Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

After Reading Soludo's Letter, I Love Peter Obi More And Know He Will Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Reading Soludo's Letter, I Love Peter Obi More And Know He Will Win (273 Views)

Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. / Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading Soludo's Letter, I Love Peter Obi More And Know He Will Win by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
After reading Soludo's letter, I love Peter Obi more and know he will win.

2023 is Igbo turn, and Igbo will infallibly be.

The gap Peter Obi might give the remaining contenders may surprise and teach the likes of Soludo.

4 Likes

Re: After Reading Soludo's Letter, I Love Peter Obi More And Know He Will Win by darthv: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Soludo dey collect woto woto for the comments section

3 Likes

Re: After Reading Soludo's Letter, I Love Peter Obi More And Know He Will Win by ASAPFERG1: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Peter obi will only rule igboland..
he is unfit to rule the superior Yoruba's and Hausa's, be cause he comes from a 3rd class tribe
Re: After Reading Soludo's Letter, I Love Peter Obi More And Know He Will Win by Wintertime: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
That letter shows someone that lacks eloquence. Very irritating and repulsive

1 Like

Re: After Reading Soludo's Letter, I Love Peter Obi More And Know He Will Win by mycar: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
According to he (soludo), Voice of wisdom had told him to ignore but no, he ignored the voice of reasoning and you can sense jealousy in all his write ups even when he tried to deny it.
In everything, Obi for once has never said anything bad about him, He came to defend his budget and when confronted with the question of obi investment, he could have easily said that he just assumed office and needed to fix somethings before talking of investment but no, he said that someone's investment is worth next to nothing, what about the one in oil and gas, what's the worth?
Soludo is just fortunate, he lacks common sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye Not Arrested By EFCC - Aide / VIDEO: Drama As Tinubu Hails PDP During APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos / Atiku Vows To Implement Restructuring As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.