Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,722 members, 7,827,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri (16746 Views)

Adamawa Election Is Between APC And PDP But Obidients Are Not Happy With The Ann / Peter Obi Could Be Nigeria’s Next President - The Economist / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Cj4charles(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2022
Reno (PDP), Dino (PDP), Kwankwanso(NNPP), Tinubu (APC) and others like Sowore, Shetima, Fani Kayode, Soludo, Keyamo, Oshomole plus online urchins all against someone that they are saying won't win...no be Juju be that

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by sonature1: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2022
Obi cannot go far but everyone keeps talking about him.

No be JuJu be that?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by millionaireman: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Reno Omokri, you are a spoiler for Atiku Abubakar's presidential ambition.
For sure, Peter Obi will go farther than Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Realist12: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Goodday90:
Yoruba are now acting like they don’t drink beer anymore,like it’s a now taboo to them,because of election

You need to see how bars in south west are almost empty during your Muslim fasting and check out the boom a day after fasting
Hypocrites

Atleast Obi’s sabmiller employs people,show me one company owned by your drug lord,don’t mention “Owo mida” cos that’s not part of it

it shows they are drinking beer with conscience and reasoning their future and politics unlike Obi who couldn't invest in reasonable business but institutionalized alcoholism for his people. They are 2 different things.
Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by jcross19: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
cab Peter Obi go far?
every reasonableinf is angry against this evil adminstration, no where is safe anymore, the hunger is hitting the ground, life is getting harder every day by day and you expected people to be happy with them? God punish them.... The only people that are happy about this evil people as well..

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by MNDY(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2022
Faiththatworks:
When the Enigmatic Gov Senator Kassim Shettima (Insha Allah the next vice president of Nigeria) called H.E Peter Obi Gringori,some media commentators launched a verbal tirade against him.
I daresay his Excellency was 10000% right about Peter Obi.
He's indeed Gringori and his followers have confirmed the nickname Sen Shettima bequeathed on him.
He's just in the presidential race to add some comedy and cash out like Nnamdi Kanu has done in the last 7 years.
I believe it's time for the DSS to look into the followers of Gringori, it's looking like Gringori supporters are a well orchestrated disinformation unit led by some media talibanic characters.
Only a big fool will think the attack on the Double Gov, H.E Charles Soludo is spontaneous,the Boko haramic behavior of Gringori supporters is starting to follow a certain pattern and if the DSS refuses to act now,I'm sure they will metamorphose into a more deadly and killer unit spreading lies and bile if and when they lose the election.
If in doubt,go to the browser call Phoenix and look at any stories that concern Peter Obi,the comments on stories about Peter Obi on that browser will drive a chill down your spine.
God bless Nigeria.

The Boko-Haramic behaviour of Gringori supporters you say.
Isn't that meant for your aspiring VP? A notorious Boko-Haram patron and sympathizer easily identified so from his eyes alone.
Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Onogiede(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2022
The only thing I see here is that both Nigeria political actors and top Europeans who have been benefiting Nigeria resources are the one fighting our incoming president so that the poor helpless elutes can remain in poverty as usual,.. May judgement of God be upon them all...they have given me more energy to stand with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Shikena(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is Nigeria's first Igbo president after Nnamdi Azikiwe. It is written!

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2022
DenreleDave:
honestly, they killed his political ambition
stop neighing like a horse Adenrele

God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Geopex(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2022
I personally withdraw myself been called an Obidient long time ago, when i tried to debunked a rumour spread by them on a candidate. I was called so many names and haul many abusive words on me. Some even check my page on Facebook to curse me. When i search the originator of such, i discovered that they were all ibo names. Then i came to a conclusion that this movement is not yet ripe to take over Nigeria. I remain neutral. No better candidate for this election.

Obidient can abuse and curse people once u disagree with them on something even if u are right .

3 Likes

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by undisputedKOC: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2022
God punish that useless bastard Peter Obi and evil terrorists IPOB Zombiedients undecided
Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Allisgud: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2022
I will like to see this peter obi haters faces 2023 after winning the election

2 Likes

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by fitinwell: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1592238533905121281
Just shutup already..!

Feel the plight of the people... Before you think.. bloody bastard... @renomokri you seat out der.. and be calming dual citizenship...

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by ariesbull: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2022
This guy is an idiot... Will the obidients rule the nation or Obi... Stupid emotions everywhere

I just detest this Reno of a guy

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Jogs1900: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Igbo:
we are just using you to catch cruise
People don turn dem to jesters...Even Sowore is using them to catch cruise .
Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Bahamas95(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Says a baby in adult body that can't control his diarrhea mouth.

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by shaqhead: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

Lol...I saw what you did with your moniker grin grin. You fellas can be crazy! Ahn ahn
Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by MNDY(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

He is a better option than the other 2 thieves.
Check very well. Everyone criticizing him is doing so because they already have a side they belong to.

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by ariesbull: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
It is only in Nigeria that people attack someone that is upright and save money and leave criminals to walk around

Abeg.... Why can't this monkey campaign for his polygamist candidate rubbing carol white cream

2 Likes

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Oddfinder01: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
Pitopi don cast!
The shaky table we are managing before Soludo don kukuma break am finish.

" The behaviour of the mob often shows the character of it leader"
- Soludo 2022!
Let's even assume half of wat soludo said is true! Let's also forget that soludo used obi's achievements to campaign!
All obi's sins put together is not up to having bullion vans in ur house in the eve of a presidential election. We know obi is a politician and not a saint. He is the lesser evil

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by fitinwell: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Geopex:
I personally withdraw myself been called an Obidient long time ago, when i tried to debunked a rumour spread by them on a candidate. I was called so many names and haul many abusive words on me. Some even check my page on Facebook to curse me. When i search the originator of such, i discovered that they were all ibo names. Then i came to a conclusion that this movement is not yet ripe to take over Nigeria. I remain neutral. No better candidate for this election.

Obidient can abuse and curse people once u disagree with them on something even if u are right .

Your format.. won't work... We know better.. i am blooded Yoruba Man.. and i am OBi-dient..

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Ireportlive: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Far for where

Guy no just get wit.. he can only fool bunch of teenagers with his fraud
Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Three Contestants, Two are dangerously corrupt, one invested. But the one that invested is been condemned while the corrupt ones are walking around free

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
The most annoying thing about those Obi-dents is the manner they Photoshop to caricature Tinubu especially. They don't seem to bother about Atiku because 30% of their hearts still belong in PDP. Somehow, they seem to believe that Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria because he helped Buhari (The tormentor of their god Kanu) to power . February 2023 is the payback time. May Almighty Allah spare our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by millionaireman: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Ndi igbos are known failures as far as national politics is concerned

Envy, bitterness, resentful and spiteful heart is their watchword

Though i foresee Prof Soludo and Umahi having the igbo presidency at the end
Unknown to you, the hatefilled character in Tinubu who refused microzoning in the south started it all. There are Igbo presidential materials who formed APC with Tinubu, Atiku and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by sirwhyteB(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Another Brilliant Fool Has Spoken

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

A poor man catching cruise on faceless forum..

e dey pain am
Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2022
MNDY:

He is a better option than the other 2 thieves.
Check very well. Everyone criticizing him is doing so because they already have a side they belong to.
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Killermamba: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

A close mouth is a close destiny. We will keep talking, but wait till 2023 when we will speak louder with our vote for a new Nigeria run by peter obi

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by Goodday90(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2022
Realist12:

it shows they are drinking beer with conscience and reasoning their future and politics unlike Obi who couldn't invest in reasonable business but institutionalized alcoholism for his people. They are 2 different things.
show me any company/factory built by emi lo ole,even if it’s a chewing gum factory
Then we can talk

1 Like

Re: Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri by 965mofeyisade: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2022
we are just using you to catch cruisewe are just using you to catch cruise...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Enforces Law To Stop Agencies, Banks From Doing Business With Non-tax Payer / Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. / Oshiomhole: Obasanjo And Atiku Will Be 'Divinely Punished' In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.