Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,204 members, 7,842,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother (2899 Views)

I Divorced My Wife / Help!! My Father Has Too Much Interest On Widows / Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 16, 2022
efelicity:
why do you guys like making jokes out of serious issues? is your brain running backward?

He is not making jokes. Just a regular dumb kid who has nothing upstairs to contribute to a regular discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother by frozen70(f): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2022
efelicity:
They say a house divided against itself will fall. Well, that's not superstition. My parents are always at odds with each other and my dad had always threaten to divorce my mother. Sometimes they would call me to leave my work just to come settle them.

Today my mother called and told me that my father sent her packing..all efforts to bring them together was futile. I blame my mother for refusing to apologise as usual. I just don't know what to do.

When you say divorce, is it verbal divorce or documented divorce

You needs to seat them down and listen to each other complaints

If the fault is with your mom tell her there that it's her fault

If ht fault is from your dad, tell him Politely where he got it wrong

Then if you think you can't handle their matters

They are adults, if your dad insisted on the separation, let her go and get another place for herself

Dont let them drag you in too much for you now to be afraid of marriage
Re: My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother by SWATMan: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2022
Samantha123:
Why?

Because you mesmerized him with your response. It was quite intelligent I must say.
Re: My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother by Sparrk007(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2022
VictorDivine:
It's because your father is broke..you and your father should use your mother for rituals to enrich your father so he can marry another wife.
this is total madness if you don't have something to say just keep the shit up
Re: My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother by Domistar5(f): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
VictorDivine:
It's because your father is broke..you and your father should use your mother for rituals to enrich your father so he can marry another wife.

Re: My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Do you Nigerian guys feel like sleeping with every woman who mesmerizes you
SWATMan:

Because you mesmerized him with your response. It was quite intelligent I must say.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Troll, troll, troll.
Re: My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother by BigYash: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Romanoff:
I'll suggest you don't get involved. There is a lot you probably don't know about their marriage and it's best to not take sides.
Of all one of my teachers taught me in school those days en,I fit forget every other thing. But you see this one wen you talk so,she told us in class one day like that.. I can never forget it.. Make God continue to bless that hanty like we used to call them then,wherever she dey now..
Re: My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother by Shokoloko(f): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
efelicity:
They say a house divided against itself will fall. Well, that's not superstition. My parents are always at odds with each other and my dad had always threaten to divorce my mother. Sometimes they would call me to leave my work just to come settle them.

Today my mother called and told me that my father sent her packing..all efforts to bring them together was futile. I blame my mother for refusing to apologise as usual. I just don't know what to do.

You blame your mother for refusing to apologise AS USUAL after being threatened AS USUAL?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Age Affect Happiness In Marriage (Matrimonial Bliss)? / My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names / Paparazzi Caught Toke Makinwa Without Filter & Face Slimming App (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.