Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports (33202 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by JOemmy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
KingKO22:
We knw Lagos and SW is the major target of IPOB

The same ideology zik pursued to grave.

Obidogs and Obituary are nothing but thieves

Bigot how is making other seaports in other parts of nigeria function optimally a major target on the south west?
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by ganisucks(f): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Idiko1:

You have written plain and simple truth.

Thank you. We need a president that will allow talks for a constitution review. We need a system that checkmates and punishes those who will tell you to go back to Alaigbo, just because you made demands for your right, but who will also start screaming "One Nigeria" the moment you want to leave with your investments. We need a law that will send those who scream "Lagos is Yoruba land" to jail for 14years with hard labour if they are found to be from Iragbiji or Okitipupa. We need to take this country back.

Lagos needs to be decongested of Ogun state omoniles and the join join southwesterners. Lagos and Nigeria as a whole is, at this point nothing like what Zik and the fathers planned.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Benwallt(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
bigfish3k:

Maybe.
I don't know about that yet

So you can see that you need a friendly FG towards your region to grant you approval.
Eastern region haven't had that luck and chance.
So stop blaming states
bro, does a viable state needs a federal approval to construct roads, provides needed amenities for its people? If a state had the financial muscle to build port such state needed not wait for federal approval to do so. Igelegele seaport being built by governor obaseki of Edo state has nothing to do with federal government. The government of each state can do it if they are willing.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by orisa37: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
That's a necessary Dividend of returning full autonomy of Policing, Resourcing and Electioneering Statuses to our 36 constitutional STATES if and when they are willing to perform.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by BJanta: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
openmine:

The same professor soludo in the guber election debate said obi brought poverty rate in anambra from over 40% to 14% according to NBS statistics that he quoted but you chose to believe a stat that has no proof!
You guys are Funny! cheesy cheesy

That's your own problem over there.So,
slug it out. All we know is that we can't
commit the governance of this great
nation into the hands of a clown like
your Obi. Did you not hear Obi's
reaction at the LBS talk organised by
Utomi to shore up his reputations, he
said, ' I did my little'. Now if he could
only do little in tiny Anambra, what can
he now do in infinitely much bigger
Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
ganisucks:

Thank you. We need a president that will allow talks for a constitution review. We need a system that checkmates and punishes those who will tell you to go back to Alaigbo, just because you made demands for your right, but who will also start screaming "One Nigeria" the moment you want to leave with your investments. We need a law that will send those who scream "Lagos is Yoruba land" to jail for 14years with hard labour if they are found to be from Iragbiji or Okitipupa. We need to take this country back.

Lagos needs to be decongested of Ogun state omoniles and the join join southwesterners. Lagos and Nigeria as a whole is, at this point nothing like what Zik and the fathers planned.

lagos is yorubaland. ipob can cry for an eternity about it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by openmine(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
BJanta:

That's your own problem over there.So,
slug it out. All we know is that we can't
commit the governance of this great
nation into the hands of a clown like
your Obi. Did you not hear Obi's
reaction at the LBS talk organised by
Utomi to shore up his reputations, he
said, ' I did my little'. Now if he could
only do little in tiny Anambra, what can
he now do in infinitely much bigger
Nigeria?
It aint my problem neither is there anything to slug out over where your insinuation are located!
Same man called out 3 different stats about an individual and you suddenly cherrypicked the one that resonates with your desires!

As for Obi's reaction at the LBS talk,he was simply being the smarter and matured one by playing down the unnecessary outburst from a seemingly jejune fella....If you could not decode sarcasm in his reaction then it implies that you were not paying attention during your teens in English class!
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by oyebanji(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fix the bottlenecks at NPA, Nigerian Customs and other regulatory agencies. Once done you can be sure that the port is not truly neglected...
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Sleekfingers: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1592565710156275712

That's good. But you can never be Nigeria President......anyway, dreaming is allowed....keep dreaming
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by BabaAgba79(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
ganisucks:
Good, anything to reduce the excess fish in the mouth of the lagos state Emperor governors. All these Lagos IGR shakara must end. The economical position which lagos enjoys must be spread to other parts of the six geopolitical zones. If not, then why are we a republic?!

Now I understand your beef! Where else is the Atlantic Ocean? Lagos has already built another Sea Port in Lekki! BAT is the answer to Nigeria's problems!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by ganisucks(f): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
NJyoruba12:

lagos is yorubaland. ipob can cry for an eternity about it.
There will be a law fashioned for the likes of you.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by officerfudo: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
ganisucks:

What do you mean? Lagos state political godfathers do not want other states to gain from Nigeria's geographical position. They want to be the only one enjoying the wealth.

The president na NOTHERNER, channel your tears to his office, who hold una from doing whatever thing you want to do, Am sure you are an IPod dunce, you forget that your region is landlocked. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
ganisucks:

There will be a law fashioned for the likes of you.

you will die and it will still be yorubaland
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by BRIMBRAM: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
femisplash:
Idiot, you were in PDP for 8 years, ibos have been subservient for 16 years. You were once appointed an economic adviser to GEJ, in all of the years, you were only busy importing ketchup and tomato pastes and diverting funds in your Fidelity Bank while SS ports rots away. Thanks to Buhari and APC, SS ports in Onne, Warri, are functional while Tinubu has promised to revitalize Calabar seaport.

Ganisuks, effort1,chysam tongue
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Starz825(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
OKOATA:
You wey you know enlighten me na. So if other seaports are open all the yebos and nyamiri una dey abuse no go leave lagos for una ba?

Oh so you think say na only igbos dey Lagos....or na only cos of seaport huna full Lagos

Go Ogun state wey no get seaport or go ondo....

Igbos full there ....

Igbos are everywhere in SW doing their business whether seaport or no seaport

However back to the topic...Lagos can never dry....it's the center of excellence...
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by saintrow1: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2022
jaxxy:

Hahaha sadly for u ure not talking to a genz or indomie generation person. My dad was in lagos long b4 the civil war and he worked with the federal government. Already had multiple properties in lagos. u clown.

I was born and breed in lagos I didn't relocate here like tinubu or u urchins. part of my family is from lagos.

Ur lies will be exposed swiftly. I guarantee u.

Mr clown, Keep lying to yourself. If you are sure of what you are saying, kindly upload the picture of your father working for the federal government. The pictures of the property you are ranting about. We want facts not lies like your principal peter lienus obi. All you ibos do is lie. Provide the evidence to back up what you wrote. By the way, born and breed in Lagos doesn't make you a lagosian. You have to be a Yoruba person to be a lagosian. Learn to be proud of where you come from even if its hell.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2022
saintrow1:

Mr clown, Keep lying to yourself. If you are sure of what you are saying, kindly upload the picture of your father working for the federal government. The pictures of the property you are ranting about. We want facts not lies like your principal peter lienus obi. All you ibos do is lie. Provide the evidence to back up what you wrote. By the way, born and breed in Lagos doesn't make you a lagosian. You have to be a Yoruba person to be a lagosian. Learn to be proud of where you come from even if its hell.

Hahaha I don't have to post my private to prove anything to a total stranger on an anonymous forum. I told u the facts and if ure not an indomie generation then u won't even make the statement uade about igbos.

half of my family is yoruba so I can't support any against the other. I love both igbos and yorubas same way.

I only told u that info to burst ur lies. Many igbos worked with the FG and had multiple investments in lagos and elsewhere. My dad studied abroad, returned and worked in lagos and kano under ministry of health, some of his properties were seized during the war bt later some were returned not even all.

just so u know igbos have been in lagos b4 the war and doing well so stop ur useless lies.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by effort1: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Ganisuks, effort1,chysam tongue

Can you tell me what came out of APC's promises of 2014?

Every sensible Nigerian knows that APC's promises are fake promises.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by effort1: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Tell me what land you have that you should have your own port in?

Go and check your map and comment like an informed person
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by saintrow1: 1:08am On Nov 21, 2022
jaxxy:

Hahaha I don't have to post my private to prove anything to a total stranger on an anonymous forum. I told u the facts and if ure not an indomie generation then u won't even make the statement uade about igbos.

half of my family is yoruba so I can't support any against the other. I love both igbos and yorubas same way.

I only told u that info to burst ur lies. Many igbos worked with the FG and had multiple investments in lagos and elsewhere. My dad studied abroad, returned and worked in lagos and kano under ministry of health, some of his properties were seized during the war bt later some were returned not even all.

just so u know igbos have been in lagos b4 the war and doing well so stop ur useless lies.

Shut the f**k up, bloody liar, any fact without a prove is = to lies. Prove that your father works for the government in Lagos, provide details and let us investigate. When your are told to prove your comment that is when you remember that nairaland is an anonymous forum. Ode
IBO's stated trooping in mass numbers into Lagos and other Yoruba state after the civil war when they were starved to death like shit. The only few that were in Lagos then were domestic works, factory works and does few working under the federal government.
Whether half of your family are Yoruba or not it doesn't change anything and you are still IBO you are not one of us. You claim that your father worked under ministry of health and he owns properties in Lagos. wooow, he must have been doing armed robbery at night. How much were federal government paying their staff then for him to have properties. Don't come here and drop lies on us. Prove your comment with facts and provide details or shut up.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Thomasankara(m): 3:21am On Nov 21, 2022
[/color]since the time of Nnamdi Azikiwe to Ojukwu,till the present crop of leaders they have,Lagos has been a trophy for them to claim[color=#770077]
KingKO22:
Lagos just dey enter this motherfoooocker dullard eyes

Obidogs should call him to order.

Na Lagos cause backwardness for ur Beerfuro republic ?

U spent 8 years as governor and your only achievement is Beer factory but now you start thinking of seaport in Lagos
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by jaxxy(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2022
saintrow1:

Shut the f**k up, bloody liar, any fact without a prove is = to lies. Prove that your father works for the government in Lagos, provide details and let us investigate. When your are told to prove your comment that is when you remember that nairaland is an anonymous forum. Ode
IBO's stated trooping in mass numbers into Lagos and other Yoruba state after the civil war when they were starved to death like shit. The only few that were in Lagos then were domestic works, factory works and does few working under the federal government.
Whether half of your family are Yoruba or not it doesn't change anything and you are still IBO you are not one of us. You claim that your father worked under ministry of health and he owns properties in Lagos. wooow, he must have been doing armed robbery at night. How much were federal government paying their staff then for him to have properties. Don't come here and drop lies on us. Prove your comment with facts and provide details or shut up.

Ure just a big f00l and a total looser. Igbos have always been everywhere b4 the civil war both in lagos and up north.

anything else is none of ur damn business. Now get lost tribal bigot. I should prove my family to u? who are u? undecided
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by saintrow1: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
jaxxy:

Ure just a big f00l and a total looser. Igbos have always been everywhere b4 the civil war both in lagos and up north.

anything else is none of ur damn business. Now get lost tribal bigot. I should prove my family to u? who are u? undecided

looooooooooooooooooooool when they cant counter facts or prove anything, they will always result to insults. it is your FATHER that is a fool and your MOTHER is the LOSER that foolishly married a big FOOL which is your father. F**King coward, bloody liar, bloody tribalist. YES prove your father and I am the one that wants to expose you. I contacted the national bureau of statistics last week to confirm certain data because I couldn't find enough of it online to shame one of your fellow gullible fools that said NO yoruba state part from Lagos has a higher GDP than Anambra and imo. after I provided the facts based on data, as usual, he denied reading my evidence backed by data for NBS. AS USUAL, he started insulting me lool. I will go to any length to expose your lies here if you wanna go through that route with me. you guys can not just come here and be lying like this. KILODE
you ingrates think you can come here because it's just a forum and drop lies. if you mean business, provide facts to back up what you said and let me expose you here. EFCC might even come after your father to investigate him. come and explain to us how your father who you claimed worked in the health sector in Lagos under the federal government back into years acquired properties in Lagos. you people will come here and start calling tinubu a thief, call any politicians a thief but your father stole money to put food on your table, stole money to pay your school fees, stole money to put clothes on your body while working for the state/federal government. AWON OLE

facts and data is the perfect medication for you children of hate. if your stupid mother did not give you home training, we will do it here for free.

https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/contact
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
saintrow1:

looooooooooooooooooooool when they cant counter facts or prove anything, they will always result to insults. it is your FATHER that is a fool and your MOTHER is the LOSER that foolishly married a big FOOL which is your father. F**King coward, bloody liar, bloody tribalist. YES prove your father and I am the one that wants to expose you. I contacted the national bureau of statistics last week to confirm certain data because I couldn't find enough of it online to shame one of your fellow gullible fools that said NO yoruba state part from Lagos has a higher GDP than Anambra and imo. after I provided the facts based on data, as usual, he denied reading my evidence backed by data for NBS. AS USUAL, he started insulting me lool. I will go to any length to expose your lies here if you wanna go through that route with me. you guys can not just come here and be lying like this. KILODE
you ingrates think you can come here because it's just a forum and drop lies. if you mean business, provide facts to back up what you said and let me expose you here. EFCC might even come after your father to investigate him. come and explain to us how your father who you claimed worked in the health sector in Lagos under the federal government back into years acquired properties in Lagos. you people will come here and start calling tinubu a thief, call any politicians a thief but your father stole money to put food on your table, stole money to pay your school fees, stole money to put clothes on your body while working for the state/federal government. AWON OLE

facts and data is the perfect medication for you children of hate. if your stupid mother did not give you home training, we will do it here for free.

https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/contact

who started the insults here? wasn't it u?? then u twist it and play victim only to throw more insults. u are a useless monkey.
I didn't even read past ur 1st 4 lines cos I know u have nothing upstairs to say. Just a little stupid bigot lacking comprehension jumping up and down like a monkey. Now just lost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) / Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead / Godwin Emefiele And John Omoile, His Brother-In-Law In Legal Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.