Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Entitlement Or Not - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Entitlement Or Not (512 Views)

My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. / Many Women Now Have An Unbelievable Sense Of Entitlement / Married People And Their Sense Of Entitlement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entitlement Or Not by Sadbwoy: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hello nairalanders,please I need you guys advice on something that's bothering me with my bro.

So I'm a college student,almost done,so it's about my bros if i ask him for money he doesn't like giving me,he makes about 400k a month and the only thing he sends for me is 2k in a month,sometimes if I'm lucky 5k,mind you growing up we were poor,he helps our parents a lot and I'm grateful for that,but I don't know why he doesn't like sending me money I hardly ask him and when I do i never get more than 5k,please I need you guys advice ,I don't who to talk to about this,wanna get this off my chest,I'm not asking for much but atleast 10k wouldn't be bad a month.i hope lalasticlala will push this front page
Re: Entitlement Or Not by Zonefree(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
So, what advise do you need now?

1 Like

Re: Entitlement Or Not by Sadbwoy: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
I honestly don't know I just wanted to get this off my chest
Zonefree:
So, what advise do you need now?
Re: Entitlement Or Not by Zonefree(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sadbwoy:
I honestly don't know I just wanted to get this off my chest
Drink enough water, you'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Entitlement Or Not by Sadbwoy: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
It's just that I find it hard asking for help,I just don't want to be asking him,mind you if I ask I get little,I just wish he can be sending me even though it's10k before I finish college
Zonefree:

Drink enough water, you'll be fine.
Re: Entitlement Or Not by Zonefree(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sadbwoy:
It's just that I find it hard asking for help,I just don't want to be asking him,mind you if I ask I get little,I just wish he can be sending me even though it's10k before I finish college
But, he doesn't owe you anything undecided

1 Like

Re: Entitlement Or Not by Sadbwoy: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
My own blood bro
Zonefree:

But, he doesn't owe you anything undecided
Re: Entitlement Or Not by Angrygoat: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Organnisse boys and rob him
Re: Entitlement Or Not by Richy4(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sadbwoy:

Whatever he gives you dear, take it with a thankful heart.. it's just the reality that he doesn't owe you anything...

He is taking care of the people he genuinely owe duty of financial help and care which happens to be your parents...so whatever he gives you is out of the generosity of his big heart smiley

If you want to vent your anger, channel it to the Nigerian government.. they know how to get dressing allowance, make-up allowance, travel allowance and other allowances but forgets how to implement a law that can pay Nigerian students a little stipend..no matter how little, which can go a long way..

Ask questions during this election campaign process and get the information on who can help alleviate the suffering of the people just a little... I know it's difficult to solve all Nigeria problems but someone that can put a little cushion is required...vote for that individual..

The allowances the law makers are taking in Nigeria would have helped your situation... They are the ones owing you and not your brother..

3 Likes

Re: Entitlement Or Not by Sadbwoy: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thanks for this, I just wanted to clear my mind cuz it's bothering me,I agree now he owe me nothing
Richy4:

Whatever he gives you dear, take it with a thankful heart.. it's just the reality that he doesn't owe you anything...

He is taking care of the people he genuinely owe duty of financial help and care which happens to be your parents...so whatever he gives you is out of the generosity of his big heart smiley

If you want to vent your anger, channel it to the Nigerian government.. they know how to get dressing allowance, make-up allowance, travel allowance and other allowances but forgets how to implement a law that can pay Nigerian students a little stipend..no matter how little, which can go a long way..

Ask questions during this election campaign process and get the information on who can help alleviate the suffering of the people just a little... I know it's difficult to solve all Nigeria problems but someone that can put a little cushion is required...vote for that individual..

The allowances the law makers are taking in Nigeria would have helped your situation... They are the ones owing you and not your brother..
Re: Entitlement Or Not by gfon(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2022
Just stay focused and make sure you make it too bro...you family doesn't mean he sees you as priority bro. That's the harsh reality. Forget that blood talk. Some friends better pass our so called 'blood'

1 Like

Re: Entitlement Or Not by frozen70(f): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2022
Sadbwoy:
Hello nairalanders,please I need you guys advice on something that's bothering me with my bro.

So I'm a college student,almost done,so it's about my bros if i ask him for money he doesn't like giving me,he makes about 400k a month and the only thing he sends for me is 2k in a month,sometimes if I'm lucky 5k,mind you growing up we were poor,he helps our parents a lot and I'm grateful for that,but I don't know why he doesn't like sending me money I hardly ask him and when I do i never get more than 5k,please I need you guys advice ,I don't who to talk to about this,wanna get this off my chest,I'm not asking for much but atleast 10k wouldn't be bad a month.i hope lalasticlala will push this front page

You can see he has line up of responsibilities on him, especially on your parents side

I will suggest you discuss this with your parents, especially your mum and ask her to talk with him on how less than 5k can't solve your needs

Am sure your mum will talk to him and their will be changes
Re: Entitlement Or Not by Sadbwoy: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Okay thank you very much
frozen70:

You can see he has line up of responsibilities on him, especially on your parents side

I will suggest you discuss this with your parents, especially your mum and ask her to talk with him on how less than 5k can't solve your needs

Am sure your mum will talk to him and their will be changes

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Cow/ram Cheap Deals Alert!!! / What Is Your Current Bank Account Balance. / Are These Things Being Said by Men On Nairaland About The Vagina True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.