Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 (1970 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake / Anambra Youth Group Lauds Soludo’s Fight Against Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
The last time Soludo fought Peter Obi directly was in 2010 gubernatorial election. Despite his Federal might that year, Obi knocked him to a comfortable 3rd position. That's how real men fight and not ranting on media .

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
I campaigned and mobilised for Soludo last year I can comfortably tell you that he is digging his own grave

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by princeemma69: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389116:
The last time Soludo fought Peter Obi directly was in 2010 gubernatorial election. Despite his Federal might that year, Obi knocked him to a comfortable 3rd position. That's how real men fight and norantng on media.
the candidate obi was supporting in 2021 Valentine took the third position to Soludo

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
princeemma69:
the candidate obi was supporting in 2021 Valentine took the third position to Soludo

Val took second position Andy APC was third

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by AcuraZDX: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389530:

You dey mind them

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
princeemma69:
Peter Obi won Anambra with structureless party when PDP were in charge almost all the political heavyweights including Soludo were all in PDP, Obi won them with structureless APGA then

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Lionnation: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is not necessary Biko
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by descarado: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389237:
I campaigned and mobilised for Soludo last year I can comfortably tell you that he is digging his own grave
So disappointed in the guy. A puppet to the core.

Isuofia elders will deal decisively with him. The elders had a stone to grind with him before. All were forgiven and he has started again.
They are already setting up emergency meeting cos of him. He forgets easily.

Igbo people eeh. They will never learn.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by realstars: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389530:

They have come to fight their last fight?
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by femisplash: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
mumu Igbos, whenever someone exposes their Pandora fraud, the next is they go all out attacking the person. Soludo who was the best thing after slice bread barely a yr ago had suddenly been digging his own grave in less than two weeks. One thing about Soludo is the fact that he won't tolerate fraudulent assertions be it from Obi or whoever, he isn't any same as Obiano who tried covering up for Obi. If Soludo could tackle Okonjo Iweala and challenged her to a debate, much less a pathetic lying Pandora.
According to Soludo, Obi's investment in Anambra is Next to Nothing - fact!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Ojiofor: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
It is in his blood to betray and sellout once he is not benefiting directly or part of whatever you are doing out of envy and it should have been me mentality.He did same thing to GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Corrinthians(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2022

My attention has been drawn to some of the tirades on social media following my frank response during an interview on Channels TV regarding the “investments” Mr. Peter Obi claimed to have made with Anambra state revenues. Sadly, several of the comments left the issue of the interview to probe or suggest motives, inferred from my response on “investment” that I am opposed to Peter Obi’s ambition and therefore committed a “crime” for which the punishment is internecine abuse and harassment even to my family.

Some people even suggest that the gunmen who went to attack a checkpoint at my hometown on Saturday 12th November but were gunned down was part of the mob reaction. I used to think that for decent people, certain conducts are off-limits, and that in Anambra, politics is not warfare.

The op is an example of the people Soludo was talking about in the quote above. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Corrinthians(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
femisplash:
mumu Igbos, whenever someone exposes their Pandora fraud, the next is they go all out attacking the person. Soludo who was the best thing after slice bread barely a yr ago had suddenly been digging his own grave in less than two weeks. One thing about Soludo is the fact that he won't tolerate fraudulent assertions be it from Obi or whoever, he isn't any same as Obiano who tried covering up for Obi. If Soludo could tackle Okonjo Iweala and challenged her to a debate, much less a pathetic lying Pandora.
According to Soludo, Obi's investment in Anambra is Next to Nothing - fact!
Obi is nothing but a fraud. The contract of image laundering he entered into with IPOB is gonna elapse before the election. The unravelling has already begun, courtesy his brother.

I'm glad they can't blame Yorubas for this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by femisplash: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389576:

Peter Obi won Anambra with structureless party when PDP were in charge almost all the political heavyweights including Soludo were all in PDP, Obi won them with structureless APGA then
When Soludo contested in PDP, Obi was contesting for his reelection. Obi won with power of incumbency, not because he was better than Soludo. After all, Anambra is majorly APGA.
After leaving office Obi has become utterly useless in Anambra. He has never won any elections since, all his candidates lost.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Raf4: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389576:

Are u saying that APGA as a political party has no structure in Anambra state? The same APGA with Ojukwu then?
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Corrinthians:
Obi is nothing but a fraud. The contract of image laundering he entered into with IPOB is gonna elapse before the election. The unravelling has already begun, courtesy his brother.

e pain am ooo

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
I trust Anambra people, I just pity APGA candidates in 2023 election

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by femisplash: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Corrinthians:
The op is an example of the people Soludo was talking about in the quote above. smiley
Imagine how insanely idiotic these subhuman can be. UGM attack in his hometown was even a reaction to his criticisms of Obi.. hahaha!
We'd watch them destroy themselves when that fraud loses come February.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Raf4:

Are u saying that APGA as a political party has no structure in Anambra state? The same APGA with Ojukwu then?
Obi was the first candidate to win with APGA in Igbo land when PDP was in total control of South-east, he will that will LP in National level

8 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by femisplash: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Corrinthians:

On the contrary, I'm beginning to think Soludo is Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by princeemma69: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389576:

it seems you have forgotten that Obi lost the election to Ngige in 2003 before he was installed by the courts in 2006
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by femisplash: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118390260:

Obi was the first candidate to win with APGA in Igbo land when PDP was in total control of South-east
Tell us how he won, do you think you're talking to dolts on radio biafra. Could he have won without Ojukwu and Victor Umeh. Ojukwu spent all his penny to ensure his victory in court, end of the day, the fraud betrayed him and decamped to PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
princeemma69:
it seems you have forgotten that Obi lost the election to Ngige in 2003 before he was installed by the courts in 2006
Obi won the election by wide margin it was rigged in favour of Ngige and Obi later recover his mandate, in 2010 Soludo, and Ngige contested against Obi he clearly won the election Ngige came second while Soludo was third position
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
femisplash:

Tell us how he won, do you think you're talking to dolts on radio biafra. Could he have won without Ojukwu and Victor Umeh. Ojukwu spent all his penny to ensure his victory in court, end of the day, the fraud betrayed him and decamped to PDP.
Oduduwa agitators are saying no election in Yoruba land and they've started burning INEC office while you are chasing IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by HilcomTech(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know.

-- Gov Soludo

Peter Obi knew from the beginning he wasn't going anywhere which is why he is not committing any resources to his campaign.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by LegendHero(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389116:
The last time Soludo fought Peter Obi directly was in 2010 gubernatorial election. Despite his Federal might that year, Obi knocked him to a comfortable 3rd position. That's how real men fight and not ranting on media .

So you know ranting on social media means nothing?

Isn’t that what deluded Obiidiots have been doing against Tinubu? They rant everyday on social media, David Hyundai rant rant, but yet Asiwaju always triumph.

Only that Peter Obi is a baby politician. As confirmed by Soludo, Peter Obi knows he won’t win.

Soludo even said Tinubu should be paying Peter obi and his supporters because they are systematically taking PDP votes away and will make Tinubu win.

Go and verify if what I said is false from the statement Soludo released today. At some point, I even thought Soludo is supporting Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:

So you know ranting on social media means nothing?

Isn’t that what deluded Obiidiots have been doing against Tinubu? They rant everyday on social media, David Hyundai rant rant, but yet Asiwaju always triumph.

Only that Peter Obi is a baby politician. As confirmed by Soludo, Peter Obi knows he won’t win.

Soludo even said Tinubu should be paying Peter obi and his supporters because they are systematically taking PDP votes away and will make Tinubu win.

Go and verify if what I said is false from the statement Soludo released today. At some point, I even thought Soludo is supporting Tinubu.

Tinubu is a regional candidate, Peter Obi should be paying Kwankwaso he is doing a credible job for him in Northwest, Atiku is in control of Northeast

1 Like

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by globemoney01: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
descarado:

So disappointed in the guy. A puppet to the core.

Isuofia elders will deal decisively with him. The elders had a stone to grind with him before. All were forgiven and he has started again.
They are already setting up emergency meeting cos of him. He forgets easily.

Igbo people eeh. They will never learn.
Why will Isuofia elders deal with him for speaking his mind. We will never allow your noisemakers to introduce these almajiri herdsmen behavior to alaigbo. Soludo is free to say his mind and support who he wants
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by globemoney01: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389116:
February will come and go and only thing that is certain is that Soludo will still remain Governor. I wonder how you people will redeem yourselves of this Obi delusion.
Everyone must not support Obi
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Nightwolf1: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
It's quite obvious that Soludo is a foolish man. I never knew he was this senseless and loquacious. He should concentrate on Anambra state politics and deliver dividend of democracy to his people rather than making snide remarks @ Peter Obi over a fight they had years back.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by LegendHero(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118390696:

Tinubu is a regional candidate, Peter Obi should be paying Kwankwaso he is doing a credible job for him in Northwest, Atiku is in control of Northeast

Lol Soludo disagrees with you.

By the way, using normal logic, Kwakwanso and Atiku are both from the PDP family and normally they will always share the votes of Atiku and Kwakwanso.

Don’t you think so?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Simeonjoe1: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
G

(1) (2) (Reply)

Result Of Presidential Online Poll / What Really Is The Offence Of Both Tribes To The Other / Who Becomes Governor Of Oyo State Today - Alao Akala Or Ajimobi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.