Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% (46081 Views)

Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 53% Under Peter Obi - Soludo / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Benwallt(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
jazon:

Nigeria matter don tire me.
So many people are against Nigeria's progress.

If obi no win. I'll give up on Nigeria. Get citizenship of another country. And live a decent life in a civilized country.
Vote whoever. When e happen na una go suffer am. E no concern me. I've tried my best.

The wahala is we're sharing the country with fools
you are not going anywhere. Vote Tinubu and have Nigeria go higher. In a saner clime obi's name should be tip-exed. His type doesn't plan for tomorrow. That's what he is reaping now. No single known politician from east, west, north or south identified with him. That should tell you something bad about him. AriseTV tricked him to their studio and finished him right there.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Treasuredgift(f): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
In the entire nigeria, the poverty rate was increasing, yet, you were expecting peter obi, to use a separate magic wand and perform a miracle for only anambra?

Oga just rest abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by iezeiyida(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo may not be re-elected because Anambra is not Abia

Peter Obi is a human. He is not perfect but he is far better than Atiku and Tinubu. He has integrity. APC and PDP presidential candidates don't have any iota of integrity.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Segzy19: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sharaaap ogbeni
Soludo don turn to tissue paper wey Tinubu dey use abi.... Soludo is talking independently from his mind and facts as the sitting governor..

Leave Asiwaju out of your Obidense mess

GistFullGround:
Tinubu is using Soludo!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by KEVIND: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
hopexter:

Obidients with lies and fake news are intertwined, they walk side by side. Oga, it’s either you show the date of that fake news or tell obi to go campaign in Anambra since he’s been endorsed make I check something grin grin
Don't tell me you're as dull as that 86years old grandpa contesting for president under APC.
Google is your friend.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Kyase(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
My wahala don double sef. The PVC is missing.

I used to think it's somewhere but searching now can't find it.
My Own still Dey fresh
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by tamdun: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
signature2012:
Dear Soludo,

This stew you think you are cooking will hunt you for life…
See them ipob Obingos

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Cosbyrich: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
abc115:
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0

That is why all sane people are wary of Obi.
He is almost clean,yes half as clean as Buhari but a disaster if handed the authority of handling a state or country.

I like him for being a gentleman but he will surely be a calamity if given power.
He does not have the midas touch like Tinubu.

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by fergie001: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

My Own still Dey fresh
I will be at their office before the weekend... I know it will entail police & affidavits wahala.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by PeterObi4LP: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Even if I see President Peter Obi doing something wrong, nothing will ever change my mind not to vote him. Evil people are plotting his down fall because of their evil deed
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by luluosas(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Just wait as the same soludo will refute the same news soon
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by MansoryMX(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Instead of you to face the State as a sitting governor you are meddling in the affairs of one of your past successor. If Peter Obi were to be your past immediate successor I would have understand but he is not. I am a Yoruba man but This Soludo is a disgrace to Ndi’gbo.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Kyase(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
I will be at their office before the weekend... I know it will entail police & affidavits wahala.
You go need am to collect the new one?
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by IranianSea: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
JiraTechNG:
Why is this soludo man just attacking OBI like this!
Make e lie?
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Niwdog(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Its like this man don craze oo
He is mistaking Obi as Obiano
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by fergie001: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

You go need am to collect the new one?
I will go through affidavits.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by viodemus: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Failed solution, the audio economist have spoken.

He dey ride Oga Obj coat tail of success, cun dey claim say na him do am.

Word on the street be say, you were washing illegal money, including illegal oil bunkerer money, and also getting percentage through illegal letterhead for fraud. Then later, you play ignorant to the mata. Also, he was illegally taking over businesses because he can see the business people blueprint.

oga Peter Obi won in academics and some vital infrastructure. So mr wrong and failed solution, try to do right by the great people of Anambra.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Benwallt(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
emkz:
This tongue-lashing from Peter Obi's Governor wouldn't have been necessary if they had not challenged Soludo and insulted him.

When I started reading, I couldn't stop. Soludo was engaging, deep and spewed hard facts intelligently.

Let me advise Obidients. You can learn from Tinubu. It's not every missile they throw at him his followers start fighting. Look at this drug story and the whole Amoda Yekini Ogunlere, how often do you see Tinubu's men fighting? Put your eye on the ball and avoid distractions. Soludo said something to demarket Obi, why did you attack him? Now see the missile he has released. Analysts would dissect his statement and they might invite him for another interview which may further hurt the Obi campaign.

Many of Obi's supporters are just blindly following without understanding the man. The man himself has appealed to his followers to stop the attacks. Do they hear? Many of his followers don't believe in him and don't respect him. When Buhari was running in 2011 and 2015, his followers listened to everything he said and respected him. It seems some of Obi's followers are just there for fun, without knowing the stakes.

I wish them best luck.
you seem to be very sensible obi fans I have seen so far. I was supporting obi from the get go but when I see the rascality manifested by these guys I had to detour. It was terrible. They are not doing the man any good. They have expose him to needless attacks

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by TheSameGuy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Election no be intertribal war but you've always been insulting Tinubu and Yorubas, especially Muslims of Yoruba origin.

Hypocritical 43 years old man
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Kyase(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
I will go through affidavits.

Affidavit na 50 naira na
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by virginchaser(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
07kjb:
Poorverty of the elite abi of the general people

SEUN continue with your bigot after 2023 most of us will leave the platform for u guys

Talk about yourself alone.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by franudi: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is not making any sense.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by ArcChu: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
And he used Obi achievements under APGA to campaign for his election. The APC drum Soludo is beating, he will dance sulugede. Anambra like Peter Obi. Soludo will never match Obi achievements. We will see how Soludo end.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by fergie001: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Affidavit na 50 naira na.
Chai, una don spoil this Country finish grin
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by emkz: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Benwallt:
you seem to be very sensible obi fans I have seen so far. I was supporting obi from the get go but when I see the rascality manifested by these guys I had to detour. It was terrible. They are not doing the man any good. They have expose him to needless attacks

I am actually not an Obi supporter. But when I listened to Obi saying things that were wrong and some of his followers were praising him and making it seem as though he was perfect, I had to start supporting him the little way I can.

Some of these followers don't mean well for him. They are making new enemies for him daily and abusing people in his name. I decided for myself that Obi is not the problem, but many problematic beings see him as the personification of their frustrations. How many of them have contributed their ideas to help Obi? How many of them have sent messages to Obi to say "Sir, you could have said or done this differently". They just go fighting blindly and attacking anyone who dissents.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Cosbyrich: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Even if I see President Peter Obi doing something wrong, nothing will ever change my mind not to vote him. Evil people are plotting his down fall because of their evil deed
That is because you think only of your stomach.
Obi was a failure as a governor.I like him but he is not cut out to rule except you want gnashing of teeth as happened to Anambrians during his time.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Confirmedzombie: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rebuke:
Smh. Any sudden unnecessary attack on Peter Obis is always motivated by a selfish interest.
Check it, yhu will see and understand better.

We will see soon the thing pinching this one.

What of that of Tinubu.
You are a bloody hypicrite

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Rebuke: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

What of that of Tinubu.
You are a bloody hypicrite

And yhu are a bloody f00l!
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Dennisbulkan: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
ImDStar:
Ok,

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Why?
So that Nigeria's poverty rate will jump from 80% to infinity? grin
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by SilasIBB: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
I will have scrol pass...

But how much have you reduce the poverty rates in your own state sir?
Live, let's live.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by simplesearch: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
The truth is that Obi is more relevant to Nigeria situation now than Soludo, and the earlier he knows this the better for him. The truth everyone is that everyone is distraught about how the old brigades have destroyed this country and left us every four years without a choice, are now fully persuaded against all odds and soludo statistics, to take their destiny into their hands. Nothing much can dissuade the students, youths, market women and an average family person whose being incapacitated from fulfilling their fatherly role from making the right choice come 2023. A million false statistics from Soludo can't change that, for the populace are ready now more than ever before to take back their country for once.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by alloy123: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo is unworthy element in human clothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.