Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. (3514 Views)

‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by SteveDGreat: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
David Hundeyin and Segalink once had heated argument on twitter but a truce was called between them.
Sega however called out David Hundeyin for asking twitter to ban Kemi account.
David responded to him and Sega went on to brag how to how he Built two major firms at David's age. The rest was block from Sega grin.

Read Screenshots

1 Like

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Malory: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nigerians stand with David Hundeyin.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by SteveDGreat: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Twitter users revealed the address of the company while another said he is owing Annual return

8 Likes

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by PandoraObi: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hudenyo
Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by SteveDGreat: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
The major firms

1 Like

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by manutdrichie(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Fkmodhi: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
That small malt man lwkmd...

11 Likes

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Sabonbuharirufa: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
David the conqueror! Nigerians dey fear truth die. Segalink go soon turn sagalink because of a living corpse like Tinubu.

15 Likes

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by nku5: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
That Hundeyin boy is very wicked grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
No respect for elders that have decided to reign Supreme..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by psucc(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
They are some eople you don't need to answer even greetings or else. . .
Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Massiveglory: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
This david guy is ruthless. Segalink has been discombobulated, ripped off and shredded.

Now segalink motivational speaking job is over. It is now in the open that what he has is 2 registered names of inactive companies.
If you no get your facts , stay away from david. E get why.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by PlayMaker14: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
I love this David guy.... He deals with his perceived enemies with FACTS..

As a matter of FACT, I love guys answering the name David, they're ruthless.

I will not drink "Amstel Malt" this week.

Zonefree, God bless you my bro.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Advocate500: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Segalink the most stupid hypocrite ever known to mankind. You know you have no company and you will busy posting nonsense on social media, na David fit una.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Besuccessful: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Everyone taking interest.

2 Likes

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by PhenomenalAustin: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
People still listen to Segalink? sad

I'm so glad that the endsars thing really showed us who he really was.
The man was trying to hijack the whole thing in order to portray himself as a savior, not knowing that the youths have beyywr plans.
This guy prays for and can only thrive in a messed up environment like Nigeria.

The more reason why he gloats and feels "accomplished" when he bails out someone from the police.

Sae pesin sabi blow big grammar no mean sae he get sense. I discovered that through Segalink sad

13 Likes

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Treasure17(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
''Hi Amstel Malta" Was David insinuating that Sega should be a brand ambassador for Amstel malta? grin

4 Likes

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Islandlady(f): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
David have not replied Kemi olunyo o grin

The idiot boy met his match in Kemi!!! He hurriedly cried out to twitter mods!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by PlayMaker14: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Islandlady:

"The Idiot Boy"?

Please kindly remind him on Twitter, he is not a member of this forum.

Call his attention there.... I want to find out if I should also avoid Igboya and Amstel Malt this week.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Islandlady(f): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
PlayMaker14:
"The Idiot Boy"?

Please kindly remind him on Twitter, he is not a member of this forum.

Call his attention there.... I want to find out if I should also avoid Igboya and Amstel Malt this week.
I am no longer on twitter... Anyways have he replied Aunty Kemi allegations that he was begging for asluym and he is a gay undecided

"The Idiot boy" jam craze wey pass am, he fear!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by PlayMaker14: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Islandlady:
I am no longer on twitter... Anyways have he replied Aunty Kemi allegations that he was begging for asluym and he is a gay undecided

"The Idiot boy" jam craze wey pass am, he fear!
Baseless allegations from a mentally unstable woman? You want David to respond to it? From a renowned witless old hag like Kemi?

Go back to Twitter and call his attention.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Islandlady(f): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Baseless allegations from a mentally unstable woman? You want David to respond to it? From a renowned witless old hag like Kemi?

Go back to Twitter and call his attention.
Yes Kemi is mentality unstable, you can't shame the shameless but her allegations are always true...David is scared of gaslighting and pushing her so she won't bring evidence lol
Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Opintiwa: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
E say na very weird behavior

6 Likes

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Sergio101(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Islandlady:

The grammatical usage of words in this forum Sha. "David has not" and not "David have not". ( violence must prevail dear cool)

Where have you been??.

Missed you

4 Likes

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Raymond0008(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Make we no lie! It’s this updated gess or the guy that do use Jesus movies do funny videos started this end sars stuff when sars use to burst people house and he use to post them on his wall then Segalink will call a lawyer to defend the person and that’s the beginning of end sars which we never heard of Rinu or Hudeyin guy but I was surprise when heard that Jack donate sum amount to Rinu, Hudeyin and co in bitcoin also they are trying to burn down lagos, is that fair?

1 Like

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by PlayMaker14: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes Kemi is mentality unstable, you can't shame the shameless but her allegations are always true...David is scared of gaslighting and pushing her so she won't bring evidence lol
Is it not the same reckless, baseless and daft unintelligent accusations which was meant to defamed Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries that landed the deported hag in Portharcourt prison?

This is another David, just wait.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Maynman: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Do you know the meaning of gaslighting?
who “pushed” the mentally unstable woman to make the claims in the first time?
Seems that person needs to “push” her again so she can drop evidence to her OWN claims.

1 Like

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by AntiBMC(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
That segalink that turned around to collect money from sanwo-olu for "solidarity walk" after carrying endsars protest on his head like traypan cheesy. He deserves no mercy at all. He's even worse than Kemi olunloyo— atleast, that one never masks the fact that she's a hungry, bribe taking Judas behind any good course.

#traitors-supporting-traitors

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by olatade(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by Zonefree(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I love this David guy.... He deals with his perceived enemies with FACTS..

As a matter of FACT, I love guys answering the name David, they're ruthless.

I will not drink "Amstel Malt" this week.

Zonefree, God bless you my bro.
Wtf is Amstel Malt grin cheesy grin cheesy

This David of a guy should try and limit his vawulence level. His vawulence voltage is too high for Nigeria current.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between David Hundeyin And Segalink On Twitter. by sweetonugbu: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Inukwa segalink amstel malta!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Airforce Unveils World's first 6G New Stealth Bomber. / APC Currently Protesting Over The Mandate (photo) / No Room For Certificate Forgers In Elections ― Supreme Court of Justice(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.