Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,164 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Man's Inhumanity To Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Inhumanity To Man. (356 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Inhumanity To Man. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Last Week, one of the two hotels I submitted my application called. On getting there, I realized the only vacancy they had was security post against the laundry I put - which I neglected and went home.

It was past 5:00 PM this evening when I got their call again, asking for my presence. To which I hurriedly showered and rushed down. On getting there, one of the supervisors and the laundry man was asking how perfect I am in laundry work and if I have worked with industrial machines, to which I replied in the affirmative, and narrated my expertise in the field.

Just as I was about to be led to the laundry room to put my skill into practice, the wicked director that should be in his 50s asked what I wanted; I had barely finished greeting him when he hurriedly said, and I quote; “Go! Go!! I don't want this guy here, Go!" Even the staffs were shocked because they have vacancy in the laundry dept, and there was no justification to their boss's outburst. Without blinking an eyelid, I confidently walked out of the hotel premesis.

Since I got home, I have been reminiscing on why some human beings can be so mean and wicked. Anyway, I plan on going back to the other adjacent hotel to ask if there's vacancy in the laundry dept (even though my CV is with them) who knows I might be lucky.

Either way, I believe I will surely get employed before December. God no go shame me.
Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man. by advanceDNA: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chenult:
Last Week, one of the two hotels I submitted my application called. On getting there, I realized the only vacancy they had was security post against the laundry I put - which I neglected and went home.

It was past 5:00 PM this evening when I got their call again, asking for my presence. To which I hurriedly showered and rushed down. On getting there, one of the supervisors and the laundry man was asking how perfect I am in laundry work and if I have worked with industrial machines, to which I replied in the affirmative, and narrated my expertise in the field.

Just as I was about to be led to the laundry room to put my skill into practice, the wicked director that should be in his 50s asked what I wanted; I had barely finished greeting him when he hurriedly said, and I quote; “Go! Go!! I don't want this guy here, Go!" Even the staffs were shocked because they have vacancy in the laundry dept, and there was no justification to their boss's outburst. Without blinking an eyelid, I confidently walked out of the hotel premesis.

Since I got home, I have been reminiscing on why some human beings can be so mean and wicked. Anyway, I plan on going back to the other adjacent hotel to ask if there's vacancy in the laundry dept (even though my CV is with them) who knows I might be lucky.

Either way, I believe I will surely get employed before December. God no go shame me.

Baba see say your your head dey untouchable for ritual.....the baba para grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man. by ahnie: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Cast n bind the spirit of hatred.
Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man. by Aboks(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man. by duro4chang(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Village people
Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man. by Streetmovement(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wetin man do man!!
Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:
Cast n bind the spirit of hatred.

How do you mean please?
Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chenult:

angry
Re: Man's Inhumanity To Man. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chenult:

so u create gay thread about man fokkkin man in a hotel ....corrřrrect.....do we loooook gay to u sir!!!(no oofencsse) angry

(1) (Reply)

Your Dilemma: You'll Be Forgotten Some Day. / The Gateman Bought An Okada / Reintroduction- CHI59

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.