Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help (7785 Views)

What Exactly Does She Seek? / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Odebayo4010(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Good day everyone, please I need you opinion to this matter,my Girlfriend Lecturer Send her this picture below to go and digest it,when she ask him for help on are subject she missed,My girlfriend Was Seriously Sick During Her Exam Period to the extend that She Can't Even Talk Which she eventually Missed One Of Her Paper,after she recovered,she and her class Governor went to see the lecturer and explained her situation to him then the lecturer said the girl should chat him on what's app, after that,my Girlfriend collected the lecturer No and chat him up,then the lecturer ask her to send her Matric No and her Name to him, after that he now sent her this pix to go and digest it and give him feedback and warn her not to tell anybody,if she wanted to pass the course.please I need your advise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by illicit(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is deep

Some fifty shades of Gray shit

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Solosolojohquay: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Have sex with me and climb up to the ladder of success simple illustration you can see the ladder is between his dick and he is naked .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by sirjustice1575(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Another cock and bull story. cheesy

If this is true, tell her to report to the school management.

46 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by GerraMeh74(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
The girl dey reason kpanch the man and the boyfriend is clueless. This is enough evidence to take to the school authorities and report it as sexual harassment grin

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by PerfectStranger(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Till she hide go succk the man dicck you no go know, so rest!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Solosolojohquay: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
I don't think is enough evidence suppose the lecturer have another interpretation person that didn't call or use voice notes just a picture
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Odebayo4010(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Have sex with me and climb up to the ladder of success simple illustration you can see the ladder is between his dick and he is naked .

Assuming you're in my shoes what will you do as her boyfriend?
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Odebayo4010(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Till she hide go succk the man dicck you no go know, so rest!

My head is boiling like mad
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Odebayo4010(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Solosolojohquay:

My head is boiling like mad
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by lifenija: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Odebayo4010:
Good day everyone, please I need you opinion to this matter,my Girlfriend Lecturer Send her this picture below to go and digest it,when she ask him for help on are subject she missed,My girlfriend Was Seriously Sick During Her Exam Period to the extend that She Can't Even Talk Which she eventually Missed One Of Her Paper,after she recovered,she and her class Governor went to see the lecturer and explained her situation to him then the lecturer said the girl should chat him on what's app, after that,my Girlfriend collected the lecturer No and chat him up,then the lecturer ask her to send her Matric No and her Name to him, after that he now sent her this pix to go and digest it and give him feedback and warn her not to tell anybody,if she wanted to pass the course.please I need your advise

Clout chaser na em u be.

I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture)

https://www.nairaland.com/7308137/received-over-3000-messages-friends#116203611

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Solosolojohquay: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Let go by example of how cases of this magnitude have been solved in the past the best thing is to let your girlfriend play along and be in control you will arrange a hotel plant camera ,invites your friends hide somewhere once the lecturer off his clothes catch him on the act prior to this let your girlfriend call or chat him up that she understand what he means and record their conversation if it is WhatsApp chat let her screen short and save .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Odebayo4010(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
lifenija:

Clout chaser na em u be.

I Have Received Over 3000 Messages From My Friends Concerning This (picture)

https://www.nairaland.com/7308137/received-over-3000-messages-friends#116203611

You're not well at

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Odebayo4010(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Let go by example of how cases of this magnitude have been solved in the past the best thing is to let your girlfriend play along and be in control you will arrange a hotel plant camera ,invites your friends hide somewhere once the lecturer off his clothes catch him on the act prior to this let your girlfriend call or chat him up that she understand what he means and record their conversation if it is WhatsApp chat let her screen short and save .

Much respect bro, thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by lifenija: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Odebayo4010:

You're not well at

Post another one, atleast we know u dey masturbate as people dey comment for ur fake rubbish

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by wallarwallar(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Make we help you go beat the lecturer.. Tell her to play along and make sure she record if na jst kiss and smooching but she go resist and later storm out but I hope ur girlfriend no go dey carry away cos some ladies if u jst touch dem like dis den don lost. After u can come bak here bt I hp d lecturer no be nairaland member cos if........... den ur girlfriend don fail already mumu u no suppose post dat picture. As I dey imagine u go fit die for ur girlfriend ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Rexymania(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
That's the price we all have to pay... Sadly. Humans no get joy o. Nobody is ready to help
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
sirjustice1575:

What does the girl who obviously is also trying to pass through the back door has to rebuke someone who is also passing through the back door.

What a student who misses exams do is to re-write the exams following the schools rules and guidelines and not going through the back door for grades to be given to her on a platter of gold and when the lecture goes through same door she cries.

The habit of earning what we did not make effort to get through fraudulent practices in our educational sector should stop, this is causing more harm than good to our society.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by padi94(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
I know this is a lie, Nigerian lecturer will risk being exposed on WhatsApp... They will rather choose a face to face meeting in a secret location or his office will suffice to discuss her payment.
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by talk2hb1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Okay Oooo,
Nice Pix Though
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Uyoukowise: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
@UBUNJA MY MENTOR COME AND SEE THIS PICTURE,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by SoftP(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Ur girlfriend, not ur wife’
Read between the lines
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
sirjustice1575:

Lol but normal she fit just climb the ladder straight no look the dick at all cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by techWriter1: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Another cock and buffalo fable
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by riverbird: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Your girlfriend is about to be used for sushi breakfast grin
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Coolguy34(m): 12:57am On Nov 15, 2022
It's very normal in all varsities...

Collect piercing and have good grades.
We are our problems in this con3

I do data entry jobs
Check my signature for my contact.

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by culf: 5:14am On Nov 15, 2022
bad egg. let her record their conversations and keep it in case of future reference. tell him no, worst case, take the course again if he fail her, let her demand for her paper.
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Odebayo4010(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2022
lifenija:

Post another one, atleast we know u dey masturbate as people dey comment for ur fake rubbish

Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Odebayo4010(m): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2022
wallarwallar:
Make we help you go beat the lecturer.. Tell her to play along and make sure she record if na jst kiss and smooching but she go resist and later storm out but I hope ur girlfriend no go dey carry away cos some ladies if u jst touch dem like dis den don lost. After u can come bak here bt I hp d lecturer no be nairaland member cos if........... den ur girlfriend don fail already mumu u no suppose post dat picture. As I dey imagine u go fit die for ur girlfriend ooo

You know,am the one who disvirgin her,so am going to all length to be the one forever,
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by techgen(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Even if the story is real... The lecturer has not done wrong... Before your GF go for that kind rubbish request, she suppose ready for the price...
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by Kobicove(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2022
The meaning of this pic is clear enough undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help by seunak2016: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2022
Odebayo4010:

advise her to consider the course as CARRY-OVER then she will do it again next year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weather Tv Presenter Goes Red Faced As Boobs Slips From Bra (pics, Vid) / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / Between Me And The Gal I Lapped In A Keke Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.