Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu (30203 Views)

2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku / Citizens Must Defend Fundamental Rights / FG: We N't Stop Citizens Of Coronavirus Affected Countries From Entering Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by eminikansoso(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
skentelelady:

I disagree with the highlighted. APGA would not fly in all states of the Federarion like LP is flying. Every other zone would see it as Igbo party and agenda not Nigeria agenda.

PO believed leaving PDP to join LP should help him get votes from other while SE should support him as their own regardless the party.

Yoruba is divided into Christian and muslim because of MM ticket if not 80% of them would have supported BAT. Igbo should do the same. They should forget party but their person. Their attitude will push other tribes away from PO

I am yoruba but I am rooting for PO
I also want PO but he will not win. We are already tired of old recycling politicians.
Bring all Igbo worldwide together is greater than the Igbo presidency.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by skentelelady(f): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Princewell2012:

Listen eveeybody preferred a bus that will take him to his destination successfully , that why Tinubu opted for Muslim Muslim ticked.
Appga may be be able to get to gorvernor before you talk about president . Obi have chosen the best party that will take him to Asorock.
But my concern is this soludo of a person, why not allow his brother to get to that most exalted sit first, why trying to put a stumbling block on his way? What is wrong with Igbo ? Is this not a curse? Why can't he close his mouth and pray for his brothers victory? Honestly I thought Soludo was different but am highly disappointed on him. So if Obi did not win the seat what did soludo gain?

God bless you. I dont know why Ignos are doing this to themselves. Soludo, Anambra and igbo will benefit greatly in terms of development and infrastructure if PO wins but just imagine the way he is trying to bring him down. Shame on him for this. I am Yoruba but the people of SE baffle me when it comes to politics and how they try as much as possible to attack their own.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by ugbarreta(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
I love you Aisha.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Princewell2012(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Realists:

Prof Soludo is a patriotic Nigerian, not a hypocrite that is supporting Ipobian terrorist in the Night & wanting to become Nigerian president in the day.

Prof Soludo is trying to protect his legacy & life, when Ipob threatened to kill him, instead of Obi-idiot to come out & condemn their evil acts, nope Obi-idiot was busy praising them, hence the retaliation of Prof against Obi-idiot, by revealing the bitter truth to world.
Hmm and yet the whole Nigeria is following him All this talk talk will not yelled any result, Nigerians are wise now, they will take back their country from all these thieves in 2023. Just wait , watch and see.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by seunjungle1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
What does this female underdog understand about politics of the politicians. What politics entails is not what activism hold oo.
The matter pass the nonsense that the female dog is talking about here....
What do Aisha know self...this is not matter of bring back our girls oo

1 Like

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by AsomughaChuks05: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
skentelelady:

God bless you. I dont know why Ignos are doing this to themselves. Soludo, Anambra and igbo will benefit greatly in terms of development and infrastructure if PO wins but just imagine the way he is trying to bring him down. Shame on him for this. I am Yoruba but the people of SE baffle me when it comes to politics and how they try as much as possible to attack their own.
Peter Obi is a fraud. He doesn't believe in infrastructural development as a means to drive economic growth. That's why he did next to nothing in that regard when he was governor. He littered Anambra state with substandard roads that washed away after few months and he didn't bother to invest in other social services. Peter Obi is all about stealing public money to enrich his family and cronies like he did with Hero beer. You people should learn to read the signs.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/peter-obi-to-buhari-you-cant-use-infrastructure-to-improve-the-economy/njcr2hz

1 Like

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Osasjohne: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku is working for BAT presidency.
He knows it is the turn of the South to produce the next president,and by extension the turn of SE.
Against all odds, contesting against the party constitution.
The honourable thing for him now before it's too late is to support Labour Party.
This is because Peter Obi is the only option available right now.
Tinubu is a drug baron.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Tochj(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Soludo was only fighting for the survival of his party, APGA in south east especially now that it's obvious that The Labour party is sweeping everywhere
Right now APGA as a party is deerd in igboland.
Soludo is the undertaker
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Richwallet: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Verse 16 is translated as follows:

"And those two of you who commit it (the shameful act), torture them both".

Here the Arabic word used for 'those two of you is a masculine pronoun which presumes males on both sides

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by MrUchenna1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feeling as 'moral indignation,' which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue.”
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Batallion23: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Another social media activist... See them. The points raised are they true or not. Use your phone and Google and tell us if the poverty index quoted was wrong or not simple...
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/15/soludo-this-nonsense-must-stop-citizens-must-take-power-aisha-yesufu/

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by victorsola: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/15/soludo-this-nonsense-must-stop-citizens-must-take-power-aisha-yesufu/

gani fawehinmi do pass you , oshi omole do pass u . Dem plenty wey I no fit count . Naso una Dey start .
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Orpe7(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Peter Obi keeps ignoring Soludo and Reno Mockery.

Soludo should zuo ike. His response is ridiculous. He thinks APGA is a better platform than Labour Party for Peter Obi.

Talking about mob mentality. Soludo is oblivious of his own mob mentality on social media when he was contesting. More than 90% of people that supported Soludo are supporting Peter Obi.

Anyone who thinks Peter Obi's candidacy is an Igbo project is obviously not in touch with reality.

Which ignore?
Na because soludo no show u the 100 missed calls from Obi abi

1 Like

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
skentelelady:
What would be Soludo's gain by coming after Obi? It is not that APGA would will even win in Anambra state.

I was expecting 90% of people from SE to rally round PO after the long awaited time for Igbo to be president but getting disappointed in the way they are going against their own.

If they miss this opportunity, I dont think there will be chance again for them in the next 20 years. Most Nigerians regardless their tribe wants Obi now for change

igbos in PDP or apga should abandoned their president candidate for a chere were Messiah Peter Obi abi... Next year when Obi comes fourth Ina go rest... The time for an ibo man to be president never reach if Ina like curse til next year
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Funflipper: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
When you see any of Obi supporters just shout SOLUDO, and that person will get aggravated & depressed

They don't like it when you tell them the truth.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Josephkabila12: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
You don't talk to a personality like that yesufu
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by MNDY(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
When you see any of Obi supporters just shout SOLUDO, and that person will get aggravated & depressed

SOLUDO is an intelligent fo.o.l
Even his own son knows it.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by searchlight: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
sleek214:
Rubbish from brainless people like you MUST STOP. Obi is a SCAM & FAILURE. Obi can't be president
yeah maybe we will manage an international criminal like TINUBU, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Freethinker87: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
skentelelady:
What would be Soludo's gain by coming after Obi? It is not that APGA would will even win in Anambra state.

I was expecting 90% of people from SE to rally round PO after the long awaited time for Igbo to be president but getting disappointed in the way they are going against their own.

If they miss this opportunity, I dont think there will be chance again for them in the next 20 years. Most Nigerians regardless their tribe wants Obi now for change

The political class don't give 2 F*k about Igbo presidency or whoever is in power, for as long as that person is pro-establishment. They're only trying to survive the onslaught from Obidients. This is a fight between the political establishment and ordinary Nigerians, so we must take back our country from these crooks.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by HilcomTech(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Soludo was only fighting for the survival of his party, APGA in south east especially now that it's obvious that The Labour party is sweeping everywhere

Stop taking mkporu mirri before typing on Nairaland
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by wingmanIII: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
I have never Had any love or respect for this woman. She thrives on chaos and terror. Aside her Hijab every thing she does is unislamic.

Power is coming to the south nd its going to Asiwaju. We will give power to asiwaju cause he is the choice of the people.

God loves Nigeria and will never allow an immoral drug baron rule the country. God forbid BAT thing!!
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by HilcomTech(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
skentelelady:

No IIGBO will ever rule Nigeria
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by wingmanIII: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nicenixon:
People are mad sha, so some people expect Soludo, a governor from APGA to support Obi from labour party, can't people see party differences?
Seriously, all these activists are hypocrites, where are those who campaigned for Buhari? Why didn't Yesufu react to IPOB's attack on Soludo's hometown or threat letter he received? I didn't blame this Yesufu, na Soludo wey get time to reply I blame. As election is coming nearer, some people are becoming more stupid and displaying their stupidity. Quote me wrongly, make thunder strike you. Madness everywhere!!!

When Seyi Makinde supported his egbon tinubu you were ok with it. Bloody hypocritical tribalistic!
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by luluosas(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Honestly, soludo has become a complete nuisance
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by myami: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
eminikansoso:
grin
Soludo didn't canter obi presidency but Obi is not straight forward on his agreement.
Nobody among the we masses knows Obi than Soludo. Among all the contestants Obi remains the best. Soludo said Obi pledged allegiance to APGA, had it being Obi runs on the platform of APGA, he would have unified and united all the Igbo worldwide and with that other tribes will take them serious.
Your buffoonery is second to none. If he had run under APGA, he would be seen as an igbo project and no tribe will take him serious
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Freebills12: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
You people are evil! The same people demonising Soludo 7 months ago, are singing his praise now because he attacked Peter Obi with lies. Is anything wrong in investing state savings $12.6 million? Is it Obi's fault that APC govt under Buhari allowed economy and currency to be a laughing stock? Is just like blaming Allah and Muhammad for terrorists attacks by Boko Haram, ISWAP, Taliban etc.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by 2Radii: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You said obi is a scam, Did he scammed your papa?
Did tinubu (Ur incoming president) scam Ur father??
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by casualobserver: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Soludo is just making a fool of himself, even his son saw through his father's lies

Peter Obi will be declared winner before 3pm on election day, Insha Allah

This boy looks like a homosexual

1 Like

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
wingmanIII:

God loves Nigeria and will never allow an immoral drug baron rule the country. God forbid BAT thing!!

Nigga hush!
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by shimolv: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Soludo is just making a fool of himself, even his son saw through his father's lies

Peter Obi will be declared winner before 3pm on election day, Insha Allah
AMEN in Jesus Mighty name, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by emilo2bad: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You said obi is a scam, Did he scammed your papa?
did Tinubu or Atiku scam your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders / El-Rufai Shocks Pensioners, Increase Benefits From ₦3,000 To ₦30,000 Per Month / Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.