Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Isu Baka Plantation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Isu Baka Plantation (1693 Views)

Cheap Yam Flour/flake - Elubo Isu (200kg) In Maya, Oyo State / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? / Cash From Pawpaw Plantation – In Just 6 Months After Planting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isu Baka Plantation by Mohboss(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
After several studies on isu Baka share close similarities with the Peruvian maca. Isu Baka is an aphrodisiac root and have other medicinal benefits. Majorly it is used to boost fertility in men and women, boost energy in men, boost mental health, and for body general performance. The root naturally grows and which makes it a scarce commodity. I try to plant it on a demo plot and the result was fantastic. It takes 3-4 months to reach the maturity stage and the planting process is not that demanding or time-consuming once. It requires a good Agronomy practice (GAP) to give you a good yield and it does not require any application of chemical fertilizers except the application of poultry manure (It is an organic root). The demand is increasing everyday and the market target re the people that sells root herbs in the local market (elewe omo). From my demo plot I planted half paint plast (5liters) and I harvest 4 paint plastic.

One paint is sold for 5-6k in the market.
50kg bag is sold for 103k
If you re interested in this baka farming i can put you through in two ways
I can either farm for you or buy the root and plant it yourself i will just make sure I guide you properly. For more details chat me up on 07035426120

Re: Isu Baka Plantation by Treepower2000: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mohboss:
After several studies on isu Baka share close similarities with the Peruvian maca. Isu Baka is an aphrodisiac root and have other medicinal benefits. Majorly it is used to boost fertility in men and women, boost energy in men, boost mental health, and for body general performance. The root naturally grows and which makes it a scarce commodity. I try to plant it on a demo plot and the result was fantastic. It takes 3-4 months to reach the maturity stage and the planting process is not that demanding or time-consuming once. It requires a good Agronomy practice (GAP) to give you a good yield and it does not require any application of chemical fertilizers except the application of poultry manure (It is an organic root). The demand is increasing everyday and the market target re the people that sells root herbs in the local market (elewe omo). From my demo plot I planted half paint plast (5liters) and I harvest 4 paint plastic.

One paint is sold for 5-6k in the market.
50kg bag is sold for 103k
If you re interested in this baka farming i can put you through in two ways
I can either farm for you or buy the root and plant it yourself i will just make sure I guide you properly. For more details chat me up on 07035426120

I'm interested
Re: Isu Baka Plantation by Mohboss(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Treepower2000:
I'm interested
send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Isu Baka Plantation by Treepower2000: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mohboss:
What's the size of land that you planted the One paint that gave the 4 paint plastic?
Re: Isu Baka Plantation by Treepower2000: 12:28pm On Jan 12
Mohboss:
Hello!
Is this still on?

(1) (Reply)

Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. / Welcome Our Rabbit World / Advice On Tomatoes Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.