Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists (18219 Views)

2023: US Govt Threatens Visa Ban On Election Riggers, Backs Adoption Of BVAS / PMB Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad / Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by Sadr: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2022
sonature1:
Those Nairaland-based fools who support Russian invasion of Ukraine shouldn't forget to tell us how much Russia is bringing to support Nigeria's elections.

In truth, education helps people to learn how to read, write and think, but it doesn't get rid of outright stupidity or sheer ignorance. Our world is safer under the United States than any other country.

This is a joke of the century. This is a country whose recent elections are soiled with irregularities. How can dead people win election �, in a town of about 700 population, over 1000 votes was recorded, NH. If you have any iota of how the West destroy a country, follow the money. This and many more of such gestures are not done in our interest but rather to continue to create cells of terrorists and agents that will continue to undermine Nigeria sovereignty. The funniest part is that your clueless types are always the first to complain about bad leadership and how corruption can never let Nigeria to grow. The truth is most of our leaders are truly trying but often times our problems are orchestrated from the West. Take Tinubu for example, it's an open secret that he has a criminal case in the US, Yet America is silent on this matter because they already know he is a corrupt asset that is useful for their own interest when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by bellabello(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2022
sonature1:
Those Nairaland-based fools who support Russian invasion of Ukraine shouldn't forget to tell us how much Russia is bringing to support Nigeria's elections.

In truth, education helps people to learn how to read, write and think, but it doesn't get rid of outright stupidity or sheer ignorance. Our world is safer under the United States than any other country.

the highest ignorance and brainwash, i pray may God put your life and your family under America, you will know the real America. slowpoke

1 Like

Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by Danyel1z(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

See mumu, Pakistan is a terrorists field country. They are irredeemable
Until Nigeria get islamised then you eye will open
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by Teddyyo(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2022
Nothing to be excited about.
I believe they have personal interest in doing so.

Nothing goes for nothing
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by JOemmy(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2022
No amount of training will make northerners change their altitude they are deliberate in what they are doing.
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by SIMONEKPA7: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Danyel1z:

Until Nigeria get islamised then you eye will open
Islamise by America?
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by premierlead: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
dimexy247:
God's own country. God bless these United States of America. Amen
God bless you Dimeji

gopina:
Which God own country

Tell me if it is your Saudi Arabia that's own by God then...a country that is filled with hatred, killing and maiming plus deliberate preaching of terrorism.

You must be looking for a country where every girl's, ladies and women in general will be married off to terrorists just like Saudi and Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by eas01: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2022
PDPGuy:

https://punchng.com/2023-us-allocates-50m-to-train-inec-officials-journalists/
The USA wants to train INEC to rig elections just like the democrats are rigging USA elections with mail in voting.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by dimexy247(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2022
premierlead:

God bless you Dimeji

Amen bro and you too. grin
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by Owerri1stSon: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2022
HITsquad:
Hmmm What's the catch? That's the question we should be asking... Instead of celebrating. Cos US is alot of things but obviously not a 'good Samaritan'

America is a blood sucking parasite... As far as they are concerned? Nothing goes for nothing!

If you think they care about us that much to spend their taxpayers money on our "Negroid" ass and gain nothing greater in return then you should think again.

I can't trust the west for any reason.

From slavery to colonization... etc They have proven to be vultures that only survive off other people's carcass!

So whats the catch?

Since you hate the west so much, you will never get visa to any western country. Amen.
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by tony5(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2022
This money isn't free though but thanks to USA
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by tony5(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2022
premierlead:

God bless you Dimeji

Tell me if it is your Saudi Arabia that's own by God then...a country that is filled with hatred, killing and maiming plus deliberate preaching of terrorism.

You must be looking for a country where every girl's, ladies and women in general will be married off to terrorists just like Saudi and Afghanistan
A society altering God's creation? USA isn't a saint and for this money and the training, they will collect it back I'm multiple folds but it won't be out here on nairaland
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2022
How much has Russia taken from Nigeria and Africa in general? If only you knew the other side of America, you'd know that 90% of the crisis in this world is caused by them.
sonature1:

Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by AloneTK: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Can't this country just stop receiving freebies?

There will always be a price to pay, and they know it.

Unfortunately, it'll be at the cost of True Governance.
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by Ayodeoba: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2022
DarkPheonix:
Yet some haters of US and UK who were probably denied visa wants to see them fall and burn, always wishing for Russia to destroy them.
this doesn't look well,I hope US won't be hacking Nigeria elections to install their puppets
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by Codes151(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
when will you monkeys stop this rubbish ?

this belittling and inferiority?

its shameful how cuz of greed u people have no dignity....
u think US dont know u will squander the money?
they give you to keep playing the boss role...

grow up pigs
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by Image123(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
They really need training, especially those Arise TV boys that threaten police officers.
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by fxexperts: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
HITsquad:
Hmmm What's the catch? That's the question we should be asking... Instead of celebrating. Cos US is alot of things but obviously not a 'good Samaritan'

America is a blood sucking parasite... As far as they are concerned? Nothing goes for nothing!

If you think they care about us that much to spend their taxpayers money on our "Negroid" ass and gain nothing greater in return then you should think again.

I can't trust the west for any reason.

From slavery to colonization... etc They have proven to be vultures that only survive off other people's carcass!

So whats the catch?
The same way ypur sorry ass cannot be trusted. I guess you have never done anything for anyone free of charge before. But I have done things free of charge for people, at least i visit orphanage homes with food stuffs and cash donations free of charge and I know how it feels. So, my friend doesn't use your stingy and greedy black ass thinking on this issue.

Donpeak:
Hahaha USA I know what you are doing grin. He who pays the piper calls the tune.

We want Peter Obi !!!
That is your small thinking at work. Think big man.

Musb:
Who send them Lori ro
A poor beggar, asking a rich man who send am.

stano2:
Who asked for the funds.
I no trust US
Says a poor beggar with pride.

Sadr:

This is a joke of the century. This is a country whose recent elections are soiled with irregularities. How can dead people win election �, in a town of about 700 population, over 1000 votes was recorded, NH. If you have any iota of how the West destroy a country, follow the money. This and many more of such gestures are not done in our interest but rather to continue to create cells of terrorists and agents that will continue to undermine Nigeria sovereignty. The funniest part is that your clueless types are always the first to complain about bad leadership and how corruption can never let Nigeria to grow. The truth is most of our leaders are truly trying but often times our problems are orchestrated from the West. Take Tinubu for example, it's an open secret that he has a criminal case in the US, Yet America is silent on this matter because they already know he is a corrupt asset that is useful for their own interest when the time comes.
And why should they intervene is political matters in your shithole country. Always looking at who to blame for woes. Jokers of the century. Na only mouth una get for that una shithole country.

bellabello:

the highest ignorance and brainwash, i pray may God put your life and your family under America, you will know the real America. slowpoke
baba they are there already, and they are enjoying it. Maybe yours will be under Buhari and BAT all the rest of their live.

1 Like

Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by fxexperts: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Teddyyo:
Nothing to be excited about.
I believe they have personal interest in doing so.

Nothing goes for nothing
Says some guys who have never given penny to anyone their entire life.

Tsankara:
How much has Russia taken from Nigeria and Africa in general? If only you knew the other side of America, you'd know that 90% of the crisis in this world is caused by them.
Imagine this mofo. So they take it for free, are you not the lots who sell it to them.

Ayodeoba:
this doesn't look well,I hope US won't be hacking Nigeria elections to install their puppets
After your tribalistic bigots have voted along their tribal lines, what more can the US do. Baba you all are the cause of your own misfortune in that your shithole country.
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by Ijb11: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Why
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by erico2k2(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
casualobserver:

I don’t give a shit! Did you read anywhere where I said they are giving cash? The us are not our friends !

If you don’t understand that you are very ignorant and uninformed!!!!
I think U are more Ignorant if U cnt read btw the lines
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by casualobserver: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
erico2k2:

I think U are more Ignorant if U cnt read btw the lines

You are the ignoramus if you interpreted aid as cash

1 Like

Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by stano2(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
fxexperts:
The same way ypur sorry ass cannot be trusted. I guess you have never done anything for anyone free of charge before. But I have done things free of charge for people, at least i visit orphanage homes with food stuffs and cash donations free of charge and I know how it feels. So, my friend doesn't use your stingy and greedy black ass thinking on this issue.

That is your small thinking at work. Think big man.

A poor beggar, asking a rich man who send am.

I’m a poor beggar with pride.

And why should they intervene is political matters in your shithole country. Always looking at who to blame for woes. Jokers of the century. Na only mouth una get for that una shithole country.

baba they are there already, and they are enjoying it. Maybe yours will be under Buhari and BAT all the rest of their live.
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by Cjrane2: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
PDPGuy:

https://punchng.com/2023-us-allocates-50m-to-train-inec-officials-journalists/

Waste of money! Who told them that INEC rigs elections because they are untrained? grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: US Allocates N21.6 Billion To Train INEC Officials, Journalists by erico2k2(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
casualobserver:

You are the ignoramus if you interpreted aid as cash
What's the difference btw the word AID and CASH in this context, let's see who more Ignoramus is according to you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Efcc Detains Adenuga, Otedola And Others. / Why Teenage Girls Become Suicide Bombers – Escapee / Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.