Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? (702 Views)

Planning In Agriculture: What You Need To Know. / Holland Earns More From Agriculture Than Nigeria Earns From Crude Oil / Earn Big From Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? by HarlequinLekex: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2022
Apart from agriculture, what business can you start with N10m?
Re: Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? by Sarsam: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

The agriculture you set apart

And if you want to venture in agriculture PINEAPPLE FARMING is highly lucrative
Re: Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? by dawnomike(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Distributorship business, Inter state transport service (Hire purchase), commodity export, Keke hire purchase, micra hire purchase (if u are in ibadan), Korope hire purchase (if you are on d island in lagos), Hatchery, feedmill, mini coldroom....

Ayam tired of typing

1 Like

Re: Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? by Sammielee007: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) business that's cooking gas.
Re: Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? by Fmghewzy2: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Check out this YouTube channel.

New Business ideas.

There are many businesses ideas you could try different from most things you hear of in Nigeria.

It's always pos, catfish farm , poultry ....
Try something different.
Re: Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? by Newkingy: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sammielee007:
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) business that's cooking gas.

Can 10 million start the business? Not all these shop gas business
Re: Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? by allswellis(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Investing in me
Re: Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? by Business48(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

Invest it in book publishing. Digital Publishing on Amazon Kindle and other ebook digital channels worldwide is highly lucrative and guaranteed to make you more money than Agriculture. It's far better and more lucrative than Agriculture.

You can double or triple your investment in book publishing, with a good investment capital.

It's a great investment opportunity for earning guaranteed residual income for life.

If you have books already written, let's professionally edit and publish your books as ebooks and paperbacks on Amazon Kindle and other ebook digital channels worldwide.

Or if you don't have any written books, we will ghostwrite and publish your books for you to make residual income with your books.

If interested, contact us.

Call us on 0.. 8.. 0.. 3... 9.. 1... 5.. 8... 4.. 4.. 9.
Re: Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? by Sammielee007: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
#10million can start a good gas skid station LPG. I am an engineer that is my field and it's where I work LPG oil and gas sector.

Trust me your money will never go in vain. Apart from you getting a piece of land your #10 million naira is good to go.
Re: Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? by Sammielee007: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sir, in case you are interested in it WhatsApp me. I am there for you anytime any day count on God and me.
Re: Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

Ashi joint beer parlour is A Grrat ideas. this means univasity girls will no longer sexxxc people on the streets or car parks.when they hav room, they be able to charge men coĊ•ect price, giv discount & best of all, reduce street umployment to Street women's to feel save((THANK ME LATER SIR)) smiley
Re: Apart From Agriculture What Business Can You Start With N10M? by Azpitizglobal: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Real estate or simple gadgets importation.
We are ASPITIZ CONSULTING.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Cracking Service Available. / I Need Help On How To Start A Goat Farming / Land Documents For Farmland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.