Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 (1974 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake / Anambra Youth Group Lauds Soludo’s Fight Against Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by LegendHero(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nightwolf1:
It's quite obvious that Soludo is a foolish man. I never knew he was this senseless and loquacious. He should concentrate on Anambra state politics and deliver dividend of democracy to his people rather than picketing Peter Obi over a fight they had years back.

Peter Obi knows he can’t and won’t win.

—Soludo 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
globemoney01:

February will come and go and only thing that is certain is that Soludo will still remain Governor. I wonder how you people will redeem yourselves of this Obi delusion.
Everyone must not support Obi
Till then
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:

—Soludo 2023.
Let see how Tinubu the drug lord will win
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Nightwolf1: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:

—Soludo 2023.

Don't expect this cocaine addict to win.He is a WALKING DEAD grin

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol Soludo disagrees with you.

By the way, using normal logic, Kwakwanso and Atiku are both from the PDP family and normally they will always share the votes of Atiku and Kwakwanso.

Don’t you think so?
Remember Buhari isn't on the ticket, he has been begging Kwankwaso to step down
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by descarado: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
globemoney01:

Why will Isuofia elders deal with him for speaking his mind. We will never allow your noisemakers to introduce these almajiri herdsmen behavior to alaigbo. Soludo is free to say his mind and support who he wants
Nwoke m. Close mouth.

Party is inconsequential in anambra state.

His Bleep up is being treated at home already.
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Simeonjoe1: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin Peter Obi was mediocre at best...

Peter is a manager and not a governor.
Infact no difference btw obi and yeye Bello.
Obi as governor is just there to pay salaries and do small infrastructure no thinking facilities, no wonder he didn't have any legacy projects to his name. Obi as president will only manage Nigeria, all this consumption to production na just lamba.

Also by the way I hate tinubu and Atiku, I hate politicians as a whole. I'm even more pissed with all of una wey carry them for head.
The only politician I admire a little is El rufai, you can say anything you like against him but he's a brilliant administrator with his own serious flaws I APC pick him instead of drug lord.
I stop rating Obi when I read Elrufai assessments on Anambra around 2012 instead of disputing with fact my guy start dey play tribal agenda..

1 Like

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by naijapips04: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389576:

Peter Obi won Anambra with structureless party when PDP were in charge almost all the political heavyweights including Soludo were all in PDP, Obi won them with structureless APGA then

APGA was Ojukwu's party.
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by naijapips04: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118390260:

Obi was the first candidate to win with APGA in Igbo land when PDP was in total control of South-east, he will that will LP in National level

What party did Ojukwu contest under?
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by globemoney01: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
descarado:

Nwoke m. Close mouth.

Party is inconsequential in anambra state.

His Bleep up is being treated at home already.

Being treated by who. Dey deceive una selves. Obi is reaping the politics of hate he introduced in Anambra. What Soludo is doing is what Obiano should have done but Obiano left him and they scandalized him on social media.
Nothing will happen to Soludo
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Great2017: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
femisplash:

When Soludo contested in PDP, Obi was contesting for his reelection. Obi won with power of incumbency, not because he was better than Soludo. After all, Anambra is majorly APGA.
After leaving office Obi has become utterly useless in Anambra. He has never won any elections since, all his candidates lost.
But Obi's predecessor was not from APGA. Can same be said about Soludo?
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Okwyjesus(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389237:
I campaigned and mobilised for Soludo last year I can comfortably tell you that he is digging his own grave

I just said it. I use to like Soludo but the love just fade this evening. I thought he was a scholar.
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by LegendHero(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118391209:

Lol same Buhari that will raise Tinubu hand soon?

You don’t know who the almighty Jagaban is. Your elders in Iboland know him well which explained why Soludo referenced him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by LegendHero(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118391059:

The irony that Igbo people are the one calling someone drug lord lol.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by BiafraAburi: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389237:
I campaigned and mobilised for Soludo last year I can comfortably tell you that he is digging his own grave
You are daft. Did we not tell you fools when you were shouting Anambra election? Now your madness has shifted to z00 election where you are foolishly involving your self in legitimizing the election for the fulanis to bring in their Atiku. Tomorrow, you will come here to claim to regret your stupidity. Empty brains.
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
naijapips04:

What party did Ojukwu contest under?
Obi was the first candidate to win with APGA in Igboland
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Wintertime: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:

By the way, using normal logic, Kwakwanso and Atiku are both from the PDP family and normally they will always share the votes of Atiku and Kwakwanso.

Don’t you think so?

Let's go by your assertion

Actually both are different people and

Going by your assertion if osinbajo had left to pick the presidential candidate form of another party then the yorubas will be easily divided between osinbajo and Tinubu, that's the case with Atiku and Kwankwaso, the vote of the northerner will be divided between both of them
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol same Buhari that will raise Tinubu hand soon?

You don’t know who the almighty Jagaban is. Your elders in Iboland know him well which explained why Soludo referenced him.
Many that he raised their hands failed Andy Ubah Oyetola and many others
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by naijapips04: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118391718:

Obi was the first candidate to win with APGA in Igboland

APGA was not unknown. Ojukwu built APGA structures in Anambra that delivered him votes in his 2003 bid. Nobody had contested under APGA in Anambra before obi.
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by BiafraAburi: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Okwyjesus:

I just said it. I use to like Soludo but the love just fade this evening. I thought he was a scholar.
Dumbo, you thought? Did we not tell all you fools? The same madness is what you are exhibiting now for the idiot called Peter Obi, while unknowingly legitimizing the election for the fulanis and their candidate called Atiku. Tomorrow, all of you fools will come in here to tell us how you "thought". Brainless fools everywhere.
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Okwyjesus(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
BiafraAburi:

Dumbo, you thought? Did we not tell all you fools? The same madness is what you are exhibiting now for the idiot called Peter Obi, while unknowingly legitimizing the election for the fulanis and their candidate called Atiku. Tomorrow, all of you fools will come in here to tell us how you "thought". Brainless fools everywhere.

Who is this house boy?
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by LegendHero(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118391209:

Lol you and your baseless conspiracy theories.

I remember how you constantly say Amaechi is the anointed candidate lol. You even said the cabals will deal with Tinubu.

You are a baby politician. Learn from people like Soludo and your other Ibo leaders who studied the arena and understood Peter Pandora got no chance whatsoever in the coming election.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol you and your baseless conspiracy theories.

I remember how you constantly say Amaechi is the anointed candidate lol. You even said the cabals will deal with Tinubu.

You are a baby politician. Learn from people like Soludo and your other Ibo leaders who studied the arena and understood Peter Pandora got no chance whatsoever in the coming election.

You have forgotten this meeting grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEZf9rTyTCE
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by ASAPFERG1: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
God bless soludo.. cool
God punish Peter obi grin
if we should consider an igbo man to be president of Nigeria, then it will be soludo because he is brave and speaks the truth cool
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by ASAPFERG1: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118391059:

an igbo man should be the last person to call someone drug lord..
when will all know that the numbers of igbos in Asia prison alone is more than the population of The Bahamas grin grin
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by slivertongue: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389237:

He sounded angered by what we don't know.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by LegendHero(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118393823:

You have forgotten this meeting grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEZf9rTyTCE

What is the usefulness of the video in our discussion?

You’re using video of 2014 as example? I don’t get you.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by maestroferddi: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118389237:
You Anambra residents must treat this madness from Soludo...

This misguided element should not go scot-free after toying with Igbo unity which is painstakingly being achieved by Peter Obi's emergence...

We can no longer continue to be the butt of jokes...
Re: Soludo Fight With Peter Obi In 2010 by maestroferddi: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Don’t you think so?
Oga stop wasting your time...

Tinubu will not win...It is not just possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeleke Visits DSS Headquarters Over Withdrawal Of Personnel / MIT Disowns Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, Exposes Lies Of LP Candidate / My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.