Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. (28718 Views)

My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. / My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. / Business To Start With N500,000 In A Rural Area In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Today happens to be the local market day of a particular village in asaba delta state.(Nigeria)
The name of the village is ugbolu market,few kilometers from a small village called mile 5.

I hear say dollar don fall yakata,so I say make I go buy yam tubers, potatoes and plantain for house consumption.

My journey going was smooth,but coming back I had to hassle fare with the tricycle man,because he's not a man of his words.

Pics.
During my last visit,these places were previously ravaged by floods

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by feranmi143: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Yo fish, what does high rate of dolla have to do with things you got, mean most are planted/produced in nigeria

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
We finally got to the market and I realized that prices of things has really skyrocketed.

My ordeal started with the mama that sold the yam tubers for me.... initially she told me the price per tuber was #1100 ,I beat it down to #900 mama nor gree shift grounds.

I hate hassling,the tubers are big Sha....then suddenly mama has lots of pricers and no buyers,like play like play....mama shifted the prices to #1200 per tuber, honestly I was pissed.

She was even doing shakara,telling me if I don't want to buy per tuber for #1200 I should leave it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mama doing shakara for me...I was under the scorching sun,I just counted the money for her,told her her deceitful she was,I crossed over to look for half bag of potatoes to buy.

No need buying a bag, because it's def gonna be a waste.
I got half bag for #2000.
Full bag goes for #4000.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
The tubers I got were big Sha.... normally you could get them for #2500 per tuber in my hood,things are pretty expensive.

I got 6 pieces for #7200 as against #6600 mama don catch mugu,but wetin she nor know be say,she would never see me in her shed again.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by fman(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
U dey try!!
U Sabi price market...
Why u dey always get issues with tricycle riders?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
I also got 2 bunch of unripe plantain for #1500 honestly I prolly think it's overtly costly for that price...forget the layman saying that...this is plantain season,all na lies,plantain still dey very costly.

I just dey wait for the plantain to ripe make I fry them cheesy cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
fman:
U dey try!!
U Sabi price market...
I do not like people wey get double mouth...let your A be your A for Isaiah's sake.

I detest prolong talks,e dey quick dey wear me off.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by fman(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:

I do not like people wey get double mouth...let your A be your A for Isaiah's sake.

I detest prolong talks,e dey quick dey wear me off.
abeg shift!!

6 Likes

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Natbrowny: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
With all dis items I'm seeing.

I fit rob u.

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by LogicBomb8: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ahnie
Something tells me am getting lunch from ya today, Haha and i dont even know how to ask

14 Likes

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Zonefree(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
fman:
U dey try!!
U Sabi price market...
Ahnie always get issues with any masculine being.

The mama wey shift her Yam from N1100 to N1200, ahnie still paid her but na innocent tricycle riders she dey always show power for.

God of men will judge her sha.

Nice buy for the plantain. Four pieces is N500 here in Saturn.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Ahnie always get issues with any masculine being.

The mama wey shift her Yam from N1100 to N1200, ahnie still paid her but na innocent tricycle riders she dey always show power for.

God of men will judge her sha.

Nice buy for the plantain. Four pieces is N500 here in Saturn.
Bia nwoke'm,ogini Kwa nu?
Ogini Kam mme're gi?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Emmex45(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:
The tubers I got were big Sha.... normally you could get them for #2500 per tuber in my hood,things are pretty expensive.

I got 6 pieces for #7200 as against #6600 mama don catch mugu,but wetin she nor know be say,she would never see me in her shed again.
Madam you should have try other yam sellers na.

5 Likes

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ipobarecriminals: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by kingphilip(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by MITCHELL96: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Please if you see any BAT, buy it let's cook this soup

Let's get rid of all the BATS so they don't get to ASO ROCk in 2023 grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Potoupotou(f): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Great one

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by clockwisereport: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
I knew it that OP must be Ogaga's aunty

5 Likes

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
U didn't buy fruits?

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by clockwisereport: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, what does high rate of dolla have to do with things you got, mean most are planted/produced in nigeria

Even Americans born in America don't spew this your yo fish everywhere.

No be only fish; na Azu mangala

30 Likes

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by NastiLord: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Anytime I go to the market I always end up getting a girl that i will surely knack later. Dem dey full market pass the commodities displayed in market

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by STEWpid(f): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Chai..

Villa dey sweet.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by feranmi143: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
clockwisereport:

Even Americans born in America don't spew this your yo fish everywhere.
No be only fish; na Azu mangala
Yo fish, are you done, oya rest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ajala full naira land

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by illicit(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
I knew it

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by harmargedon: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
feranmi143:
yo fish, it's time you start being terrestrial

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Sabadon(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ahnie seems ugbolu market is expensive why not try okwe market, i do get things there at good prices

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Yahaya1264(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Yams of #1200 in Gboko Benue state!!!!!!!
ahnie:

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by IyaTola: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ugbolu is the next Magodo in Asaba
ahnie:
Today happens to be the local market day of a particular village in asaba delta state.(Nigeria)
The name of the village is ugbolu market,few kilometers from a small village called mile 5.

I hear say dollar don fall yakata,so I say make I go buy yam tubers, potatoes and plantain for house consumption.

My journey going was smooth,but coming back I had to hassle fare with the tricycle man,because he's not a man of his words.

Pics.
During my last visit,these places were previously ravaged by floods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by clockwisereport: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, are you done, oya rest

Lol; which local movie did you learn that trash from?

For your mind, u dey blow grammar for village people. Mgbeke feeling funky

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lafarge Admits Paying Terrorist Groups In Syria, Enters $778m Plea Agreement / Venezuela’s Bolivar Currency Worthless As Inflation Hits 1 Million Percent / Dangote And Bill Gates Hold Joint Meeting With Gov Gaidam, Others In Yobe. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.