Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State (88597 Views)

I Am Not Sick - Hanks Anuku (Video) / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by thrillionaire(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
DoMeGood09:
Some actresses are nothing to write home about. They go to the UK, US, UAE and so on to act blue films.
Which is a bad thing to do but then don't the actors have any such "bad thing" to do to keep up? Asides crime?
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
His look alike.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by thrillionaire(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
drewcee:
As the man no get Toto nko
lol
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by thrillionaire(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
BreconHills:

Female actresses ( not all) can "monetize" male attention..People are prepared to pay outrageous sums to bed their fantasy. Male actors on the other hand, improperly managed have a short shelf life. If they do not make the transition to other fields of endeavour quickly, they can fall rapidly. In this state they are vulnerable to depression and drug addition..
I get your points. To add, I think the actors aren't as badass hustlers as their female counterparts.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Not everything is about treatment

Nigga just finished a wrap of Igbo, MkpuruNmiri and drank some monkey tail, at Iya shenedu joint early in the morning to open his belly,..

he would bath, brush, eat Akpu, dress up and come online to shout Vote Peter Obi,

Suffer no dey tire you

We no dey give shishi

MPAMA. CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by projet: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
I grew up as a kid watching him, I like him, wish I had the capacity to help him irrespective of whether it's drugs or not. I just like Hanks Anuku

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Vincent2000(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kizz Daniel Best Cough Odo Tiktok Challenge 1 Million Naira Give Away
As Kizz Daniel need you to choose who he need to give the #1 million naira ground price over Kizz Daniel cough odo tiktok challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hnR1kmrPOU
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
RedMac:
This ain't the first time na, me personally have seen him wondering around at ibusa road in asaba several times...

But I thought I saw videos of igwe Tupac and zubby Micheal helping him some 2 years back... Nawa o... Drug abuse is immensely bad

May God help him... Too bad man

Why is nobody asking about his family?? Abi he no get family members? brothers and sisters of not wife and children??

then we can ask what of his colleagues? why aren't they helping him get help?
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Benbellamor: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
This are the kind of news today's youth are interested in to gain likes and traffic
Shame
The man needs help.simple...yet people with money to help will look the other way
Two years ago I was shocked to see a gold medalist that represented Nigeria in Atlanta 96 with his pictures and same dress very dirty controlling traffic in Ajah ilaje lagos...he was dejected, no home no money.... He wanted to stay back in USA after the Olympics but was lured back to Nigeria with a job promised by the then NFA...their entire team were sacked early 2000 during the Onigbinde era...since then he is been struggling
So
Depression is real
We need to change this government to accommodate people in needs

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by arukwe123(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Someone that is on set. Nairaland and fakenews
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Someodds: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
WibusJaga:

Sad. embarassed
Make the female actresses cut small soap for their male colleagues na.

Na pussy be soap simple
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Talawaka: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nothing do my man, Hank Anuku cool

Actress Shan George debunks disturbing video of actor, Hank Anuku with evidence

Nollywood actress Shan George has reacted to the disturbing video of her colleague, Hank Anuku.

Kemi Filani news reported earlier that Hank Anuku was in the news over an alleged disturbing video of him.

In a video which made rounds, the ‘Action thriller’ actor could be seen roaming the streets in tattered clothes looking mentally unstable.

The video which was uploaded on Twitter had generated mixed reactions.

While some tried verifying the authenticity of the video, others called on the Actor’s Guild to see to him.

From the comments on social media, many attributed his unstable behavior to drugs.

Shan George debunks disturbing video of Hank Anuku

Reacting to it, Shan George debunked reports of him being mentally unstable.

She revealed that she was on set with the actor 3days back and he was fit.

“Person wey I dey same set with just 3 days ago. Make una calm down biko.

“3 days ago in Asaba. Hanks is fine o, we r on same got.

Nothing dey do Hanks O, we dey same set. This pix is 3″.

Hank Anaku debunks death rumours
Legendary actor, Hanks Anuku had said that he’s alive amid rumour of his death which he blamed on “poisonous press vipers”,

In a video he shared on Instagram, the actor stated that he has God inside of him and so he will conquer the wicked people believed to be after him.

“I am alive, do not listen to them, the poisonous press vipers. They are not the children of God. God is in charge of my life, not them. Who cares?

“For the end of the wicked shall be sudden. That’s what God told me. And it shall be sudden without knowledge. They wished themselves evil and indeed they’ll be clothed in evil.

“I have love in me. Greater is He in me than he that is in the world. My God is love. I love you, don’t mind them, okay?”

He captioned the video: “I am Hank Anuku Nollywood Actor n I’m Alive. My haters r dead n Jesus Christ is my deliverer n he liveth. Poisonous press vipers on prawl but they shall b perplexed n disappointed in Jesus’s name Amen. 1 love fans”.

Source: https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/shan-george-debunks-disturbing-video-of-actor-hank-anuku

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Realists(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Not everything is about treatment

Nigga just finished a wrap of Igbo, MkpuruNmiri and drank some monkey tail, at Iya shenedu joint early in the morning to open his belly,..

he would bath, brush, eat Akpu, dress up and come online to shout Vote Peter Obi,

Suffer no dey tire you

We no dey give shishi

Better pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by KingAzubuike(f): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
BritishAirways:
He is old now. Perhaps In his late 50s now.
This also looks like a movie cut
Other nairalanders have also confessed to see him in similar spot yet you saying movie cut.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by integrity16(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Perhaps he is into drugs.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Gipre(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
How can I go into Acting?

I have the talent.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Buksaylor: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
CitynewsNG:
Hanks Anuku, the one time Nollywood veteran actor who was once a star face in many old Action packed nollywood movies in the 90's and early 2000 has been going through a lot lately. A Netizen who couldn't imagine what he saw as recorded him talking to himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyQeQUjSFus

Around February 2022, he was also seen in a similar condition drinking at a place in Asaba capital town of Delta state, but many people dispelled the belief that he wasn't okay as many felt he was probably chilling at the bar but this video here has shown he really needs help.

Like someone commented online, this is when he can be helped, not when he dies, that glowing tributes from colleagues will start flowing in, and his social pages will start receiving lots of followers.

Source: Goldmynetv
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ck8bqg4IuAA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

©OMOELUBLOGTV reporting.
. Bring to the notice of OPM pastor.He is the only person that has a heart of gold to reform this man.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by BreakingNews21: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
thrillionaire:
but she hasn't come crying to the world for help or in the manner of Hanks

Hank isn't crying to the world. He's just going about his business doing his own thing. The last we saw of the nollywood queen she was doing her art but looking really spaced out and unkempt for her formally high status in life.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by sharpwriter(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:
Anytime I go to purchase food at DON and Master,I usually sees him there engaging himself in soliloquies.

Truth's just like late majek fashek,this guy's case is spiritual.
His family stays at okpanam road.
I thought he said few years ago that he relocated his family to Ghana because Nigeria is unstable security wise.

If not that many have confirmed that they saw him wandering around in a pitiable condition, I would have said that perhaps he was acting a movie role.

It's obvious Mr. Hanks needs rehabilitation from drugs. cry cry sad
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by doneback04: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
CitynewsNG:
Hanks Anuku, the one time Nollywood veteran actor who was once a star face in many old Action packed nollywood movies in the 90's and early 2000 has been going through a lot lately. A Netizen who couldn't imagine what he saw as recorded him talking to himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyQeQUjSFus

Around February 2022, he was also seen in a similar condition drinking at a place in Asaba capital town of Delta state, but many people dispelled the belief that he wasn't okay as many felt he was probably chilling at the bar but this video here has shown he really needs help.

Like someone commented online, this is when he can be helped, not when he dies, that glowing tributes from colleagues will start flowing in, and his social pages will start receiving lots of followers.

Source: Goldmynetv
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ck8bqg4IuAA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

©OMOELUBLOGTV reporting.

Him dey movie set, make una leave my man

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by EMMANUELNATION(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Septagon:
Hope he is not the one.The pioneers of nollywood.

Hadley Chase available
Is this not the man that did IGODAN ,back in the days
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Emekaterry: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Report says that it's a movie scene that they are currently suiting.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Realguyman1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
BritishAirways:
He is old now. Perhaps In his late 50s now.
This also looks like a movie cut
Bros the man is in early 60s now o
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Coldie(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
D guy likes alcohol and drugs. The guy is not rich enough to sustain it, if he was rich people won’t notice his shortcomings as his driver would have driven him home by now. But he is instead trekking and over capping

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Cantonese: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Maybe he was doing a movie.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Hsurdbespoke: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
drinking alcohol or smoking harmful substance gives access to jinns into your body and it will keep controling you and disgrace you
my late father promise not to drink alcohol then he will sneak at night to sip a cup of gin
thats what later affects his health

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
.God bless his excellency president Peter Obi
amen
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
thunder fire Tinubu - Ireportlive Moh247
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:

Literacy is the ability to read and write

A fool comes online reads a comment and goes on to turn around like a blind buffoon to call the author of a comment he just read an Illiterate

No be juju be that
shatap what do you know
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by FireUpNow(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Septagon:
Hope he is not the one.The pioneers of nollywood.

Hadley Chase available
Are you a fan of Hardley Chase?
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Nobleou(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
He should be taken to prayer for serious deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) / Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.