Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) (86912 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2011
Any defense of Monsieur Wenger?
Can Arsenal be termed a "big club",after this debacle?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by slimshay(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2011
Yeeeeeeeh! Mogbeeee ooooo!!

This has been the most embarrasing and disgraceful footballing event ever!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by abes(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2011
Arsene Wenger has weapon of mass destruction, he's been bombing arsenal fans for over 5 years. Yes we have proof.
We hereby call on US, NATO, France and UK to help us remove this stuborn tyrant before its too late.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2011
Piers Morgan ripping Arsenal to shreds on Fox Soccer channel
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2011
Piers Morgan to Alan Sugar on twitter

Can I borrow that rope when you're finished with it @Lord_Sugar ? #Arsenal #Shambles
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
Fabregas and Nasri would be laughing their heads off
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by allboyz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
slimshay:

Yeeeeeeeh! Mogbeeee ooooo!!

This has been the most embarrasing and disgraceful footballing event ever!!!

was its not expected c'mon wake up bro!!! AW even expected this and that's why he sat all through!!! he can't even stand up to his team. . .what a shame!!

But could this defeat be aborted. . i will say yes!!! why not sign those players that you are STILL GOING TO SIGN now SINCE!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by moonraker(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
MAN UTD 8 vs ARSENAL 2 JOOOOOR OOOOh

[flash=560,560]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfptV4iFLpo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"><[/flash]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by nateevs(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
I don't know what to say. I am absolutely speechless.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
proudly9ja:

Piers Morgan to Alan Sugar on twitter

breaking news

manchester youths loot north london(again).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
Piers Morgan: I am ashamed to be a gunner today, Any other manager after todays result should be ashamed of himself and resign

Tune to Fox Soccer Channel
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2011
Disappointing scoreline, didn't expect much from this match but the score line is terrible.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Fabregas and Nasri would be laughing their heads off

At this rate, even Eboue and Denilson will be shouting 'ope o!'

Seriously though, take away the goal difference (disgraceful I know), we should start winning come Swansea.

I only hope AW will begin to choose his battles.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by allboyz(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
DDDWDDWDDLWLLDDLL >>>> @Arsenal THAT WAS THE FORM SINCE FEB 2011 - JUST A REMINDER AND WENGER SAYS HE HAS QUALITY? I LAFF
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
duduspace:

Disappointing scoreline, didn't expect much from this match but the score line is terrible.
Comon, there should be a bright side. We are making money, we'l sell oxlaide and co for profit in a couple of years , grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by moonraker(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by RuuDie(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
on a more gracious note, this was really a very very makeshift gunners side!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by proudly9ja(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
#Tonight marks the darkest night of our season. Things will get better from now on.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by allboyz(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
Arsenal Injury / suspension wasn't an excuss > Injured United players: Carrick, Vidic, Valencia, Rafael. Ferdinand only fit for bench.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
Wenger: The result was because we were physically tired from Wednesday. Isnt this man pathetic?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by ritchboy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
Arsene Wenger = Legend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by KayDee4: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
Arsene has killed Arsenal.

Im surprised were still above the relegation zone.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
proudly9ja:

#Tonight marks the darkest night of our season. Things will get better from now on.

non-starters for man utd. . . .

------------kitkat------------

---rafael--rio--vidic---fabio---

valencia--carrick--fletcher---park

---berbatov----hernandez------

united have been playing a make-shift team since the league started.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by allboyz(m): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2011
I JUST HATE IT WHEN YOU LEAVE THE OBVIOUS SO SO SO F.CUKING LATE!!!!!!!!! now AW is clamoring for singings!!!! shyte!!!!!!!

arseblog arseblog
AW - "I know in England when you lose a game, signings are a solution, but first we have to get our players back. We had 8 out today"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by nateevs(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2011
@Dudu.

Disappointing scoreline? Are you serious? I cannot imagine what Norwich's manager will feel about the scoreline and you - and Arsenal fan - think the scoreline is "disappointing"?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by duduspace(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
proudly9ja:

Comon, there should be a bright side. We are making money, we'l sell oxlaide and co for profit in a couple of years ,   grin grin grin

There isnt anything positive about this barring that it can't be worse than this. I didnt expect us to win but I expected to see more fight from our players.
We couldnt have possibly done worse with our academy or reserve squad. The players should give this week's wages back like the Wigan players did as apology to the fans for such a debacle.
It was all stacked up against us and I would have even gladly shrugged off a 2 or 3 goal scoreline but 8 goals is a tad too much.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by ritchboy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
allboyz:

I JUST HATE IT WHEN YOU LEAVE THE OBVIOUS SO SO SO F.CUKING LATE!!!!!!!!! now AW is clamoring for singings!!!! shyte!!!!!!!

That was sarcastic!

AW - "I know in England when you lose a game, signings are a solution, but first we have to get our players back. We had 8 out today"

In other words, getting the injured/suspended players back is the solution, NOT signing players

AW = LEGEND!!! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by allboyz(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
still. .  . Gunners 1800 tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by sirwebs(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
Bad day in the office.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by coogar: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2011
i'd 8-2 be arsene wenger right now.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2011
If 36 kiniun of Ebute Metta should lose 8-2 to Barcelona, their coach should be sacked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) by EEVICTOREE(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
Am a loyal Fan of Gunnerz but this is funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.