Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports (33224 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Sindicate: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
A man with a plan, not the one that is looking for who to return to their state

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Waterlilly: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
k
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by fk001(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
You will do that in your dreams right?

Joker

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by CSTRR: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
That will be a relief not only to lagosians as it would free up lagos, and it would help spread devt around and increase per capital Income.

Lagos should not account for 80% of Nigerian taxable income.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by abobote: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
H3 shouldn't have said that, as Lagos State will fight him
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by femisplash: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Corto: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Obi is a decent man, a great man in all ramifications

Unlike some crackhead megalomaniac kleptomaniacs we all know

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Burgerlomo: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
ganisucks:
But it's "TAKE A TOLL" not "TAKE A TOOL". The handlers of this account should do better with their grammar composition.

Monitoring spirit everywhere Miss Soyinka Obahiagbon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Arespect10: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Scamming machine himself

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by EdwardRandy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Banredi:
Tinubu won't like this
F*ck him. How long does he have left to live on earth?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by CSTRR: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Don't be surprised that this is offensive to Tinubu bigoted supporters.

They like it when they hear that Lagos alone account for 90% of National IGR.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by 4ward4: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lagos alone IGR is the summation of the entire NorthCentral States. Government gave them all that is needed to succeed, and I ask are the other zones fools.
Not their fault, they thought Lagos will forever be the Capital of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by KennethEnyi(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ode what do u think fashola and sanwo Lou is doing with lekki seaport before?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by chysam: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
BRIMBRAM:

Why do you love telling lies.
Oya tell us the truth
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by julaion: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
femisplash:
Idiot, you were in PDP for 8 years, ibos have been subservient for 16 years. You were once appointed an economic adviser to GEJ, in all of the years, you were only busy importing ketchup and tomato pastes and diverting funds in your Fidelity Bank while SS ports rots away. Thanks to Buhari and APC, SS ports in Onne, Warri, are functional while Tinubu has promised to revitalize Calabar seaport.
is that how you talk to your father,tribal bigot like you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by xynerise: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
This is what the Northern politicians are against
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by AliyuMahdi9: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nigerian President 2023
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by emetisuccess(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Una dey get strength oooo. Just the carry political matter for head, hmmm. Me gat no time to sit down and be talking politics ooo. When the D-Day comes. I'll gehgehly carry myself to the polling unit and vote for who I want as the president of this country. Whether he wins or not, at least my mind is clear.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by drlateef: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
ganisucks:
Good, anything to reduce the excess fish in the mouth of the lagos state Emperor governors. All these Lagos IGR shakara must end. The economical position which lagos enjoys must be spread to other parts of the six geopolitical zones. If not, then why are we a republic?!

It will never happen so long as you elect fraudulent leaders in PDP in your states. Lagos is ruled by progressive people and a spiritual mercy that ensures its success. Go and squeeze the neck of your corrupt governors in the southeast. They are your problem, not Tinubu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by KennethEnyi(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
EdwardRandy:

F*ck him. How long does he have left to live on earth?

This comment cracked one of my ribs on G!!!

Anyway 0n my way to the hospital wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by AfonjaEmir: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
The FEAR of a typical agbado miscreant, is fully exhibited whenever they hear SEAPORT opening in other regions!!

They become apprehensive and demented, to the extent that they dont even know , how stupid they sound when they castigate Peter Obi!!

Peter Obi is running a campaign on civility
Atiku is doing same
Kwankwaso is doing same..

Only thiefnubuu is busy insulting people and paying foolish people to repair his obvious gaffs!

To be a Thiefnubuu supporter , being foolish is a must!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by EdwardRandy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
femisplash:
Idiot, you were in PDP for 8 years, ibos have been subservient for 16 years. You were once appointed an economic adviser to GEJ, in all of the years, you were only busy importing ketchup and tomato pastes and diverting funds in your Fidelity Bank while SS ports rots away. Thanks to Buhari and APC, SS ports in Onne, Warri, are functional while Tinubu has promised to revitalize Calabar seaport.
Big fool. You are quick to criticize Obi that he was an economic adviser to GEJ, was govnr for 8 yrs blah blah blah, etc but your Th!efnubu, just as Obi, is also making same promise of revitalizing Calabar port.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by BJanta: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Penguin2:
Decongestion of Lagos Seaport?

This is what Tinubu BATstards don’t like hearing.

Those fools want everything concentrated in Lagos.

that’s why they are justifying Federal Government building another Deep Seaport in Lekki instead of revitalizing other seaports in other parts of the country.

These are the FG infrastructures that boost Lagos IGR yet they have nothing to show for it.

Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by abc115: 7:09pm On Nov 14
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

Funny, in the rabid frenzy to grab every straw, they cut a clip during our governorship debate where I was stating vital statistics and they claimed that I was “praising” Peter Obi then while committing a crime now by “criticising” him. Hahahaha! Well, it is true that I said during the debate that, according to National Bureau of Statistics, poverty in Anambra actually grew (from less than 25% in 2005) to about 53% under Peter Obi in 2010/2011 but fell under Willie Obiano to 14.78% in 2020. Yes, poverty more than doubled under Peter Obi and more than 50% of Ndi Anambra were in poverty under him. Go and verify! I am Governor, and sitting on privileged information which I will not want to use against a political opponent. But on matters of facts, I will always state same as is. As the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all the people all the time. Enough said for now!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0
(Quote) (Report) 207 Likes (Like) 13 Shares

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Angelfrost(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
KingKO22:
This dullard think seaport is all about Beer factory and container business grin

Someone should slap sense into his dead brain

Okay... Please, what is seaport all about then, since you know better?!

Why can't other states have equally functional seaports to reduce the stress and bottlenecks in Lasgidi?!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by drlateef: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Penguin2:
Decongestion of Lagos Seaport?

This is what Tinubu BATstards don’t like hearing.

Those fools want everything concentrated in Lagos.

that’s why they are justifying Federal Government building another Deep Seaport in Lekki instead of revitalizing other seaports in other parts of the country.

These are the FG infrastructures that boost Lagos IGR yet they have nothing to show for it.

Lagos does not hold your hands back in the southeast. Your governors are your problem, not Tinubu. Now you have the only progressive minded governor Soludo, your IPOB is already swearing they will kill him. Thats the curse you are carrying now.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by BabaO2: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
That has been their targets, to stunt Lagos/sw growth and replicate every landmark/structure in SW to SE by all means while suppressing any development in SW, all the mumu macaronis, indomies..., you are weak minded. The destrustrction peter obi has in plan for SW is better imagined than experienced.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by BJanta: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1592565710156275712

Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by abc115: 7:09pm On Nov 14
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

Funny, in the rabid frenzy to grab every straw, they cut a clip during our governorship debate where I was stating vital statistics and they claimed that I was “praising” Peter Obi then while committing a crime now by “criticising” him. Hahahaha! Well, it is true that I said during the debate that, according to National Bureau of Statistics, poverty in Anambra actually grew (from less than 25% in 2005) to about 53% under Peter Obi in 2010/2011 but fell under Willie Obiano to 14.78% in 2020. Yes, poverty more than doubled under Peter Obi and more than 50% of Ndi Anambra were in poverty under him. Go and verify! I am Governor, and sitting on privileged information which I will not want to use against a political opponent. But on matters of facts, I will always state same as is. As the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all the people all the time. Enough said for now!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0
(Quote) (Report) 207 Likes (Like) 13 Shares

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Blaze14k: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
KingKO22:
This dullard think seaport is all about Beer factory and container business grin

Someone should slap sense into his dead brain

So what is it about since u get sense grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by Laple0541(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Go and decongest it now, werey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by EdwardRandy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
KingKO22:
Lagos just dey enter this motherfoooocker dullard eyes

Obidogs should call him to order.

Na Lagos cause backwardness for ur Beerfuro republic ?

U spent 8 years as governor and your only achievement is Beer factory but now you start thinking of seaport in Lagos
Dumb fool.
Re: Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
ganisucks:
But it's "TAKE A TOLL" not "TAKE A TOOL". The handlers of this account should do better with their grammar composition.

What did you expect from a 3rd class failure.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) / Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position / Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.