Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! (2516 Views)

Only Fools Will Contest Or Vote In Elections Again Except This Is Done... / Obituary Fools Come In Here, APC Supporters Come And Laugh / Peter Obituary Will Not Sleep Tonight After Seeing This Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
JUST IN: APC Presidential Campaign kick off, Plateau declare Tuesday 15th November public holiday.
Asiwaju Lokan!

grin grin gringrin Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight

Details later

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by Abdul05: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
But tinubu supporters Will smile themselves to sleep tonight..100% sure

Cos nothing is good than the down fall of obi the duller... grin cheesy

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by Nancy070: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
If you no want leave
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Abdul05:
But tinubu supporters Will smile themselves to sleep tonight

Cos nothing good than the down fall of obi the duller... grin cheesy

grin grin Obituary is going no where. Soldulo is giving him hot hot grin he's a GCE certificate f00L grin

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by VoteObi2SaveNai: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Details later

Tinubu and his BATstards are so foolish. This bingo just posted gibberish and is still laughing at his own dry joke.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by Abdul05: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin Obituary is going no where. Soldulo is giving him hot hot grin he's a GCE certificate f00L grin
Correct bro... grin

Obituaries prepare ur funeral processing
Sooner or late.. grin

Soludo has spoiled ur cases

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by dnawah(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Details later
u go soon hang urself,it will turn to sit at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Tinubu and his BATstards are so foolish. This bingo just posted gibberish and is still laughing at his own dry joke.

E pain u well well. A whole declare Public holiday tomorrow because of APC grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
I have been quite for sometime because my Leader president Buhari was not around. But work don start again, as him don come back. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by Urheadmaster(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
I have been quite for sometime because my Leader president Buhari was not around. But work don start again, as him don come back. grin

After he travels out of the country.

You'll become mortuary staff tongue
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

After he travels out of the country.

You'll become mortuary staff tongue

F0 0 l like u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by Urheadmaster(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

F0 0 l like u.

E shock you abi.

Oya quickly go and hug transformer tongue
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by BATified2023: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

hope u have heard soludo latest upper cut for pandora him tu lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by RestructureNig1: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Details later

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by verygoodbadboi: 1:11am On Nov 15, 2022
The joke is on you. The people you hate so much are sound asleep while you were making a fool of yourself
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by 9japride(m): 4:15am On Nov 15, 2022
I have noticed that it's only those who are benefiting directly from government especially through nepotism, are the ones attacking Peter Obi and insulting the intelligence of the common man in the country. It's only a mumu that will follow these guys that are chopping government money to bring down someone that intend to change the country for better. All they know is tribalism, wickedness and religious motivated politics. It's left for the common man and sane individuals to make their choice. Those funny characters are already doing well and can japa to foreign countries at any time due to overfeeding from government money, while the common man can't even fuel their generator. A funny and wicked world we live in.
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by Roboto11: 6:20am On Nov 15, 2022
9japride:
I have noticed that it's only those who are benefiting directly from government especially through nepotism, are the ones attacking Peter Obi and insulting the intelligence of the common man in the country. It's only a mumu that will follow these guys that are chopping government money to bring down someone that intend to change the country for better. All they know is tribalism, wickedness and religious motivated politics. It's left for the common man and sane individuals to make their choice. Those funny characters are already doing well and can japa to foreign countries at any time due to overfeeding from government money, while the common man can't even fuel their generator. A funny and wicked world we live in.

The money in British Virgin Islands is in whose name again?
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by Akunatakasi(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Details later
Sometimes I wonder why seun let people like you own an account here... You are just a kindergarten.. sense is really far from you...
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2022
9japride:

grin grin gringringringrin

This is just the beginning, don worry by 2023 I will japa with Buhari. We'll go rest in UK and be crushing with our Money. My mummy Aisha Buhari is already in Dubai
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by zombieHUNTER: 6:32am On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Details later

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Akunatakasi:

Sometimes I wonder why seun let people like you own an account here... You are just a kindergarten.. sense is really far from you...

grin grin grin

Because my post is drawing traffic to the site

E shock you abi??
Oya go hug transformer
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Details later

Illiteracy is really an urchin disease. See the type of 16th century things that excite them. Nigerians better vote out these confused people in 2023, if not they will take Nigeria back by 1000 years.

@Moh247 lhordspy PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556

Come and see one of you celebrating actions detrimental to the economy. grin grin grin
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2022
Reinaldo:

Illiteracy is really an urchin disease. See the type of 16th century things that excite them. Nigerians better vote out these confused people in 2023, if not they will take Nigeria back by 1000 years.

@Moh247 lhordspy PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556

Come and see one of you celebrating actions detrimental to the economy. grin grin grin

This Buhari regime is the best that have favoured me so far grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by Formularcr7: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Really
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by Scribx: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Abdul05:

Correct bro... grin

Obituaries prepare ur funeral processing
Sooner or late.. grin

Soludo has spoiled ur cases

Because soludo is the first to try and he's God.
Also, soludo will tell me whom to vote for.
Make una no dey let politicians use una catch cruise
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by sukar886: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Details later
Sometimes I wonder whether u people get sense at all, well u r just hopeless , I pity u, na u hunger go kee soon
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by 9japride(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin gringringringrin

This is just the beginning, don worry by 2023 I will japa with Buhari. We'll go rest in UK and be crushing with our Money. My mummy Aisha Buhari is already in Dubai
[color=#006600][/color]

Good for you. You guys have eaten enough.
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by 9japride(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2022
Roboto11:

The money in British Virgin Islands is in whose name again?
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't even know what you are saying. I only pity ignorant people that will follow those who have eaten the national yam and enjoying the good life as a result of paddi government. If they like they should vote in funny characters, na them Sabi.
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by nedu666: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ur leader that did not give u job at nnpc, dpr, nsitf of firs. U leader that gives u 50k and u start dancing azonto. Adeojo victor when will you wake up. Leader ko, reader ni
Re: Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Make una go hug transformer

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity / Why Did Obi Fail To Get Bloc Votes From South South? / Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.