Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,155 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Are These Things Being Said by Men On Nairaland About The Vagina True? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are These Things Being Said by Men On Nairaland About The Vagina True? (511 Views)

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Things Being Said by Men On Nairaland About The Vagina True? by HanisahZuwy: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
I want to know if those things some nairaland men say about the vagina, are really true or they're just exaggerating. You'll see some saying the women they came in contact with, that they vagina smell like rotten fish, rotten meat, dead rat, or like gutter, or like a soakaway pit.

Are they being serious when they say that? Or maybe it's a way of them bodyshaming women. Because, I don't think a woman's vagina is supposed to smell, at least not as bad as they portray it.

Men who do this should desist from it. Desist from saying derogatory things about a woman's vagina. Instead of saying these demeaning things, why not calmly and maturely call the said woman's attention to it, and if you have any solution/suggestions/remedy to help the situation, then you give that.

Women, if your vagina smells, such that then you rub around it or when you dip your finger in it and perceive and you then have to clinch/cover your nose or or twitch your nose or face, then something is wrong somewhere.

A vagina is a self-cleansing organ. But, that does not mean that you shouldn't wash the areas around it or look for solution when it starts to smell even though it appears neat. It's not surprising that some people do not know how to care for the vagina or how to wash it. You don't just pour water on the surface and then that's it. No. It's not so.

Men, stop saying demeaning and derogatory things about the woman's vagina. The vagina is not like the penis. The vagina is more complex in nature than the penis. Profer solutions if you have. If you don't, then calmly and maturely call the woman's attention to it.

Women, if your vagina still smells or have a foul odour even after washing, then something is wrong. I'll still open a thread on what to do about this. A vagina is not supposed to have an odour, at least not a bad one that'll make you or another person twitch the nose or face.

I'm usually sad when I see some derogatory words being said about the vagina. Please, I wouldn't want to see such threads or words again. Reason why I decided to create this thread. I've been wanting to do it since, but the opportunity hasn't presented itself.

Please, I would like you all to take this in good light. Thanks.
Re: Are These Things Being Said by Men On Nairaland About The Vagina True? by superCleanworks(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Are These Things Being Said by Men On Nairaland About The Vagina True? by Creamypie(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Which kind wahalla be this again?
Re: Are These Things Being Said by Men On Nairaland About The Vagina True? by Lungdick: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin grin grin
at this point,

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

Thank you.
Re: Are These Things Being Said by Men On Nairaland About The Vagina True? by Fahvvy: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2023
So if a man voices something that's bad in a woman, it is automatically tagged as "body shaming" undecided...

Sighs undecided...
Indeed, being a man in today's world is really hard undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Things Being Said by Men On Nairaland About The Vagina True? by Dancebreaker: 1:17am On Sep 28, 2023
My dear, the smell is real in some women.

Bacterial vaginosis causes serious fishy odour and fills the air after sex. The lady may not perceive it that much.

Most guys will never tell the woman and might avoid her after. Only a guy who truly understands the possible cause and likes/loves the girl enough will mention it to seek help.

But most guys don't know the cause and they just assume the girl is not clean enough.

1 Like

Re: Are These Things Being Said by Men On Nairaland About The Vagina True? by 1Sharon(f): 1:32am On Sep 28, 2023
Nigerian women just need to make it a habit to visit gynecologists.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo/obj Vs Chime/wife Fiasco:is Nairaland Biased? / How To Get Rid Of Bad Habits... The Surest Ways... Read ON! / Important Questions To Consider Before You Say I DO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.