Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. (28765 Views)

My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. / My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. / Business To Start With N500,000 In A Rural Area In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:

That's a strong allegation, you know?
Pls stop derailing my thread zonefree.
Thnks.

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Bam17(f): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nairalanders and posting everything they do cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Shameless being

Walking corpse

Were u supposed to attack him or your gender hoes who tends to open their unclean soakaway for him to clean?

If you marry (man) for this life wetin go do you?? Talk am make I knack am and seal am for you grin wink

If your siblings (male)uncles and nephews and your father are still in good talking terms with you,wetin go do you??

Talk am make I knack am

Una ho come online dey form,whereby one nigga dey drill ur borehole on a steady twice on a cool evening... these set of ladies are the most confused people on earth

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
In another thread Naigerian government are lying to the masses that prices of food have gone down grin
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Were u supposed to attack him or your gender hoes who tends to open their unclean soakaway for him to clean?

If you marry (man) for this life wetin go do you?? Talk am make I knack am and seal am for you grin wink

If your siblings (male)uncles and nephews and your father are still in good talking terms with you,wetin go do you??

Talk am make I knack am

Una ho come online dey form,whereby one nigga dey drill ur borehole on a steady twice on a cool evening... these set of ladies are the most confused people on earth
Cc
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Tabbaz
Seun
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by WhizdomXX(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Well done Ahnie. Next time check out Issele-Azagba market, heard prices of things there are pretty good on market days. Thank me later.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ifihearam: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie post=118412168[b:
]The tubers I got were big Sha.... normally you could get them for #2500 per tuber in my hood[/b],things are pretty expensive.

I got 6 pieces for #7200 as against #6600 mama don catch mugu,but wetin she nor know be say,she would never see me in her shed again.

Are you not wicked to want to kill the poor mama with your ridiculous pricing? you know very well in your hood its 2500, yet you want her to seel for 900...why are you people wicked? and tomorrow you blame govt.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Well done Ahnie. Next time check out Issele-Azagba market, heard prices of things there are pretty good on market days. Thank me later.
Problem be say I don't know their market days
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by culf: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nice one ahnie. Kindly waybill my share of the yam and plantain. Thank ya!
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
culf:
Nice one ahnie. Kindly waybill my share of the yam and plantain. Thank ya!
Oya take eet

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
ifihearam:

Are you not wicked to want to kill the poor mama with your ridiculous pricing? you know very well in your hood its 2500, yet you want her to seel for 900...why are you people wicked? and tomorrow you blame govt.
So I don't have right to price again abii?
Just listen to yourself.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by culf: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:
Oya take eet

I no dey joke ooo before you go see me for your house now.

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by jamesversion: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, what does high rate of dolla have to do with things you got, mean most are planted/produced in nigeria

Yo Fish.. hehehe. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by CAPteencee(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
See flexing.
I bought half bunch at the same price
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Richy4(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

No o....it was work related then. A million years ago.
Abeg u strongOoo... Driving through that area those days to Abuja dey make me feel sorry for the indigenes of that state.. e be like place wey government forget...I believe the place must have improved by now...
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by CAPteencee(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:
I also got 2 bunch of unripe plantain for #1500 honestly I prolly think it's overtly costly for that price...forget the layman saying that...this is plantain season,all na lies,plantain still dey very costly.

I just dey wait for the plantain to ripe make I fry them cheesy cheesy cheesy
See flexing.
I bought half bunch at the same price

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by luluosas(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good adventure
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Marpol2021(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:
I also got 2 bunch of unripe plantain for #1500 honestly I prolly think it's overtly costly for that price...forget the layman saying that...this is plantain season,all na lies,plantain still dey very costly.

I gat similar one like that today for 1k. Men I price wella oooooo
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by armyofone(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:
Today happens to be the local market day of a particular village in asaba delta state.(Nigeria)
The name of the village is ugbolu market,few kilometers from a small village called mile 5.

I hear say dollar don fall yakata,so I say make I go buy yam tubers, potatoes and plantain for house consumption.

My journey going was smooth,but coming back I had to hassle fare with the tricycle man,because he's not a man of his words.

Pics.
During my last visit,these places were previously ravaged by floods

Beautiful rural ! How much be dollars ?

You the kind of person I will like to go market with. Good to be nice to old sellers.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Marpol2021:
I gat similar one like that today for 1k. Men I price wella oooooo
2 bunches of plantain for 1k?
For where you buyam,make I carry trailer cum
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
armyofone:

Beautiful rural ! How much be dollars ?
#700 and sontin grin

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Mccallistas(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
DaddyCK:

are u lightskin? angry

Ahnie is dark
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by sisisioge: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Richy4:

Abeg u strongOoo... Driving through that area those days to Abuja dey make me feel sorry for the indigenes of that state.. e be like place wey government forget...I believe the place must have improved by now...

Back then it was bad....Ondo through to Abuja was a nightmare, but we had a shortcut around the Obajana cement area where the road was at least good. Thank goodness sha, there wasnt the bandit plague to contend with then. May God biko help Nigeria....we need it.

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Mccallistas(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
sisisioge:
Village markets tend to be expensive to outsiders. They deliberately hike their prices once they see non locals come. Learnt that back in the days in Lokoja. I used to spend days in their city but would go to their village once I'm about to leave to buy bargains....they weren't much of bargains.

True..

That's why I will jejely find one local woman wey go help me with the pricing.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Marpol2021(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:

2 bunches of plantain for 1k?
For where you buyam,make I carry trailer cum
not two bunches but one and half. Location is boden market in Benin
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Bahamas95(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
I can be in the kitchen and cook for a whole community but send me to the market to buy foodstuff you don kill me be dat......I hate going to the market, market women go just take me shine.

OP I don't like the yams, they ain't smooth at all. Too many holes, beetles don show dem pepper.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by shantti(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
clockwisereport:

Even Americans born in America don't spew this your yo fish everywhere.

No be only fish; na Azu mangala

Yo azu mangala grin grin I don learn something
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by shantti(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, are you done, oya rest

Yo azu mangala, he is really right, you know
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
They aren't eaten by beetles,na just normal rugged yam
Bahamas95:
I can be in the kitchen and cook for a whole community but send me to the market to buy foodstuff you don kill me be dat......I hate going to the market, market women go just take me shine.

OP I don't like the yams, they ain't smooth at all. Too many holes, beetles don show dem pepper.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mccallistas:

Ahnie is dark
What has my complexion gatz to do with this post?
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Marpol2021:
not two bunches but one and half. Location is boden market in Benin
One bunch and half plantain for 1k?
Nawa o.
The person get plantain plantation be that.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Charisma01: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:

Hmn ahnie come to my side for Abuja, na 6 pieces of plantain for N1,000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can He Access The Bank Account Of Dead Parents / FX Crisis: Naira Depreciates By N130 Against Dollar In 24 Hours / Naira Falls Across Markets As CBN Adjust Clearing Rate To N197

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.