Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu (30201 Views)

2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku / Citizens Must Defend Fundamental Rights / FG: We N't Stop Citizens Of Coronavirus Affected Countries From Entering Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
olisaEze:

You can save your party without trying to destroy another person’s own. Why hasn’t Kwakwanso abused Atiku to make his NNPP popular in the north? Soludo is suddenly the champion of a party he has been a member for less than 3 yrs?? He now knows more than Victor Umeh, a onetime Chairman of APGA that begged to join Obi in LP! Let’s not call a spade a jackknife, Soludo is book-smart but has shown that he lacks wisdom to understand the times & seasons. He’ll do his one term and fade back to oblivion. The citizens of that state don’t abide fools as leaders!
Soludo messed up , Truth!

1 Like

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by BigIyanga: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
eminikansoso:
grin
Soludo didn't canter obi presidency but Obi is not straight forward on his agreement.
Nobody among the we masses knows Obi than Soludo. Among all the contestants Obi remains the best. Soludo said Obi pledged allegiance to APGA, had it being Obi runs on the platform of APGA, he would have unified and united all the Igbo worldwide and with that other tribes will take them serious.
Nonse. Soludo contested under PDP 2X because PO contested under APGA… and Willie Obiano was user APGA.. Why didnt Soludo join APGA until rhe last minute. PO with Dora Akunyili, who is related to Soludo ended his political ambition 2x. He has never forgiven him.

https://saharareporters.com/2010/07/17/how-prof-charles-soludo-sent-thugs-disrupt-my-sisters-burial-dora-akunyili

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Nicenixon: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
People are mad sha, so some people expect Soludo, a governor from APGA to support Obi from labour party, can't people see party differences?
Seriously, all these activists are hypocrites, where are those who campaigned for Buhari? Why didn't Yesufu react to IPOB's attack on Soludo's hometown or threat letter he received? I didn't blame this Yesufu, na Soludo wey get time to reply I blame. As election is coming nearer, some people are becoming more stupid and displaying their stupidity. Quote me wrongly, make thunder strike you. Madness everywhere!!!
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by olisaEze(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Lol....a whole former CBN governor olodo!!!!

Look at the naira and tell me Emefiele seems like a genius to you! grin
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by goslowgoslow(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Burruchaga71:
I can now confirm that Soludo is an IDIOT a very big IDIOT.
He will definitely hear from us.
Animal!!
Hahahaha the thing pain this one to teeth, now he his thinking vawlence.
Please change your moniker Burruchaga was a fine footballer that won world cup with Argentina in case you don't know, he was not a violent man.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by simplesearch: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
I think the problem with Soludo is that of ego. When you think you're more qualified for a particular post than others because of pedigree, and most times life doesn't go that way.He probably thought he should fill the spot whenever the Igbo project of occupying the no 1, seat comes to fore. Unfortunately for him to see someone he considered below his pedigree been considered for such post while he struggled to become an ordinary governor and by inference end up answerable to him (Obi) if he eventually becomes president seems like a dagger in his heart. A man who jumped from pdp to Apga to win the governorship election, can't accuse Obi of inconsistency and lack of character. The only straw he could cling to is to dismiss all his achievement as nothing, unfortunately by doing so he's setting a bad precedent that'll hunt him too in the nearest future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by BABANGBALI: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
I'm highly disappointed in that goat called Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by sayso: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/15/soludo-this-nonsense-must-stop-citizens-must-take-power-aisha-yesufu/

And those holding power are who exacly? this is democracy, you vote ,others vote the bigger number wins
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by goslowgoslow(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
olisaEze:

Look at the naira and tell me Emefiele seems like a genius to you! grin
Don't change the narrative, that is not the issue nevertheless Soludo did very well as CBN governor. The issue is calling someone like that " a lizard that is scratching iroko tree"..... cheesy
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by goslowgoslow(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
BABANGBALI:
I'm highly disappointed in that goat called Soludo
Lol.....I just dey happy as the thing dey pain una.... thank God say Soludo na hin brother..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by simplesearch: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
I have never Had any love or respect for this woman. She thrives on chaos and terror. Aside her Hijab every thing she does is unislamic.

Power is coming to the south nd its going to Asiwaju. We will give power to asiwaju cause he is the choice of the people.

But realistically, is it the turn of the southwest again to produce the next Nigeria president?
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by goslowgoslow(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
simplesearch:

But realistically, is it the turn of the southwest again to produce the next Nigeria president?
Does Nigeria have any law for power rotation at the federal level?
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by FuckOsuPigs: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You said obi is a scam, Did he scammed your papa?

Anamu! Must you abuse his father?

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by dododawa1: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obiedent and INSULTING,I don't true this woman, KEYAMO did pass this one.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
simplesearch:

Nobody has stopped anybody from contesting. Nobody stopped Atiku, Nobody stopped Obi. We run a Democracy.
It is the People who decide whose turn it Is.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Invest4growth: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Some people just find it difficult to take dissenting opinion. Prod Soludo has written. It is an opportunity for others to write a comment on it or prepare a rebuttal. Nobody can use the social media to bully. If you think Soludo is wrong, then the field is open.. We are waiting to read your point of view Ma
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by HomoDroid(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
What OBIdenses must know is that Soludo has been bought with some of those Old Naira Notes he printed or he is aspiring to be a Supreme Court Governor or...wait, he must be a Fake Governor! YES! He must be MAD - those are the ways they address opponents or people with contrary opinion! grin grin grin
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by RelevantUpdates: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Elections will soon come and it would soon be over, so we will rest from all of these.

Meanwhile;

If you are seeking for Digital Means of Generating Massive and Passive Income; Then You should consider reading through the link on my bio.

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by advanceDNA: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
melonsgroup:
My bank is asking for recent NEPA bill, when we don't ve light for 7 months. I gave them my generator receipt

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by IfyBennyomah(f): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dear Nigerians, remember you have choice only once in 4 years as far as this country is concerned, once you mess that up, you can do absolutely nothing for the next 4 years!
This soludo who we all voted enormously into power as the solution has proven to us why we should be wary of our choice, now he has 3 more years to deal with us.
May God give us the wisdom and courage to vote the best in 2023, Amen.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Bulleye(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mumu woman. If the mob took over power as she is demanding, she would be among the first casualties. The mob would tag her a Muslim terrorist. Governor Soludo is right after all
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by harmony75: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
His opposite of his own name which says follow peace but na vawulence and bad belle he prefers!
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by udehazim: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Connect and collect.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by sayso: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=BigIyanga post=118408978]
Nonse. Soludo contested under PDP 2X because PO contested under APGA… and Willie Obiano was user APGA.. Why didnt Soludo join APGA until rhe last minute. PO with Dora Akunyili, who is related to Soludo ended his political ambition 2x. He has never forgiven him.

https://saharareporters.com/2010/07/17/how-prof-charles-soludo-sent-thugs-disrupt-my-sisters-burial-dora-akunyili

[/quote,] this is a lie from the pit of hell. prof Dora was the one whe used federal might to scatter her own sister burial.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Princewell2012(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
eminikansoso:
grin
Soludo didn't canter obi presidency but Obi is not straight forward on his agreement.
Nobody among the we masses knows Obi than Soludo. Among all the contestants Obi remains the best. Soludo said Obi pledged allegiance to APGA, had it being Obi runs on the platform of APGA, he would have unified and united all the Igbo worldwide and with that other tribes will take them serious.

Listen eveeybody preferred a bus that will take him to his destination successfully , that why Tinubu opted for Muslim Muslim ticked.
Appga may be be able to get to gorvernor before you talk about president . Obi have chosen the best party that will take him to Asorock.
But my concern is this soludo of a person, why not allow his brother to get to that most exalted sit first, why trying to put a stumbling block on his way? What is wrong with Igbo ? Is this not a curse? Why can't he close his mouth and pray for his brothers victory? Honestly I thought Soludo was different but am highly disappointed on him. So if Obi did not win the seat what did soludo gain?
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Realists(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Aufbauh:
When you see any of Obi supporters just shout SOLUDO, and that person will get aggravated & depressed

Prof has said the plain truth, Obi- idiots are very depressed with his facts. Nzobu Nzobu politics won't win presidency for Mkpurumiris addicts.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by skentelelady(f): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
eminikansoso:
grin

I disagree with the highlighted. APGA would not fly in all states of the Federarion like LP is flying. Every other zone would see it as Igbo party and agenda not Nigeria agenda.

PO believed leaving PDP to join LP should help him get votes from other while SE should support him as their own regardless the party.

Yoruba is divided into Christian and muslim because of MM ticket if not 80% of them would have supported BAT. Igbo should do the same. They should forget party but their person. Their attitude will push other tribes away from PO

I am yoruba but I am rooting for PO
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Realists(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Princewell2012:

Listen eveeybody preferred a bus that will take him to his destination successfully , that why Tinubu opted for Muslim Muslim ticked.
Appga may be be able to get to gorvernor before you talk about president . Obi have chosen the best party that will take him to Asorock.
But my concern is this soludo of a person, why not allow his brother to get to that most exalted sit first, why trying to put a stumbling block on his way? What is wrong with Igbo ? Is this not a curse? Why can't he close his mouth and pray for his brothers victory? Honestly I thought Soludo was different but am highly disappointed on him. So if Obi did not win the seat what did soludo gain?

Prof Soludo is a patriotic Nigerian, not a hypocrite that is supporting Ipobian terrorist in the Night & wanting to become Nigerian president in the day.

Prof Soludo is trying to protect his legacy & life, when Ipob threatened to kill him, instead of Obi-idiot to come out & condemn their evil acts, nope Obi-idiot was busy praising them, hence the retaliation of Prof against Obi-idiot, by revealing the bitter truth to world.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by Emir22: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
When you read to antagonize, you get nothing from that article. But a discern, intelligent reader will take a lot from that right up.
Regrettably, Aishat can't even do a better appraisal because of blind hatred and bitter envy.
Just calm down for part two. You barely read part one and you are jerking and quipping. Part two will destroy your very being. Take corrections now before you destroy yourself.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by ClearFlair: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
2023 we are voting Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by skentelelady(f): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nicenixon:
People are mad sha, so some people expect Soludo, a governor from APGA to support Obi from labour party, can't people see party differences?
Seriously, all these activists are hypocrites, where are those who campaigned for Buhari? Why didn't Yesufu react to IPOB's attack on Soludo's hometown or threat letter he received? I didn't blame this Yesufu, na Soludo wey get time to reply I blame. As election is coming nearer, some people are becoming more stupid and displaying their stupidity. Quote me wrongly, make thunder strike you. Madness everywhere!!!

No one expects him to support PO but attacking his government is of no use. Why PO and not BAT or Atiku? He doesnt need this. He is indirectly telling the wolhole world that Igbos are not United and they cant rule.
Re: Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu by ShaqFu: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Which nonsense is this woman making noise about? Isn't this the same Aisha who was heavily criticized by Peter Obi supporters when she started asking Peter Obi questions?

Now she's here saying this nonsense must what? I've now seen that when you criticize Peter Obi, his supporters go haywire but they deem it normal to criticize someone else and expect that someone be remain calm.

This is the set of people who want Nigerian to be great and better with this polluted and convoluted mindset of theirs. Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Visit Bode George, Seek His Support / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.