Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni (11169 Views)

Atiku Presents 118 Exhibits In Case Against Tinubu / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by seguno2: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I'm an Alumnus of Lagos Business School but I will not be attending this particular gathering because Atiku doesn't have anything reasonable to tell me

Is it that druggie looter who steals IGR, allocations and even loans for employing teachers to provide free education for all children and other workers to provide water for every building

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

Ogun State comes second with a total of N232.62 billion debt as of December.

Ogun’s debt profile rose from N192.41 billion to N232.62 within three months, making a debt increase of N40 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/
Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by Meenashm: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Looking at issues. Addressing issues. Proffering solutions to issues. Well done Mr. President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by Meenashm: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu’s victory. Atiku all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by seguno2: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Originalsly:

Really? .... in 1999 he took over the economy with oil at $22 per barrel.....by 2007 it had risen to $73 ... tremendous boost in the GDP based on the price of oil and not on his expertise. His "expertise" on business and handling the economy resulted in the Naira sliding from N23 in 1999 to N125 to the Dollar in 2007.... that's like 500% ... official rate ....when we were pumping oil and raking in Forex. Buhari has moved it from 198 to 900... blackmarket rate ... and is still not as bad as Atiku. Fear Atiku.... if we think the economy is wrecked ... we need to think again .

Please what was the promised change of the exchange rate by Tinubu and Buhari in 2015?
How have they delivered on the promise? That is what should matter, not so
Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by mgummi69: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Our main goal is for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to become the president of Nigeria
Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by Honjoshy4u: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku is the answer!!!!

Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by Kontagora01(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2022
Indeed Atiku is the only hope Nigeria have �
Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by ufuosman(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Naija will work again I bliv

Peter Obi on your mandate we stand
Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by nokspos: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2022
how much did they pay you , i want to join too, please i'm serious , inbox me i want to join, i need money
Deenee34:
Atiku is a great business expert that knows how to do it where to do it & when to do it

Unlike the BAT that monopolized every Lagos business

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by bangis070: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku is next Presendent in Nigeria 2023 insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by bangis070: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku he's next presedent in 2023 insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by Rabiubmuhammad: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Absolutely,Atiku is the best

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by Honourable1901(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
mecuries:
raised campaign bar by avoiding debates? are you serious?

Yes i am
Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by Naktinakkr(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
My atiku Abubakar succeeded insha Alah

Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by Galitanko88: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku Abubakar Is Next president in Nigeria 2023 Insha Allah
Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by fiyinfoluwa29093: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Any good move that will chase away the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the evil party from the corridor of power is highly recommended and appreciated.Any good move that will chase away the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the evil party from the corridor of power is highly recommended and appreciated....
Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by Ikemba007: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
See this one grin

ochejoseph:
Only those that hate this country will vote for APC, Nigerians can see the destruction they have caused its time to Vote PDP and get Nigeria back to the path of growth and development
Re: Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni by AbdulMaifura121: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Yesterday Bola Tununbu Has Blessed Our Party ��PDApc That's Why We Nigerian We Don't Need Jaga Jaga Party We Only Need Atiku To Rescue Our Nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Democracy Day Sermon Where GEJ Refused To Say Amen (Video) / 20 Killed In Renewed TIV/Fulani Clash In Benue / Saudi Arabia :23% Of Children Have Been Raped; 46% Of Students Are Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.