Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign (44670 Views)

Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Scarletjr(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Politics na just game of death I nor fit do ham

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by MelesZanawi: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
It is now very clear that these gunmen are working for Peter Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by cyprex: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
The Eastern style of politics
Head must roll of you take a different route from them

Mchheeeewwwee
Most of you in the East celebrate Ambode but violently attack Soludo, its a shame

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Ijaya123: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
JoeNL22:

Obi security is your Number 1 priority.
Abeg!.....Nigeria must be great again.

Same way he secured Anambra with James Nwafor back then, right? angry angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
RockHard:
Hmm. Peter Obi should call his boys to order. Is this how he intends to govern the country if he becomes president? So people can no longer air views that don't glorify his performance while in office without getting threatened?? Imagine his touts threatening a sitting governor. Nigeria can't afford to vote in such a disaster. God abeg o.

Shettima and Tinubu should call their boys kidnapping burning killing to order too na..
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Realists(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
cyprex:

Mchheeeewwwee
Most of you in the East celebrate Ambode but violently attack Soludo, its a shame

Every average Igbo is a potential terrorist, or have you forgotten about the murder of Sir Ahmadu Bello, A.T Balewa, Akintola & co because the igbo elites felt, they are better than the majority of Nigerians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Kingspin(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Within 24 hours, every social media news release is about Obi and Obi
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Shaev7(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
All I can say is Shame on Soludo and the entire elders in the Eastern region.
They should learn from the northerners.
Soon, they will be slave to the northerners.
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by jazon(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kingspin:
Within 24 hours, every social media news release is about Obi and Obi

I think the drug issue is what's causing this. Jagab wants to divert from the drug issue. Soludo has been compromised just like Reno and others.
Money is very powerful.
Soludo that used peter obi's achievements to campaign and during governorship debate. Is now saying opposite of what he said during the debate.
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Jostoman: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Is this also part of Apc strategy in southeast? We are watching, that is the only politics that lagos landlord know how to play. I wont be suprise if that voice belong to one of the killer squad or Ebubeagu they are using in southeast to tanish the image of ipob and ESN.
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by victorsola: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Bigchristo: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://thenationonlineng.net/gunmen-threaten-to-force-gov-soludo-to-resign/
Soludo don’t know what he is doing yet, him go tire as a governor soon when gunmen don give am problems, I traveled to Anambra yesterday for marriage imagine how the MC was announcing that is very risky to be out in Anambra from 7pm, that if you know you have bullet proof car you can stay, the security risk going there alone not to talk of the mad hold up yesterday at head bridge Onitsha, we stuck there 3hrs traffic jam, people are rushing out of Anambra because of Monday sit at home order from IPOB Monday is usually public holiday in Anambra he should focus on repairing his state rather than being used as a tool by politicians to criticize Peter Obi in an attempt to discredit his achievements, Willie Obiano is there he didn’t criticize him oo, someone who drop office and try to flee the country due to EFCC investigation on his corruption case
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Jostoman: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
victorsola:
this is the reason obi wount smell aso rock .
the nation newspaper grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by akwarandu(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
When I saw that it was from the nation's newspaper, I stopped reading it.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Sholaco: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ipob ESN grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Mrpojj(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
RockHard:
Hmm. Peter Obi should call his boys to order. Is this how he intends to govern the country if he becomes president? So people can no longer air views that don't glorify his performance while in office without getting threatened?? Imagine his touts threatening a sitting governor. Nigeria can't afford to vote in such a disaster. God abeg o.
Lame
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by ZombieSlayer1: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://thenationonlineng.net/gunmen-threaten-to-force-gov-soludo-to-resign/
old format. This wasn't done by any ESN but by scammers. I got the same call earlier this year, they told me the same thing and I told them that if they're man enough they should find me and come. The idiots laughed and told me I dey craze. They called with a +223 phone number
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Christistruth00: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter Obi’s IPOB Thugs again ?

Soludo must be doing good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by balladin: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:
anybody that says anything against peter obi now must b killed or threatened
Same method they used for mbaka

Just because soludo revealed peter obi audio investment is next to nothing then he must collect

Is this how Peter obi wants to govern us?
Mr poster, you're just a tse tse fly
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by newnigerdelta00: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
JoeNL22:

Obi security is your Number 1 priority.
Abeg!.....Nigeria must be great again.

How he sounds to you, obi just dey mumu you he can and can never ever ever in his life rule Nigeria are you blind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by ozonechrome: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
I warned Soludo to STOP going after traditional Igbo religion in Anambra. I hope he has stopped. Otherwise, more of these things will continue to happen to him.

You APC guys must think Nigerians are really stupid.

You ask soludo to say the trash he said and come back with unknown gunmen stories.

So UGM now give interviews??
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Image123(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
It's not a mystery, i have been saying it for months. Obi is Ipob's boy and must not be allowed anywhere near Aso Rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by haffaze777(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pandora people threaten people governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by templeRun20(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:

Just because soludo revealed peter obi audio investment is next to nothing then he must collect

Peter obi don't want to govern you. He wants to govern normal humans
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by victorsola: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jostoman:
the nation newspaper grin grin
obi na fraud .am sure u no that. And you know u are only following based on sentiments right . U better go for the real people and let that scammer be .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by franudi: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Roboto11: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shaev7:
All I can say is Shame on Soludo and the entire elders in the Eastern region.
They should learn from the northerners.
Soon, they will be slave to the northerners.
Shame for what?

Soludo should lie so that Obi can be president abi?

Were you not celebrating when some miscreants in Afenifere were opposing Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Eriokanmi: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
BATified2023:

Where were you when Soludo was almost assassinated a few days to election in Anambra state, at a time obi never knew he was even going to contest under Labour Party? Some policemen were reportedly killed in that attack. Soludo escaped narrowly. Soludo should rather settle his cult boys before they get him. Obi's matter won't allow you enjoy your dinner tonight grin
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by Roboto11: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
cyprex:

Mchheeeewwwee

Igbos dream is to see Lagos crash.

Didn't you see how happy they were when EndSARS was used to torch Lagos state properties?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:
IPOB terrorists way of doing thing.

—When Pa Adebanjo spoke against Tinubu, they applauded him.

—When Soludo came to tell them Peter Obi is incompetent and wasted Anambra money on investment that is now almost worth nothing, they sent IPOB terrorists after him to kill him.

That’s their modus operandi. Kill anyone will dissenting opinion.

No level of propaganda or hatred for Peter Obi can stop him from becoming your President...know this and know peace.
Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by donproject2(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
They call it Eastern Security Network and they kill innocent people for fun. I am a south westerner, let me give kudos to my region. Everyone should be aware of spate of kidnappings in some highway in the SW recently especially Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Let me shock other regions about model we Omoluabis work for; unity, secured environment, togetherness.

I traveled down to Ibadan from Lagos today, what I saw after driving about 60km inward Ibadan really gives me hope of what SW is capable of doing. At almost every 3/4 km apart, you will either see NPF patrol force stationed by be road side, Nigeria Army, OPMESSA, Operation Burst of Oyo state, Amotekun of south west and like two other security units I didn't really get their names, they were all gallantly stationed to make sure there is no chance of any kidnapping activities in the region. I was filled with a sigh of relief.

In terms of coming together to tackle issues, SW is just far above other regions unlike those who create security networks to waste lives of innocent Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign by RPG2020(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
That governor is a simp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children / “Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. / Rivers Assembly: All 27 pro-Wike Lawmakers Defect To APC, Wave Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.