome Sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by advocatejare(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

LESSON LEARNED!

It's a good thing to expose falsehood but then it's worthless arguing on what has nothing to do with pure worship, the only reason Jesus talked about falsehood in religion is because the Jews brought it into God's temple in Jerusalem otherwise it's none of Jesus' concern if it has nothing to do with Jerusalem's temple the center of pure worship back then.

You and this your know-it-all attitude!

Follow your style and leave me to follow my style, you can’t tell me which style to follow.

Which religion tries to water down the work of salvation that Christ did as much as Islam? No religion except Islam.

Islam uses mixture of truth and falsehoods to confuse gullible christians and many have been made to believe that we are worshipping the same God when in the real sense, Islam doesn’t worship the true God of the universe. But tht is what Satan wants you to believe so that you can get derailed and lose your salvation

Islam denies the Sonship of Jesus’ Christ.

Islam denies the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the death that brought redemption to mankind and the resurrection that brought defeat to Satan and his kingdom

Islam call Jesus liar by saying that all the lies muhammad came to say 600 years after Christ’s death and resurrection are the truth. All the teachings of Muhammad were direct opposite of Christ’s!

Muhammad broke all the 10 commandments!

The moment you believe in the teachings of Islam, you are against Christ and his works of salvation.

So I implore you to face your own business and leave me to continue my own.

Anyways your JW cult is no different from Islam as both are known for falsehoods, fake prohecies and brainwashing doctrines!

1 Like

Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2022
advocatejare:

You and this your know-it-all attitude!
Follow your style and leave me to follow my style, you can’t tell me which style to follow.
Which religion tries to water down the work of salvation that Christ did as much as Islam? No religion except Islam. Islam uses mixture of truth and falsehoods to confuse gullible christians and many have been made to believe that we are worshipping the same God when in the real sense, Islam doesn’t worship the true God of the universe. But tht is what Satan wants you to believe so that you can get derailed and lose your salvation. Islam denies the Sonship of Jesus’ Christ. Islam denies the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the death that brought redemption to mankind and the resurrection that brought defeat to Satan and his kingdom. Islam call Jesus liar by saying that all the lies muhammad came to say 600 years after Christ’s death and resurrection are the truth. All the teachings of Muhammad were direct opposite of Christ’s!
Muhammad broke all the 10 commandments!
The moment you believe in the teachings of Islam, you are against Christ and his works of salvation. So I implore you to face your own business and leave me to continue my own.
Anyways your JW cult is no different from Islam as both are known for falsehoods, fake prohecies and brainwashing doctrines!

The problem with people like you is lack of understanding. God's word clearly say:

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life" John 3:16

This popular scripture has removed Islam from the scene but it's just a pity that only JWs understand this scripture.
Well let me substantiate on this verse perhaps any practicing Muslim has a chance of Salvation.

Through Adam all humans have sinned and death is the portion of mankind {Romans 5:12} God arranged for redemption of obedient mankind that another perfect human should pay for what Adam lost {1Corinthians 15:45} that is what Jesus came to do {Mark 10:45} but this arrangement doesn't bring automatic gain rather each human needs to prove that he has abandoned the criminal father (Adam) and accepted the new father (Jesus) who will last forever {Isaiah 9:6} to prove this we must put away the Old personality we got through Adam and put on the New Personality {Ephesians 4:22-24} which Jesus taught us through his thoughts, words and actions! 1Peter 2:21

Please tell me in what way can anyone who has been taught that Jesus is just one of the prophets could make use of this golden opportunity?

I was a Muslim and it's until JWs taught me this that i believe in Jesus so instead of all these wasted energy of arguing about one out of thousands of false religions why not focus on the one and only true religion?

You're like a teacher who supposed to teach his students what the original money can do so they can work to earn it but instead you concentrated on a particular fake currency trying to prove it false whereas all what your students need to know are the features of the legal tender and how to earn it! wink

1 Like

Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by advocatejare(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The problem with people like you is lack of understanding. God's word clearly say:

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life" John 3:16

This popular scripture has removed Islam from the scene but it's just a pity that only JWs understand this scripture.
Well let me substantiate on this verse perhaps any practicing Muslim has a chance of Salvation.

Through Adam all humans have sinned and death is the portion of mankind {Romans 5:12} God arranged for redemption of obedient mankind that another perfect human should pay for what Adam lost {1Corinthians 15:45} that is what Jesus came to do {Mark 10:45} but this arrangement doesn't bring automatic gain rather each human needs to prove that he has abandoned the criminal father (Adam) and accepted the new father (Jesus) who will last forever {Isaiah 9:6} to prove this we must put away the Old personality we got through Adam and put on the New Personality {Ephesians 4:22-24} which Jesus taught us through his thoughts, words and actions! 1Peter 2:21

Please tell me in what way can anyone who has been taught that Jesus is just one of the prophets could make use of this golden opportunity?

I was a Muslim and it's until JWs taught me this that i believe in Jesus so instead of all these wasted energy of arguing about one out of thousands of false religions why not focus on the one and only true religion?

You're like a teacher who supposed to teach his students what the original money can do so they can work to earn it but instead you concentrated on a particular fake currency trying to prove it false whereas all what your students need to know are the features of the legal tender and how to earn it! wink
grin
Ever since Templee exposed your demonic JW cult for what it is and you the members for who you are, i stopped taking you seriously. I only feel pity for you, you left the frying pan Islam into the fire of demonic cult.

https://www.nairaland.com/7296359/experience-jehovahs-witnesses-organization

May God have mercy on your soul
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2022
advocatejare:

grin
Ever since Templee exposed your demonic JW cult for what it is and you the members for who you are, i stopped taking you seriously. I only feel pity for you, you left the frying pan Islam into the fire of demonic cult.

https://www.nairaland.com/7296359/experience-jehovahs-witnesses-organization

May God have mercy on your soul

It's OK continue deceiving yourself wasting your time on what is not profitable.
For your information Templee is an atheist and as for the label given to God's organization that's a welcome development:

A student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house Be·elʹze·bub, how much more those of his household?" Matthew 10:24-25

You're traveling to where you've never been before (Salvation) you can see people who also say they're going to the same place (countless religions claiming denominations in Christendom) with the same map in their hands (Bible) but instead of you to concentrate on reaching your destination since those with the map are contradicting themselves (countless religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines) you stopped by only to make stories about those without the authentic map (Bible)

Well i wish you the best in your endeavour! smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by advocatejare(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK continue deceiving yourself wasting your time on what is not profitable.
For your information Templee is an atheist and as for the label given to God's organization that's a welcome development:

A student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house Be·elʹze·bub, how much more those of his household?" Matthew 10:24-25

You're traveling to where you've never been before (Salvation) you can see people who also say they're going to the same place (countless religions claiming denominations in Christendom) with the same map in their hands (Bible) but instead of you to concentrate on reaching your destination since those with the map are contradicting themselves (countless religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines) you stopped by only to make stories about those without the authentic map (Bible)

Well i wish you the best in your endeavour! smiley

Ok
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by tartar9(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2022
advocatejare:

grin
What are you doing on the so called silly thread? Were you forced to come here?
Do you actually believe what you've written or you're just trolling undecided
Serious question.
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by advocatejare(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
tartar9:

Do you actually believe what you've written or you're just trolling undecided
Serious question.
I don’t answer foolish questions!
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by HisSplendor: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
advocatejare:
The Quran states that poor vegetations come from the bad lands. Incidentally, the regions with poor vegetations are Muslim-dominated areas!

Hmmm
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by Lukuluku69(m): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
advocatejare:

وَهُوَ الَّذِي يُرْسِلُ الرِّيَاحَ بُشْرًا بَيْنَ يَدَيْ رَحْمَتِهِ ۖ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَقَلَّتْ سَحَابًا ثِقَالًا سُقْنَاهُ لِبَلَدٍ مَيِّتٍ فَأَنْزَلْنَا بِهِ الْمَاءَ فَأَخْرَجْنَا بِهِ مِنْ كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ نُخْرِجُ الْمَوْتَىٰ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَذَكَّرُونَ

It is He Who sendeth the winds like heralds of glad tidings, going before His mercy: when they have carried the heavy-laden clouds, We drive them to a land that is dead, make rain to descend thereon, and produce every kind of harvest therewith: thus shall We raise up the dead: perchance ye may remember.

وَالْبَلَدُ الطَّيِّبُ يَخْرُجُ نَبَاتُهُ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِ ۖ وَالَّذِي خَبُثَ لَا يَخْرُجُ إِلَّا نَكِدًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَشْكُرُونَ

From the land that is clean and good, by the will of its Cherisher, springs up produce, (rich) after its kind: but from the land that is bad, springs up nothing but that which is niggardly: thus do we explain the signs by various (symbols) to those who are grateful.

Quran 7:57-58
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by advocatejare(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

وَهُوَ الَّذِي يُرْسِلُ الرِّيَاحَ بُشْرًا بَيْنَ يَدَيْ رَحْمَتِهِ ۖ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَقَلَّتْ سَحَابًا ثِقَالًا سُقْنَاهُ لِبَلَدٍ مَيِّتٍ فَأَنْزَلْنَا بِهِ الْمَاءَ فَأَخْرَجْنَا بِهِ مِنْ كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ نُخْرِجُ الْمَوْتَىٰ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَذَكَّرُونَ

It is He Who sendeth the winds like heralds of glad tidings, going before His mercy: when they have carried the heavy-laden clouds, We drive them to a land that is dead, make rain to descend thereon, and produce every kind of harvest therewith: thus shall We raise up the dead: perchance ye may remember.

وَالْبَلَدُ الطَّيِّبُ يَخْرُجُ نَبَاتُهُ بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِ ۖ وَالَّذِي خَبُثَ لَا يَخْرُجُ إِلَّا نَكِدًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ نُصَرِّفُ الْآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَشْكُرُونَ

From the land that is clean and good, by the will of its Cherisher, springs up produce, (rich) after its kind: but from the land that is bad, springs up nothing but that which is niggardly: thus do we explain the signs by various (symbols) to those who are grateful.

Quran 7:57-58

Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by Lukuluku69(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=119106729][/quote]

I only quote the Verses to let people see the Liar that you are. Of course there are good Lands and Bad Lands which alternatively can be termed Fertile Lands and Sterile/Barren Lands.

Was Sarah not Barren till she was over 80 years? Are there no Humans (Male and Female) who ate barren till date?

Same with the Earth! Some Lands are Fertile while some are barren/sterile Lands. That is the message in the verses you choose to twist

I found one for you where Yahweh said he created Good and Evil too but you won't see that you this Dumb, Deaf and Blind individual.
I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
-- Isaiah 45:5-7
KJV Holy Bible https://bibliacomigo.page/fkaXzSMgjgzPnRTj6
Re: The Good And The Bad Lands According To The Quran by advocatejare(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

I only quote the Verses to let people see the Liar that you are. Of course there are good Lands and Bad Lands which alternatively can be termed Fertile Lands and Sterile/Barren Lands.

Was Sarah not Barren till she was over 80 years? Are there no Humans (Male and Female) who ate barren till date?

Same with the Earth! Some Lands are Fertile while some are barren/sterile Lands. That is the message in the verses you choose to twist

I found one for you where Yahweh said he created Good and Evil too but you won't see that you this Dumb, Deaf and Blind individual.
I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
-- Isaiah 45:5-7
KJV Holy Bible https://bibliacomigo.page/fkaXzSMgjgzPnRTj6
Argue with your Quran

(1) (Reply)

Igbe (juju) Worshipers Endorse Omo Agege, Vow To Build Shrine In Delta Govt. Hou / 16,000 Virgin Girls, Of Whom 32 Were YHWH's Share: Numbers 31:40 / DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.