Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos (46677 Views)

Ganduje, Oshiomhole Meet Shekarau (More Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by afbstrategies: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
All I see is a bunch of clowns who have been taking Nigerians for a ride for decades.

Free yourself from deception so your children will not cause you after you die.

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by pacespot(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Skyfornia:
Nigerians never tire to suffer.. in fact I regretted my action last Sunday. As I was coming from church, I got to a police checkpoint and a female officer stopped me and begged for a tip with a smile, I would have given her something but I promised her next time.. 5 seconds away from them, some area boys gathered and started hailing me.. out of my benevolent heart, I gave them 2k, as I watched through my rear mirror I could see the police woman standing and looking at us, I know she must be feeling bad that I gave the area boys something and didn't give her.

Now why am I angry? I just realized that those area boys must have voted APC/Buhari into power and will be willing to vote Tinubu(Buhari promax) in 2023. Giving them free money will never allow them realize they are suffering.

Henceforth, before I dash anybody my hard earned money, I will ask the person to show me his/her PVC, and will equally ask the person his/her preferred candidate, if you are not Obidient, you won't see shishi.

You don't even need to ask who they are voting for, if you see Tinubu urchins, it is very easy to recognize them by their bland and weak intellectual reasoning.

1 Like

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by sukar886: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
This man will never rule Nigeria, anybody wey get money make en bet, even if bubu is there, it dosent change anything ... I don't bet with poor urchins, I bet will a million naira up, with reasonable people , not urgent 2k boys
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by chizidgreat(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
dplordx:
Vote wisely

Obi ruled Anambra -- today they are cutting people head there and even threatening to kill the sitting governor
Tinubu ruled Lagos -- today, Lagos is the 7th Largest Economy in Africa, where millions of Anambra people are thriving while fleeing their Obi-tuorey region.

A choose who your next leader is.

See how rotten your brain is
The maggots found there must be older than your 90 years old BAT

God forbid BAT thing
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
MosakuAW:
Photo does not win elections.

If Atiku or Obi visit same place today, they will pull same crowd.

The voters will tell come 2023.
in plateau next year ist PDP second APC third NNPP fourth labour save it...
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Menclothing: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
2023 result is determine by true voters in north
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Janajack: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sennators:
Any Man or Woman that is planning to vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace
we pray
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Okwyjesus:

No shame for people like you, a party that has OSIBANJO but rig him out with bullion van politics only to present

Same faith divisive ticket
With drug issue around the neck
Questionable background/ source of wealth
Old and feeble for rigorous political assignment
Failed promises before leaving people in deep suffering.

What are you marketing self ....

Rotten banana?

Wailer, e pain you? Make I laff at your stupidity. Hahahaha!
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Peacecore: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Reunite:
Heard that they brought in people from other states
Even Niger and Cameroon sef grin grin
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Goodnigga: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
THIS IS THE ONLY CROWD A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF A RULING PARTY COULD PULL DESPITE ALL THE FUNDINGS AND LOGISTICS.
EVEN BUHARI PULLED MORE THAN THIS 2011 WHEN HE WAS IN OPPOSITION YET HE FAILED
not only that o. Imported people, Buhari's presence, other Governors, reps, senators, plus even public holiday and appearance fee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
millionaireman:

Campaigning for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to become president of Nigeria shortly after.
Look beyond the nose.
Buhari's Tanko Mohammed appointed CJN of Nigeria first asked for the inclusion of Sharia criminal laws in the Constitution of Nigeria.
Buhari is struggling to meet up with his vow in Kaduna in 2001 to make all of Nigeria use Sharia criminal justice system. That's how Osinbajo the correct guy was sidelined and walking dead Tinubu positioned to make Shettima ride on Tinubu's back to Aso Rock to become president of Nigeria shortly after.

Wailer, e pain you? You go wail and Cry taya aswear
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Elvis2kay: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
AS OBIDIENT I LOOOSE HOPE FOR OBI 2023.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ambassadors:
Your brain is paining you, lazy youth
Wailer, you go cry and wail till eternity aswear. E pain you?
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Jennyoral: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sennators:
Any Man or Woman that is planning to vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace
the God that answereth by fire
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by francis5051: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
What evidence do you want again? He said it all. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. The best man for the job. The only Hope of Nigeria. The game changer.
you go see na no be by mouth Obi all the way
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Confirm4real(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Suffer no dey tire Nigerians...

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by ChukwuObe: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Seefinish:
only some of paid almajiri and agbero including idle urchins are batified.
The people you see so are from many states
Plateau people will never subscribe to Muslim/ Muslim ticket and Governor Lalong is aware of it.
Plateau people forbid BAThing

But they forbid poverty more and they will never vote for a man that glorified poverty in his state from 24% to 54%. Only biafools fill vote for such failure
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by OgaTheTop2: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
THIS IS THE ONLY CROWD A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF A RULING PARTY COULD PULL DESPITE ALL THE FUNDINGS AND LOGISTICS.
Plus forced holiday o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Hoelujohn: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Make una compare to Buhari in Jos 2019

1 Like

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Ireportlive: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Make them climd untop each other nii abi where is the space you want to pack more people

Nonsense and Ipobian
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Moses86(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
am there live and direct..any nairalander around know say e choke...this no be the bby campaign wey Peter Obi Launch...wejoslovetinubu! election is coming God bless the jagaban
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Kennydoc(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
SpatialKing:
This is not impressive at all

Imagine the low turn out despite the president being a part of the flag off and the governor declaring public holiday.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
francis5051:
you go see na no be by mouth Obi all the way
You are wasting your time
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by COUSIN1279(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
We are not mad in Jos. All the people you see in the picture at the APC flag off campaign are Mad people from other states.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Hoelujohn: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
duro4chang:
What evidence do you want again? He said it all. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. The best man for the job. The only Hope of Nigeria. The game changer.
Compare to 2019 when Buhari went there. I am following it live right now. The place is so moody. Even DJ sleep go.

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Meksumnoiz(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Africum:
This is massive turnout
for where rented crowd from various states.am from jos am currently at home and most persons.moreover this is a flag off of their campaign and it is normal to have representative from various states.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Sunshine311(f): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Well done..
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by duro4chang(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ambassadors:
Your brain is paining you, lazy youth
E pain you. You this dirty and lazy youth. You go cry well.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Moses86(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
sukar886:
This man will never rule Nigeria, anybody wey get money make en bet, even if bubu is there, it dosent change anything ... I don't bet with poor urchins, I bet will a million naira up, with reasonable people , not urgent 2k boys
lol go and seat down cry and shit ur pants.. Tinubu is coming by the way carry that money go orphanage, u can make a gud use of it there.
Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by rummmy: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
dplordx:
Vote wisely

Obi ruled Anambra -- today they are cutting people head there and even threatening to kill the sitting governor
Tinubu ruled Lagos -- today, Lagos is the 7th Largest Economy in Africa, where millions of Anambra people are thriving while fleeing their Obi-tuorey region.

A choose who your next leader is.
the blackmail will not work...
A druggie can only rule Lagos...not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by Henrymas(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
The hope of Nigeria becoming a better, prosperous nation that we can be proud of, is a far cry, if a party, a president and their stupid, selfish and greedy supporters that have weakened our currency, battered our economy, looted our treasury, make us vulnerable to terrorist to kidnap and demand Ransome at will, are still congregating to cause further damage and shockingly people(animals in human skins) are praising and supporting them.
This singular act is preposterous to say the least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.