Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim (1114 Views)

This Is The Reason Islam Is Open To Terrorism While Christianity Don't / Pst. Kingsley Dismissed Claims That Jesus Is Against Divorced Persons Remarrying / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Islam teaches that Jesus was a muslim in order to get you distracted and follow the path of destruction and bow down to Baal (Allah).

Don’t be deceived.

Allah prides himself as the best of the deceivers, Al-makireena the same title of Satan, the father of lies.

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Makirina is from (مَكْر [makir] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

3 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by Ireportlive: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Yeshau is niether a Christian nor a Muslim, he was born a Jew and practiced Judaism

Although when he was taken away to Egypt because of king herod that wanted him dead, he was said to have learnt Egyptian religious practices , but he remained devoted to Judaism
Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
Yeshau is niether a Christian or a Muslim, he was born a Jew and practiced Judaism

Although when he was taken away to Egypt because of king herod that wanted him dead, he was said to have learnt Egyptian religious practices , but he remained devoted to Judaism
shatap what do you know
Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by 1Sharon(f): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2022
They don't just say that about Jesus, they say that about every prophet in the Bible.

5 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Of course Jesus Christ was Jewish and not Christian , but his followers are by definition Christian. Jesus is the Object of Christian worship and devotion and for this reason He cannot be his own follower.

Ireportlive:
Yeshau is niether a Christian or a Muslim, he was born a Jew and practiced Judaism

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
They lie about every prophet.

1Sharon:
They don't just say that about Jesus, they say that about every prophet in the Bible.
Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
The koran calls muhammad the first mooslim so there's no way there could have been any mooslim before MOOhaMAD

4 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by sonmvayina(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
Yeshau is niether a Christian nor a Muslim, he was born a Jew and practiced Judaism

That's according to the story..

But history knows no such individual.

Something to ponder about..

4 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
1Sharon:
You are right. The motive is the same, to make Christians lose their guard and believe that “we are serving the same God”

Whereas the god of Islam is the pagan god Baal(BaAllah)

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
Only ignorant people will claim that Jesus could have been a Christian or not a Christian. Christian means Christ like, meaning someone with the character and acts of Christ, meaning that Christ himself was the the reference point, so how can one now say that Christ was or was not a Christian? That’s the foolishness islam teaches.

It’s just like saying that Allah is a Muslim, if Islam means submission to Allah like muslim claim, can Allah submit to himself and become a muslim? That’s the same reason Christ couldn’t have been tagged a Christian!

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
The koran calls muhammad the first mooslim so there's no way there could have been any mooslim before MOOhaMAD

Quran actually referred to many people as being the first Muslim, it’s one of the numerous contradictions of the Quran:

Who was the first Muslim?

Jesus and his supporters:
"But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah? The disciples said, We are supporters for Allah. We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 52)

OR

Muhammad:
"No partner has He. And this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims." (QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 163)

OR

Moses:
"And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said, My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You. [Allah] said, You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me. But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He rendered it level, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said, Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 143)

OR

Abraham:
"Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim. And he was not of the polytheists."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 67)

OR

The Egyptians:
"Indeed, we aspire that our Lord will forgive us our sins because we were the first of the believers."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 51)

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by haekymbahd(m): 3:15am On Nov 16, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
First means Leader.. All prophets were the first Muslims at their timevsince they were leaders/teachers of their followers.

Muhammad was a prophet he was a leader and his followers was to follow his steps. Hence why he was commanded to be the first of the Muslims as their leader.

Imagine Aishat buhari is the first lady in Nigeria doesn't mean she is the oldest woman in Nigeria or the first lady Nigeria ever had she took over from Patience Jonathan. When another president is sworn in his wife becomes the new first lady.

So the first in that verse is talking about leadership and not age since Muhammad was a prophet.

Jesus was a Muslim since he had a God whom he worshipped. A Muslim is one who submits to will of God of Abraham since Jesus submitted to will of his God he is termed a Muslim.

When Muslims say Jesus is a Muslim what it basically mean is the Jesus is not God but he had a God whom he submits to. The word Muslim is a general term and doesn't refer to followers of Muhammad alone as far as Islam is concerned.

You don't have to agree neither do I intend to convince you the choice is yours but this is our believe as Muslims to everyone is entitled to their believe the end will justify the means for me I am confident in my religion and my God...

John 6:38
For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

3 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by AntiChristian: 5:28am On Nov 16, 2022
haekymbahd:
First means Leader.. All prophets were the first Muslims at their timevsince they were leaders/teachers of their followers.

Muhammad was a prophet he was a leader and his followers was to follow his steps. Hence why he was commanded to be the first of the Muslims as their leader.

Imagine Aishat buhari is the first lady in Nigeria doesn't mean she is the oldest woman in Nigeria or the first lady Nigeria ever had she took over from Patience Jonathan. When another president is sworn in his wife becomes the new first lady.

So the first in that verse is talking about leadership and not age since Muhammad was a prophet.

Jesus was a Muslim since he had a God whom he worshipped. A Muslim is one who submits to will of God of Abraham since Jesus submitted to will of his God he is termed a Muslim.

When Muslims say Jesus is a Muslim what it basically mean is the Jesus is not God but he had a God whom he submits to. The word Muslim is a general term and doesn't refer to followers of Muhammad alone as far as Islam is concerned.

You don't have to agree neither do I intend to convince you the choice is yours but this is our believe as Muslims to everyone is entitled to their believe the end will justify the means for me I am confident in my religion and my God...

For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

I think he knows the interpretation but just wishes to deluded himself and others who are ignorant!

They just love arguments without end!

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by IslamIsIdiotic: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2022
First literally means "before anybody else" and not leader.

Secondly, there is no evidence for the existence of Islam before muhammad. For example, no evidence that Jesus or any of the prophets from the Old Testament performed Hajj, no mosques are ever mentioned in the Old Testament or in any other literature or Scripture about ancient Israel. The fact that the Prophets of the Old Testament submitted to God wouldn't make them muslims, it would only mean that muhammad plagiarised from the Old Testament, but being an illiterate with a low IQ, he didn't understand the implications of his plagiarism.

That's the reason why allah revealed Surah 5:94. It was revealed as a way for muhammad to justify his plagiarism.

haekymbahd:

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by haekymbahd(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:

Since Nigeria's first lady Aishat buhari is the oldest lady in Nigeria or the first woman ever to attain the post of first lady in Nigeria.. smh

IslamIsIdiotic:

Secondly, there is no evidence for the existence of Islam before muhammad. For example, no evidence that Jesus or any of the prophets from the Old Testament performed Hajj,
The book of Exodus contains the following verse in reference to a Haj in the time of Moses: wa-haya ha-yom haza lakhem li-zikron wa-khagotem oto khag li-Yehowa li-dorotaychem khuqat olam takhaguhu ”And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lord throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.” (Exodus 12:14)

In this verse the King James translators rendered the uninflected noun Khag as “feast.” This word Khag is wholly cognate to the Arabic Haj. Elsewhere in the verse the word Khag is inflected as khagotem and takhaguh. One must pay attention to the fact that the Hebrew phonetic “kh” is the pharyngeal fricative “h” in Arabic. Also, one must note that the phonetic “g” is cognate to the Arabic “j.” So for analytical purposes in this context the verse would be rendered: “And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a Haj to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a Haj by an ordinance forever.”

IslamIsIdiotic:

no mosques are ever mentioned in the Old Testament or in any other literature or Scripture about ancient Israel.
Problems is you christians don't think have you ever wondered if there were churches mentioned in the the old testament.. The same reason why we have churches is the same reason we have mosques...

IslamIsIdiotic:

The fact that the Prophets of the Old Testament submitted to God wouldn't make them muslims, it would only mean that muhammad plagiarised from the Old Testament, but being an illiterate with a low IQ, he didn't understand the implications of his plagiarism.
So it makes them christian abi (did any of the prophet of old meet Jesus talkless of following him).. I guess it only means you christians plagiarized from the old testaments...

If we ask now you will say people of the old testament will go to hell since they didn't accept Jesus as their God.

IslamIsIdiotic:

That's the reason why allah revealed Surah 5:94. It was revealed as a way for muhammad to justify his plagiarism.

Question: Did Jesus your God have another God he submits to his will yes or no....

Muslim: Submitter to the will of God

Only christians will have issues with this I am sure Jews wouldn't have issues with it...
AntiChristian:

I think he knows the interpretation but just wishes to deluded himself and others who are ignorant!

That's why I don't bother replying them most time anymore it is better to put ones time on something productive than endless arguements...

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by Maynman: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Abrahamaic gods worhsipper.
2 fighting bwahahahah
Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2022
haekymbahd:
Stop lying for Allah, how can first mean leader? What is your reference?

Can you show us where in the Quran a muslim is said to be someone who submits to Allah?

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Which interpretation? The one you and your deceptive likes concort and give out without any reference from your books.

You lie that Islam means submission to Allah and that a Muslim is the one who submits to Allah. Can you give us reference to these claims in your Quran?

Direct words not words on brackets or parentheses, let’s expose your ignorance like we always do

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
Thank you for exposing haekymbahd, Antichristian and his likes, they are liars like Al-Makireena Allah the best of the deceivers!

Secondly, there is no evidence for the existence of Islam before muhammad. For example, no evidence that Jesus or any of the prophets from the Old Testament performed Hajj, no mosques are ever mentioned in the Old Testament or in any other literature or Scripture about ancient Israel. The fact that the Prophets of the Old Testament submitted to God wouldn't make them muslims, it would only mean that muhammad plagiarised from the Old Testament, but being an illiterate with a low IQ, he didn't understand the implications of his plagiarism.
In fact no historical or archaeological evidences that Abraham ever visited Mecca not to talk of building the Kaaba but the pagan Baal worshippers want to confuse people to join their paganism by deceiving them that all the Jewish prophets worshipped Allah.

The sole intention of Satan was to be like God and to confuse people to worship him, and that is why as Yahweh declares in the book of Isaiah that there is no other gods but him, Satan using its other name, Allah spoke through Muhammad that there is no other god except Allah in their shahada

Isaiah 45:5
'I AM LORD YAHWEH and there is no more. Outside of me there is no God'….
Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
haekymbahd:
Since Nigeria's first lady Aishat buhari is the oldest lady in Nigeria or the first woman ever to attain the post of first lady in Nigeria.. smh

The normal use of the word "first" is someone or something that accomplishes a goal before anyone else.
That's how it has always been long before First Ladies started calling themselves "first", or are you saying allah does not understand the basic rules of grammar?

The book of Exodus contains the following verse in reference to a Haj in the time of Moses: wa-haya ha-yom haza lakhem li-zikron wa-khagotem oto khag li-Yehowa li-dorotaychem khuqat olam takhaguhu ”And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lord throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.” (Exodus 12:14)

In this verse the King James translators rendered the uninflected noun Khag as “feast.” This word Khag is wholly cognate to the Arabic Haj. Elsewhere in the verse the word Khag is inflected as khagotem and takhaguh. One must pay attention to the fact that the Hebrew phonetic “kh” is the pharyngeal fricative “h” in Arabic. Also, one must note that the phonetic “g” is cognate to the Arabic “j.” So for analytical purposes in this context the verse would be rendered: “And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a Haj to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a Haj by an ordinance forever.”

You are just following in the footsteps of Zakir Naked, Ahmed Deadbeat, MOOhaMAD šhitjab and other low IQ so called Islamic "scholars" who in turn are imitating the example set by their illiterate, village "prophet."

The word Khag or Chag means "holiday" in Hebrew. Every year during the Passover Festival or Purim or Yom Kippur Festivals, Jews greet each other by saying "Khag or Chag Sameach" which means Happy Holidays.

Pick up any Hebrew language dictionary, and you would have had the answer to your questions.

You can't fall back on the familiar lying tactics that the illiterate "prophet" deployed in 7th century Arabia!

Problems is you christians don't think have you ever wondered if there were churches mentioned in the the old testament.. The same reason why we have churches is the same reason we have mosques...

So it makes them christian abi (did any of the prophet of old meet Jesus talkless of following him).. I guess it only means you christians plagiarized from the old testaments...

There are no Churches mentioned in the Old Testament, the same way that there is no synagogue mentioned in the Torah.

In Christianity, Jesus is the Church and we, His followers are the members that Church and that is why the Church is called the Body of Christ.

Ephesians 1:23

The church is Christ's body, the completion of him who himself completes all things everywhere.

Also, Jesus was born into humanity as a Jew, in addition to His divine nature as God. All the Church fathers were also Jews, so it is the height of stupidity to accuse a Jew of plagiarising from his own scriptures, particularly when those Scriptures contain prophecies about Christ as the Messiah.

John 5:39
You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me

If we ask now you will say people of the old testament will go to hell since they didn't accept Jesus as their God.

Question: Did Jesus your God have another God he submits to his will yes or no....

Muslim: Submitter to the will of God

Only christians will have issues with this I am sure Jews wouldn't have issues with it...
That's why I don't bother replying them most time anymore it is better to put ones time on something productive than endless arguements...

The position of Scripture on what will be the faith of those who died without hearing the Gospel of Christ is very simple and straightforward.

The Bible has clearly stated that God has written His law on every person's heart. They will be judged according to what they know and their own conscience. So if they know something is wrong and they do it anyway they will be judged on that basis. And one transgression against their own rules condemns them to hell. They're outside of the coming of Christ because they are not aware of the Gospel.

Romans 1:18–23

Secondly, why are you appealing to the Jews when allah said that MOOslims are not supposed to trust Jews? Didn't allah himself tell you that Christians were more trustworthy than Jews?

Surah 5: 82

You will surely find the most bitter towards the believers to be the Jews and polytheists and the most gracious to be those who call themselves Christian. That is because there are priests and monks among them and because they are not arrogant.

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Haekymbahd Khag or Chag means Holidays in Hebrew. It has NOTHING to do with bowing down to a black stone in the middle of the Arabian desert. Kindly inform your stoog AntiChristian

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
Haekymbahd Khag or Chag means Holidays in Hebrew. It has NOTHING to do with bowing down to a black stone in the middle of the Arabian desert. Kindly inform your stoog AntiChristian
Haekymbahd and his likes may come now and say that Hajj also means holiday grin

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by IslamIsIdiotic: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
They are as confused and dishonest as their illiterate "prophet". No wonder they need violence to keep themselves faithful to their "religion"
Remove excessive lies and violence from Islam and it will die in less than a generation.

advocatejare:

Haekymbahd and his likes may come now and say that Hajj also means holiday grin

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
They are as confused and dishonest as their illiterate "prophet". No wonder they need violence to keep themselves faithful to their "religion"
Remove excessive lies and violence from Islam and it will die in less than a generation.

Without lies, killing of apostates and force, Islam can’t stand!

4 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by 1Sharon(f): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
haekymbahd:

So a Muslim is simply one who submits to the will of God??

Isn't one of the requirements to be a muslim to believe Muhammad is the final prophet from God ?

Now since that's the case, how can Jesus be a muslim when Jesus predates Muhammed by 4 centuries?

If Jesus was a Muslim, why did he turn water into wine? Isn't that activity haram and un- islamic??

How does this make sense ?

Why are you using the term Muslim loosely to make your point?
Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by 1Sharon(f): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

What is the definition of a Muslim?
Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by Ebukaboss(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:

no be only judaism nah peteism
Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by Ebukaboss(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
1Sharon:

is defind as the worst religion on planet
Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by TenQ: 12:53am On Nov 17, 2022
advocatejare:
Islam teaches that Jesus was a muslim in order to get you distracted and follow the path of destruction and bow down to Baal (Allah).

Don’t be deceived.

Allah prides himself as the best of the deceivers, Al-makireena the same title of Satan, the father of lies.

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Makirina is from (مَكْر [makir] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.
Taqqiya indeed!

Jesus Christ name in Arabic is:

عيسى المسيح (Iesa Al Maseeh) for Muslims
يسوع المسيح (Yasou’ Al Maseeh) for Christians

It is obvious that these refer to two different personalities

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by advocatejare(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2022
TenQ:

Taqqiya indeed!

Jesus Christ name in Arabic is:

عيسى المسيح (Iesa Al Maseeh) for Muslims
يسوع المسيح (Yasou’ Al Maseeh) for Christians

It is obvious that these refer to two different personalities
It’s true, Islamic Jesus is a fictitious one created from the imagination of Muhammad!
Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by AntiChristian: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
1Sharon:

After you tell me the definition of Christianity from the Bible with verses, then i will tell you.
Re: The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim by ApostolosIisous: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
haekymbahd:

Why did you quote the bolded if I may ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question To Evolutionists / Smoking Beggar: Should I Help Her? / Vatican: Excommunication For Female Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.