Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% (46105 Views)

Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 53% Under Peter Obi - Soludo / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by tfelicityk(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
It seems Governor of CBN Dr. Soludo then invested in Anambra state during Peter Obi tenure as Governor... And he being Anambra state Governor - he is now discovering the tales given to him then as false... Politicians will always be a politician
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by gabemuyi: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
The truth is Peter Obi has not told Nigerians practical ways he would solve Nigeria problems just telling us what ppl want to hear. I am afraid Tinubu is Ur next president though I would like Atiku to be president becos he is better than Tinubu. Una eyes go clear obidients make una know worry. They would give u guys Lagos treatment. In the east. Buhari own Na military Abi Tinubu own would be economic. then we would see if u would run to Lagos dat time because agbero go mean una wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Xplorepd: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Alisen:
They are fighting Obi with everything they have.

Who?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
abc115:
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0

where is the video of soludo saying these

who is planting all these with soludo name on it . what is this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Denko2721987(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
See the Soludo wey we be think go be the best thing after sliced bread
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
People sha. It’s so stupid that people don’t care to look for facts, they just yarn dust because their fave is being taken to the dryers. Now we know who the real ZOMBIES are. PO is a LIAR

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by SonofLothbrok: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Joevics:

Lol. If you believe this, then you can believe anything. Go to Anambra and ask the people the regime they would want back, then you'll get your answer.

Any Anambra son will tell you it was Chris Ngige regime they want back. Obi never invested in infrastructure but took our money and invested in a business that was volatile. He should be in jail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by GardenGreen: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
emkz:
This tongue-lashing from Peter Obi's Governor wouldn't have been necessary if they had not challenged Soludo and insulted him.

When I started reading, I couldn't stop. Soludo was engaging, deep and spewed hard facts intelligently.

Let me advise Obidients. You can learn from Tinubu. It's not every missile they throw at him his followers start fighting. Look at this drug story and the whole Amoda Yekini Ogunlere, how often do you see Tinubu's men fighting? Put your eye on the ball and avoid distractions. Soludo said something to demarket Obi, why did you attack him? Now see the missile he has released. Analysts would dissect his statement and they might invite him for another interview which may further hurt the Obi campaign.

Many of Obi's supporters are just blindly following without understanding the man. The man himself has appealed to his followers to stop the attacks. Do they hear? Many of his followers don't believe in him and don't respect him. When Buhari was running in 2011 and 2015, his followers listened to everything he said and respected him. It seems some of Obi's followers are just there for fun, without knowing the stakes.

I wish them best luck.

I read all. Please state the facts Soludo quoted please
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Are they living in affluence now Soludo is the Governor. Soludo is clown
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by DamnnNiggarr: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ijaya123:

Was Obi the governor in 2019
yes, Obi was not the governor of Anambra State in 2019, but the same Obi has been blamed for all the misdeeds that is happening in Anambra State, even as at yesterday.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
tfelicityk:
It seems Governor of CBN Dr. Soludo then invested in Anambra state during Peter Obi tenure as Governor... And he being Anambra state Governor - he is now discovering the tales given to him then as false... Politicians will always be a politician

soludo betta come and debunk all these fake news and give APC urchins serious warning
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Mrkumareze(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
yesloaded:
Please Soludo, get to work and bring the poverty to 0

When he's busy demolishing houses, employing touts too enforce his taxation. I hope he won't be as bad as Obiano
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Yankee101: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter Obi na social media achiever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by ZombieSlayer1: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
JiraTechNG:
Why is this soludo man just attacking OBI like this!
hahahahaha....I wish I can explain the politics Soludo and Obi are playing here, but everything will be clearer after Obi wins in 2023, you'll be surprised

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by symbianDON(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
GistFullGround:
Tinubu is using Soludo!
Soludo is a shameless man!
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
I’ve always known Obi is nothing more than a mediocre

How can pips who claim to be youths want a 3rd good for nothing mediocre as our president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Indispensable85(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
abc115:
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0

Hahahahahahahaha....... Obi in the mud.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by preciousmetals: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fake news
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by abc115: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

soludo betta come and debunk all these fake news and give APC urchins serious warning

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by afbstrategies: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo, worry about what you are doing in Anambra state for Anambra People.

Leave Peter Obi alone, if you are not a major league azz wipe and loser. shocked shocked
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by ATLIEN2027: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
JiraTechNG:
So he should be lying about the pandora pathological liar Obi tuary?
You people hate truth and facts. You love rumors, lies and innuendos as long as it favors your tribal and religious narratives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by CLATHRIN: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
abc115:
Gov. Soludo.

Public information is available.

(Anambra poverty level 2003-2004)

National Bureau of Statistics
https://nigerianstat.gov.ng › ...PDF
NATIONAL POVERTY RATES FOR NIGERIA: 2003-04 (REVISED) ...

(Anambra poverty level 2010)

https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng › ...
PDF
Nigeria Poverty Profile 2010

Please let's be guided. Any politician can dish out figure, at least we can refer to available data to dispute their claims. Obviously, soludo is lying here. But then, let's wait for a so called ex-cbn governor to rule Anambra for the few years he will and see what he will come up with. Meanwhile, soludo must crash the poverty level by at least 20-30 points for me to even consider him worth listening to. He can start by giving me implementable ideas on how he plans to achieve this. No be to talk be the problem, this guy is indirectly telling Anambra people that he will loot the state coffers dry. Meanwhile, he has exposed his predecessor (obiano) by saying that the state is now I'm debt. At least we know that the state had some tangible amount of money when obiano took over the state. He is telling Anambra people that when he leaves, hei guys, I met this thing like this o, this indebtedness didn't start from me o. Guilt by association, we know that kinda psychological game.
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Toluwanise247(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=jazon post=118391227]

There's nothing money cannot do.
Nothing to accuse obi of.
He's been bribed. This is Nigeria. We once in a while nw……

5 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by openmine(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yet you used the same person's good work to campaign for votes during the gubernatorial election debates sponsored by arisetv

Soludo should be careful not to burn bridges,he might need to cross back!
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Ijaya123: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
yes, Obi was not the governor of Anambra State in 2019, but the same Obi has been blamed for all the misdeeds that is happening in Anambra State, even as at yesterday.

Even Chris Ngige that spent just three years as governor did better than Obi economically. Obi was simply below average as a governor.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by hopexter(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
JiraTechNG:

He’s not attacking Obi, he’s trying to safe Nigerians from electing someone who would bring poverty and hunger to the Land. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Pinito: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
I still get baffled how a himtulie a political prostitute is claiming to be a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by victorsola: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Diligence: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Too late dear Soludo for propaganda.

Mr Peter Obi has been adopted to deliver Nigeria from APC & PDP.

Take Back Your Country
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Sharatan(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
This Soludo guy is a heroine addict. Everyone close to him knows
Re: Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by Bouncing2(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
This Soludo guy is such a poor governor...

Time to impeach his ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos / Maryam Shetty Reacts To Withdrawal Of Her Nomination As Minister / President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.