Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN (4221 Views)

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee / Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by madapcmod: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thieffnubu is a confirmed CRIMINAL

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Advocate500: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I wouldn’t blame an ignorant miserable person like you in that hamlet in Nigeria, only if you know what Chi-Town is about, Home of the Bulls, & the Cubs.

Fear Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to conquer Chicago & Lagos State, is not an easy feat.

Napoleon Jagaban of Nigeria.
Among all the brainless urchins that support tinubu,this one is the worst among all, empty brain with nothing to offer to defend their drug master but insult.

2 Likes

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by JoeNL22(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
tinsel:
I noticed that the last four digits of Tinubu's social security number was quoted by the so called Tish Negron who wrote the number.
For those who live in USA, is this normal that a company will quote either the full SSN or the last four digits of person's SSN in reply meant for a third party?
See the letter below:
I have made my own research.......companies do ask for your SSN if they want to employ you or can use it for official purposes and they can make it public provided they don't reveal the whole numbers.

Pictures below.

Source Quora.com

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by socialmediaman: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Keep quiet, what are you trying to imply? If you are saying what I am saying then hold your silence.

Bola Tinubu issue wan kill the hypocrites for Nigeria?

Your previous response was ridiculous! Just stop!

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Advocate500:
Among all the brainless urchins that support tinubu,this one is the worst among all, empty brain with nothing to offer to defend their drug master but insult.
Support Bola Tinubu? Could careless about Jagaban and APC, but I will tell you the fact that as long as this is Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president after General Buhari unless his life is taken.

Keep deceiving yourself, pretending to be what you are not.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by AcuraZDX: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Where is proof of the court subpoena, abi na with mouth?

You're obviously a clown..

True true, drugs don scatter your head..

Go back to that thread on Fp and read every detail on the documents..

You're not a kid

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by AcuraZDX: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Advocate500:

The urchin is really really brainless..

They don't even read.. Always jumping about like grasshoppers
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:

You're obviously a clown..

True true, drugs don scatter your head..

Go back to that thread on Fp and read every detail on the documents..

You're not a kid
Haters na una full Nigeria pass, no wonder they say black man na curse, and just imagine living with 200 million of them?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next presidon, and you can take that to Nairabet, or BetNaija grin

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:

The urchin is really really brainless..

They don't even read.. Always jumping about like grasshoppers
This is Nigeria, no honor amongst thieves?

What is it again that David Cameron called you people again when discussing with the late Queen? I believe it was “Fantastically Corrupt People” but their President is a decent man?

Hypocrites are always the first ones to point fingers, even Yeshua best said it, He who is without sin should cast the first stone”.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Racoon(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Newkingy:
You're wrong. Every organization will ask for or show your last four digits for verification to any identification number.
Don't mind that fella. He thinks everyone is a zombie.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Softmirror: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
ganisucks:

Una go tire. This is way above your pay grade. If you guys don't change your footsteps they will reveal more. This is not 2003 local politics. This is clearly CIA black Ops stuff. By the time they will reveal Baba Lagos mugshot or Pic of Baba wearing orange una eye go clear.

YOU ARE ALL WASTING YOUR TIME.

2 Likes

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by AcuraZDX: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
This is Nigeria, no honor amongst thieves?

What is it again that David Cameron called you people again when discussing with the late Queen? I believe it was “Fantastically Corrupt People” but their President is a decent man.

Hypocrites are always the first ones to point fingers.

This matter is beyond your thought process..

I urge you to try and enlighten yourself before jumping on issues, so that you won't disgrace yourself the more.

Even your almighty Festus Keyamo can't defend this matter..
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by AcuraZDX: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Haters na una full Nigeria pass, no wonder they say black man na curse, and just imagine living with 200 million of them?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next presidon, and you can take that to Nairabet, or BetNaija grin

Tinubu can't come out from this mess.. You can bet on it..

By the time one of those listed in the drug matter finally speaks, you guys will cry blood. Negotiations are still going on.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
ganisucks:

Una go tire. This is way above your pay grade. If you guys don't change your footsteps they will reveal more. This is not 2003 local politics. This is clearly CIA black Ops stuff. By the time they will reveal Baba Lagos mugshot or Pic of Baba wearing orange una eye go clear.
Bola Tinubu Like MKO Abiola are CIA agents, yankee educated & trained, worked for MobilExxon Nigeria as the Treasury “The Bag Man”.

Forget it, he has already won the election.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Tinubu can't come out from this mess.. You can bet on it..

By the time one of those listed in the drug matter finally speaks, you guys will cry blood. Negotiations are still going on.
Dapo Abiodun was convicted of ek fraud in Miami sometime in 1987, that did not stop him from becoming governor.

For people like you that don’t know, not every crime committed in The United States, is a crime in Nigeria.

Vice versa, not every crime committed in Nigeria, is a crime in the United States, if not many of you in Nigeria forming holy, would have been in prison long ago.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Cosbyrich: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fulmigati:
Tinubu supporters are in for premium tears.
That fake paper was done by somebody replying you here.
He is a mod.He is using nairaland to vent his frustration thinking that it will make people wary of Tinubu but unfortunately for him,the opposite is the effect..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by BeardedMeat(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Never, What concerns his shola shola number?
Read the rubbish you wrote again. You even bolded your stupidity grin
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Joniww(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
tinsel:
SSN is the most guided secret in USA, and putting his last four digits, shows that the letter is fake. No company executive can do that.
grin why don't you email them too and confirm.

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by BeardedMeat(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
No honor amongst thieves, most especially in Nigeria, even if Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a convicted felon in the United States, he will still win the Presidency of The Federal Republic of Zoo Nigeria.

So you can keep your premium years to yourself, because you will need every drop of visine.
Premium years?? grin

You don't have food to eat and you join Tinubu dey take drugs grin

Now see your life outside.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Read the rubbish you wrote again. You even bolded your stupidity grin
All this because of Bola Ahmed Tinubu? Nawa O, I had heard but I did not believe the tormenting was real undecided
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by JoeNL22(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Newkingy:

You're wrong. Every organization will ask for or show your last four digits for verification to any identification number.
Yes very true.
I went to make my research about it. Organisations use the last 4 digits of SSN alot.

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Premium years?? grin

You don't have food to eat and you join Tinubu dey take drugs grin

Now see your life outside.
I believe Nigeria has the highest amount of drug users in Africa? Keep pretending, you cannot run away from yourself, or you want to claim you are fromTogo or Cameroon?

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by AcuraZDX: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Dapo Abiodun was convicted of ek fraud in Miami sometime in 1987, that did not stop him from becoming governor.

For people like you that don’t know, not every crime committed in The United States, is a crime in Nigeria.

Vice versa, not every crime committed in Nigeria, is a crime in the United States, if not many of you in Nigeria forming holy, would have been in prison long ago.

Deloitte said, we have never seen this man before in our life. All your explanation should be directed to Tinubu to come clear his name.. Or is he dead?
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by a4cube: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
tinsel:
SSN is the most guided secret in USA, and putting his last four digits, shows that the letter is fake. No company executive can do that.
It's a lie. Since they did not put the whole number its in order. That's how its done.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by BeardedMeat(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I wouldn’t blame an ignorant miserable person like you in that hamlet in Nigeria, only if you know what Chi-Town is about, Home of the Bulls, & the Cubs.

Fear Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to conquer Chicago & Lagos State, is not an easy feat.

Napoleon Jagaban of Nigeria.
Though I like you for one thing..

You are the only urchin who believe Tinubu is a drug addict and baron.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Deloitte said, we have never seen this man before in our life. All your explanation should be directed to Tinubu to come clear his name.. Or is he dead?
I believe Tinubu left the United States in 1982, please ask yourself, where was I in 1982, please stop living in the past that is behind, & look to the future.

Be more interested in Tinubu’s work @ Exxonmobil the biggest private oil company in the world.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by buckeyemedia: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Though I like you for one thing..

You are the only urchin who believe Tinubu is a drug addict and baron.
The streets of Chicago in the 70’s & early 80’s was a bed vest of crime when Asiwaju roamed the streets, which it is till today, ever heard about the good times? Well that is Chitown for you.

Only backward thinking people that have never allowed their minds or physical body leave their myopic hamlet, are vexed @ The Jagaban of Chicago.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by HitRun(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Last four digits of SSN is normal for official communications.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by BeardedMeat(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The streets of Chicago in the 70’s & early 80’s was a bed vest of crime, which it is till today, ever heard about the good times? Well that is Chitown for you.

Only backward thinking people that have never allowed their minds or physical body leave their myopic hamlet, are vexed @ The Jagaban of Chicago.
You glorify and glamorize crime so much. You are surely into bad things yourself, provided you make the dough.
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by ArewaNorth: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
tinsel:
I noticed that the last four digits of Tinubu's social security number was quoted by the so called Tish Negron who wrote the number.
For those who live in USA, is this normal that a company will quote either the full SSN or the last four digits of person's SSN in reply meant for a third party?
See the letter below:

The propaganda, conspiracy among many lies feed to Nigerians on Tinubu will eventually vindicate all the well known lies cooked against Buhari for 8yrs now. I used to tell Yorubas to prepare to receive what we battled against the children of 8 for legitimately aspiring for President of Nigeria by our own son. They call him Boko Haram when Boko Haram almost killed him in 2014, they call him bigot when he is so polite, humble and treats everyone as his brother/sister. He may have his deficiencies but Buhari isn't at all what they wanted Nigerians to see him throughout his tenure. They started aspersing all sort of propaganda against Tinubu and Atiku.....
Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by Jessewizy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
AcuraZDX:

This matter is beyond your thought process..

I urge you to try and enlighten yourself before jumping on issues, so that you won't disgrace yourself the more.

Even your almighty Festus Keyamo can't defend this matter..
You should know that the fellow has nothing upstairs. His replies confirms that. Crackbrain.

1 Like

Re: Deloitte Letter Posted By David Hundeyin And Tinubu's SSN by AcuraZDX: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I believe Tinubu left the United States in 1982, please ask yourself, where was I in 1982, please stop living in the past that is behind, & look to the future.

Be more interested in Tinubu’s work @ Exxonmobil the biggest private oil company in the world.

When facts come out that he didn't work at Mobil, I wonder what you will defend with..

You are so dumb. Jezz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEND Say No More Ceasefire: / Nigeria Donates $1m To Haiti As Fresh Quake Hits / Abia State Governor (T.A Orji) Finally Joins A P G A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.