Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says (33467 Views)

US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by timesuploaded: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
EnterpriseMan:

Are you sure? does Putin look like a reasonable man to you? if anyone is the first to fire a nuclear missile, it would be him and NATO knows that, and that's why they're using media and sanctions to fight him. I Agree their ground forces are questionable but when it comes to nuclear, you don't need a child to tell you 2 + 2
You are brainwashed. Ground force are questionable. I laugh all of una. In a conventional war NATO won't even last 10mins. Them don use media destroy all of una head. Even if Russia attack new York, America won't do shit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by AroleOduduwa2: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kay25:

Russia is ready yet can't beat Ukraine down in six months just dey hype them till they fall

Cant beat Ukraine, whats your definition of beating. Occupying someone land, destroying their economy, destroying their energy grid, controling their export, if all these are not whooping then explain your definition of beating.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Mrtaye: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

I guess your conclusion is that it was Poland's fault that Russian missile landed in their country and killed their citizens? Russia has no faults at all!

Ndị mmadụ.
Most putineers and potential zombies
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
I would love to see how the toothless Nato will react.

I surely know the US will be secretly fanning an6d pushing all other NATO countries now to the brink of war. Cowardly rallying them to face Russia.

Ofcourse, this isnt intentional. But if NATO chooses to believe otherwise. Then they better know that Russia is ever ready.

Everybody go collect either by mistake or purposely.
Who gave birth to urchins like you?

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Awesometouch1: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

Tell me about a single war that the United States has won. Their carpet bombing doctrine can only be effective against weak nations with no air defense. If the United States and its allies were confident of a narrow victory, they would have sent boot, but they know Russia will remove the glooves and deal with them. Russia recently launched 130 precise missiles that destroyed Ukraine's energy grid. You need to put an end to this nonsense.
You sound like an infant. If you know how the US became formally recognized as a world super power you'll keep quiet.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Mrtaye: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Teeaser4:
post wey I don modify cos I no wan back and forth conversation with anyone , you still see am… who are you bro? Are you a moderator here? How you take see am still surprise… unquote me pls… I no wan type epistle
Lobatan
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by tishbite41(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
abbey621:

It's not about Putin being reasonable, it is about the rest of Russia not willing to die for a madman. Do you think the USA and NATO don't have spies inside Russia? Putin's own comrades would eliminate him before he successfully deploys Russia's nuclear arsenal. Think about it, thousands of Russian officers dead, Russia forced out of occupied territories, what stops him from throwing one tiny nuclear missile into Ukraine and claiming victory? The answer is simple, even Putin's madness get limit!
Reduce the amount of crack cocaine u take

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by masseratti: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Appleyard:

You are even worst than the so-called kids you accused up there. Your summation is so myopic and clouded with emotions.
hey oga dey ur lane before I take you to school and make you look like a what you already look like when you face the mirror, I know you hate what you see. So stick to the point of my post and leave my emotions to myself alone
I can't even respond to anything substantive from your post... It's so empty nothing interesting nor intelligent.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Krismas(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

I surely know the US will be secretly fanning and pushing all other NATO countries now to the brink of war. Cowardly rallying them to face Russia.

Ofcourse, this isnt intentional. But if NATO chooses to believe otherwise. Then they better know that Russia is ever ready.

grin grin LOL
U funny. The Russian missiles could have been deflected by Ukrainian air defense systems. That’s no fault of Russia
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by AroleOduduwa2: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Awesometouch1:

You sound like an infant. If you know how the US became formally recognized as a world super power you'll keep quiet.

That's the issue with you: you have zero ability to reason. The United States is formally recognized due to its economic strength and the fact that everything is pegged to the dollar. Russia is flexing its military muscle because it has discovered a way to trade with other countries. The fact remains that the United States has never won a war. They fled like bandits from Iraq to Afghanistan to Yugoslavia.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by tishbite41(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
The cowardly NATO are yapping about activating Article 4
I think sey na Article 5 dem for activate na
There are levels to the game

4 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by timesuploaded: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Treadway:
dem no born Pelosi mama well. That Taiwan tin pain me ehn. Dem no born her mama well to try that with Russia grin
if NATO won't last 10mins against Russia then China will finish them off in 3mins. Go back to Korean war. That was the first war America admitted to have lost. Years later came Wikipedia them come write am say na draw. Do proper research well in the 50's. Mao crushed the US military to pieces

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by tishbite41(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Krismas:
grin grin LOL
U funny. The Russian missiles could have been deflected by Ukrainian air defense systems. That’s no fault of Russia
This is a strong possibility and the US/NATO will use it as an excuse to run away from this Russian temptation

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Mrtaye: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Teeaser4:
i don Dey wait for your mention since, if Russia collect you should download all your important files from the internet, cos all of us dey go back to Stone Age. Russia v Nato war won’t be a conventional war.

No be by first attack
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Teeaser4(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mrtaye:

Lobatan
Ori e buru
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Awesometouch1: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

That's the issue with you: you have no ability to reason. The United States is formally recognized due to its economic strength and the fact that everything is pegged to the dollar. Russia is flexing its military muscle because it has discovered a way to trade with other countries. The fact remains that the United States has never won a war. They fled like bandits from Iraq to Afghanistan to Yugoslavia.
Go and ask matured people who are old enough to know something about the history of wars and how America gained the recognition of world super power militarily and stop typing what you don't know, please.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Mrtaye: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Teeaser4:
in your pipe dreams…. Your masters won’t do nada cos russia no be dia mate

Why you dey give me 3 mentions, you no sabi use NL ni
Let them declare victory over small Ukraine first
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by timesuploaded: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Appleyard:

At the bolded. Even the Jews have lambasted the US defense systems as unreliable. It also remind me of what one Russian General said when asked about the US so called missile shield in Romania.. His replied was that, in the event of an all out war, "we we take care of it with ONE missiles." cool

If truly this was a Russian missile strike, then I'm afraid to say that it wasn't just a stray, but probably an intended warning. And the people that matters got the message already.

Darker days ahead but not in the way the kids here are envisaging it. With Russia, the equation changes rapidly.
Go back to 1991 during the gulf war when America deployed patriot battery in Israel. All saddams 1954 era scuds missiles hit everywhere in Israel. Go do some calm research. American anti missiles is bullshit and a myth. They don't work

5 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Mrtaye: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Teeaser4:
Ori e buru
Looolz olopa ewo n tepe
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Appleyard(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
timesuploaded:
A confirm mumu you are. Russia still controls 75% of kherson oblast. This is a police operation. NATO won't last 10 seconds in a real war with Russia. You are so stupid and brainwashed to help yourself from the dumbness inflicted on your brainwashed brain

So many simpletons here mistook Kherson centre city for the entire Kherson Oblast/region. You can't blame them for being poor thinkers incapable of researching for themselves, but preferring to swallow western cherry-pick propanganda. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by pansophist(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
olugabbie:

There is no country in the world that has the will and military strength to challenge the US like Russia. China can't try it. In fact Iran is bolder than China in this regard. Iran attacked the US military base in Iraq, when Soleimani (Iranian general) was killed.

China is one of the countries that are not afraid of the US militarily, and the US knows this. Because the scenario for China to challenge the US militarily has not occurred in recent times, doesn't mean China is afraid or cant. or haven't in the past.

Take the Korean war as an example, it was China that entered the war and chased the US from North Korea, returning the country to the status quo of ''38th parallel north''. If it was not because of China's intervention, North Korea would be defeated, and China will have a direct border with Korea, a US ally/vassal.

Have you asked yourself why the US didn't shoot any movie concerning the Korean war? the answer is simple, the humiliation was too much. There is just no way the US could slice and propagandize the movie and emerge as a hero, it is just not possible. Think about it.

China entered the Korean war just after over twenty years of the Chinese civil war. So we are talking about a badly equipped military whose only reason for entering the war was their love for their motherland. A peasant country where protein was a luxury, and a country with no military-industrial complex.

China was so poor, and have lost millions of men in the recently paused civil war, the country was in shambles and largely destroyed, and their national wealth was stolen by the fleeing KMT to Taiwan which the US supported. China was at its lowest state, where it was not unusual for people to die on the street due to starvation.

China has no plane, no airforce, no navy, no nuclear weapon, and was badly equipped. They only had a population and humans willing to die in their millions. The US with its heavy support for Korea, planes, tanks, ships, and intelligence, couldn't defeat the Chinese until they called for a ceasefire. China drove them out of North Korea, after killing thousands upon thousands of US forces led by General MacArthur.

It is also important to know that China today was not recognized as a country by the US back then. So if an underequipped, new nation called China could fight the US out of Korea over seventy years ago, now will be a different ball game. China is a Confucian country, and they just don't do things out of ego, but if it comes to fighting, fear those guys.

If you think too many people in their millions died in the second world war, it might interest you to know that of all the bloodiest battle in human history, over half of them was fought in China. If the Chinese want to kill, they kill in the hundreds of millions, not thousands like the Russians are doing in Ukraine. Self-restraint is not a weakness. It is only when you know how evil you can be, you prevent anything that will make you go there.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by timesuploaded: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
BentizilL:

How's their ground force questionable??
You're sounding like a kid, I'm not sorry for that...

Is US and NATO ground forces questionable when they ran away from Afghanistan?
Is US ground forces questionable when they ran away from Vietnam after 20 years..
US outing in Vietnam is the most humiliating in recent history of among the superpowers..

US had to ran away from untrained farmer after suffering over 300k casualties ( we all know it's higher) and 20 years... Don't forget South Vietnam already had a standalone army of over 850k... US ran away because of North Vietnam, a country whose size is comparable with the size of land Russia has occupied in Ukraine. undecided

SMH

they also ran away from Korea after Mao chased them almost reach Japan. Funny all American generals in the 50's admitted that China defeated them decisively but many decades later them use Wikipedia change am. Mao Zedong crushed the US military to pieces

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by BentizilL: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
abbey621:

It's not about Putin being reasonable, it is about the rest of Russia not willing to die for a madman. Do you think the USA and NATO don't have spies inside Russia? Putin's own comrades would eliminate him before he successfully deploys Russia's nuclear arsenal. Think about it, thousands of Russian officers dead, Russia forced out of occupied territories, what stops him from throwing one tiny nuclear missile into Ukraine and claiming victory? The answer is simple, even Putin's madness get limit!
It's not about Biden being reasonable, it is about the rest of NATO not willing to die for a US. Do you think Russia don't have spies inside US and other NATO countries? Biden own comrades would eliminate him before he successfully deploys US nuclear arsenal. Think about it, there are nuke stationed in Pacific and other strategic places that can destroy Europe and US.. Why did you think US haven't put foot on ground? The answer is simple, even Biden and NATO madness get limit! tongue

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Centurion101: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
olugabbie:

Like I Russia has denied hitting Poland. NATO is now talking about providing Poland with more defense systems.

Check Aljazeera
. it's already Been debunked by even some Ukraine media and polish media,it was an anti aircraft s300 Ukrainian missile,the picture is out there on the internet, Russia doesn't have any of such missile that close to Poland
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by fuckboys: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mrtaye:
nothing like world war 3 russia will be dealt with
y'all drunkards that know nothing about world politics, rubbish beer parlour gist.

USA and NATO can never go to war with Russia, NEVER. That is one war they'll never come out from.

Europe and USA will be in ruins, China will emerge world power, Africa would develop rabidly after that. These are circumstances USA would never allow to happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by AroleOduduwa2: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Go and ask matured people who are old enough to know something about the history of wars and how America gained the recognition of world super power militarily and stop typing what you don't know, please.

It's pointless to keep going back and forth with you. You've already displayed your rhetorical abilities. You can't give what you don't have, and no matter how many times you tell it, a lie will never become a truth. The fact remains that the United States has never won a war.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Demolakay: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
God1000:
Let's wait for more information, Russia will surely apologize because I don't think Putin is that stupid to attack a NATO country after losing more than 100,000 soldiers in Ukraine, the humiliating defeat and withdrawal from Kherson region.

I pity ordinary Russians in advance when the unthinkable happens

Putin should not bite more than he can chew, if Russia cannot defeat Ukraine in more than 8 months, how can such country fight NATO, Russia will be obliterated.

If Putin wants to die, he should die alone, it seems he's tired of living

Russia's invasion of Ukraine is a strategic disaster and fiasco, historians will talk about it for decades to come

�������
Look at how western media dey finger western apologist brain. So u too bliv Russia has lost 100,000 soldiers ����. Dis is wat happens wen u watch too much of CNN, BBC,aljazeera nd co.

And u said USA nd NATO will invade Russia nd obliterate it, because missiles landed in Poland. U mean d same USA nd NATO dat couldn't obliterate D Taliban in Afghanistan for 20 years! Will now obliterate Russia.
I think u watch too many American action movies.

Western apologists tink nd reason lyk toodlers.Dey dnt cease to amaze me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by BentizilL: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
timesuploaded:
they also ran away from Korea after Mao chased them pass out almost reach Japan. Funny all American generals in the 50's admitted that China defeated them decisively but many decades later them use Wikipedia change am. Mao Zedong crushed the US military to pieces
I haven't seen a rubbish and bias website like Wikipedia, a one-sided site own by US to cover his failure and promote his hegemony...

5 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Flexweez(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

I surely know the US will be secretly fanning and pushing all other NATO countries now to the brink of war. Cowardly rallying them to face Russia.

https://m.facebook.com/Itsemha/posts/meet-young-abdulkareem-abdulsalam-handsomehe-hails-from-akpekpe-village-of-auchi/298127958462696/[center][/center][color=#006600][/color][right][/right]
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Appleyard(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
olugabbie:

There is no country in the world that has the will and military strength to challenge the US like Russia. China can't try it. In fact Iran is bolder than China in this regard. Iran attacked the US military base in Iraq, when Soleimani (Iranian general) was killed.

During the Cuba crisis. The Soviet Union soldiers shot down a US spy plane over Cuba. They left Europe for America to kill US military pilot. The world was shocked when the US sweep it under the carpet.

Few months ago, the Russians attacked Germany consulate in Ukraine. They West claimed nobody was killed and they also sweet it under the carpet.

Lithuania blocked Russian main land access to Kaliningrad. Russia threatened to respond. NATO immediately unblocked Russian access to Kaliningrad.

If it were the Russians that told Pelosi no to visit Taiwan. Trust me, she won't dare.

You keep educating many of this kids. Thumbs up to you homie. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Awesometouch1: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

It's pointless to keep going back and forth with you. You've already displayed your rhetorical abilities. You can't give what you don't have, and no matter how many times you tell it, a lie will never become a truth. The fact remains that the United States has never won a war.
He simply doesn't know but prefer to make noise.
Mtcheeew
I take interest in wars the way you kids take interest in football.
Hahahahaha, go and argue with your mates, kid.

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Didi2d(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Not yet confirmed if it was Russian misile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt / US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas / 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.