Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says (33451 Views)

US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Ireportlive: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
World war 3
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by unclejb2(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Realguyman1:
Na them sabi, everybody get how e dey do them for body. Wetin dey important to us now for Nigeria is to make sure that the calamity party "called APC" is not allowed anywhere near aso rock again
God shall not allow affliction to rise a second time.

APC is dead and to be buried by Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by kingamaa(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Trouble dey sleep
America won go wake am
Una go soon collect

6 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Skillsnigeria: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Just imagine I get involved in this dirty argument. I'd rather just read and ignore no matter how tempted I am to get involved.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by BaddestQueen(f): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
World war 3
biligi biligi hahahahaha
shatap
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Alamkir: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
God1000:
Exactly, Poland is currently holding emergency meeting, let's hope that there won't be escalation because Poland can take a unilateral military action against Russia right now before NATO will come in

They will not try it....... They will just threaten Russia and die the mater.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by RZArecta(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
I would love to see how the toothless Nato will react.

I surely know the US will be secretly fanning and pushing all other NATO countries now to the brink of war. Cowardly rallying them to face Russia.

Ofcourse, this isnt intentional. But if NATO chooses to believe otherwise. Then they better know that Russia is ever ready.

Everybody go collect either by mistake or purposely.
this is what they've been waiting for, expect retaliatory strikes and an escalation of the war to nuclear

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by abobote: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Russia should not overstepped. Abeg o we no wan WW3

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by seunny4lif(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Now, it’s time for Poland to declare war on Russia Abi is that not what Poland have been shouting since the war began in February.

Even though those rockets look more Ukraine def systems malfunction or who know maybe it’s Russia missiles.

Poland have been making noises on behalf on NATO since.

We are waiting to see articles 5, they have been screaming on our ears.
Very sure Hungary and Turkey will not answer and same goes for France just like they did in 1930s

The region of Poland between Rzezsow and the potentially hit village of Przewodów by a missile or drone… was under tight surveillance by NATO and polish army today.
Where was the NATO def system doing?

Like I said before, the particles belong to S300

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by quietswagg: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
NATO will only make noise nothing is going to happen. NATO and Russia doesn't want to go to war now because of the economy challenges and imbroglio happening in the world. Poland can't go ahead and shoot there own rockets into Russia, they can't even dare to do it instead it's going to be solved between USA and Russia. Without USA there is no NATO so USA will look for ways to avoid war

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by iezeiyida(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
I will be here checking NATO reaction about it

2 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Lexusgs430: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Let's see what NATO would do now ...........

2 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by TenQ: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Teeaser4:
what humiliating defeat , cos i don’t understand, about 7M Ukrainians currently have no electricity, Russia has annexed and still control some former Ukraine’s territory and lastly Russia literally owns Ukraine’s sky that’s why they can as they like….

Stay away from one-sided news, read news from both sides and make your decisions. Of course, I no talk say Russia no dey collect too, but the ratio no balance, na the humiliating defeat i no understand, pls expatiate what you mean by that..
A 40 year old man slapped an eight year old boy and tore his clothes. The 8 year old boy slapped the man and pushed him to the ground.

Some people are saying that the fool at forty won the fight because his hand is bigger!

Everyone could see that!

The second biggest Army in the WHOLE world pursued out of Kherson , Kyiv , Northern and parts of Eastern Ukraine by a small army led by a COMEDIAN!?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Latakia(f): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Or11:
Read NATO's article 5.
That article is only on paper and for weak countries that NATO can bully. The United States ambassador to NATO was interviewed few minutes on CNN concerning this and the man said they don't want to escalate the Ukraine crisis beyond Ukraine. It's gonna be nuclear and United States will never risk her own existinction because of Ukraine. Russia has the highest and most sophicated nuclear warheads ahead of all. Europe will never be so stupid to experience war in their continent. The attack in Poland and Kiev just proved how useless the United States air defense shield is.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Mrtaye: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

I surely know the US will be secretly fanning and pushing all other NATO countries now to the brink of war. Cowardly rallying them to face Russia.

Ofcourse, this isnt intentional. But if NATO chooses to believe otherwise. Then they better know that Russia is ever ready.

Russia is cooking for the world and the world is eating deliciously but will russia be able to enjoy and finish the food the world will cook for russia

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Mercury12(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
ken6488:
nato will do no shit
Nobody want war. Not Russia or even the USA are ready to lose millions of its citizens to stupid a war

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by adamusuleiman1: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Let's see what NATO would do now ...........
Most likely declare a No Fly zone for a section of Ukraine very close to Poland. That's if Russia fails to apologize through diplomatic channels.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by masseratti: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Babies are too much on this thread, this putin fans are not even ashamed that a world power can't take over a country and its been forced out of some regions, this is not Iraq or Afghanistan war whereby some factors made the USA pull out after taking over the two countries, Russia could not even get to Kiev,the seat of power, that's a disgrace to you putin fans... You guys should not be masturbating on people dying on the two sides.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Horokrox: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
God1000:
Let's wait for more information, Russia will surely apologize because I don't think Putin is that stupid to attack a NATO country after losing more than 100,000 soldiers in Ukraine, the humiliating defeat and withdrawal from Kherson region.

I pity ordinary Russians in advance when the unthinkable happens

Putin should not bite more than he can chew, if Russia cannot defeat Ukraine in more than 8 months, how can such country fight NATO, Russia will be obliterated.
Nobody takes seriously THRASH spewed forth by a brain DEAD IDIOTIC arse licker like you of the USA led NATO alliance especially as you're known to vomit garbage misinformation from your decayed mouth typical of many demented sympathisers of the USA led West in this Forum undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Theunbothered: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Russia don buy market. grin

3 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by adamusuleiman1: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Latakia:
That article is only on paper and for weak countries that NATO can bully. The United States ambassador to NATO was interviewed few minutes on CNN concerning this and the man said they don't want to escalate the Ukraine crisis beyond Ukraine. It's gonna be nuclear and United States will never risk her own existinction because of Ukraine. Russia has the highest and most sophicated nuclear warheads ahead of all. Europe will never be so stupid to experience war in their continent. The attack in Poland and Kiev just proved how useless the United States air defense shield is.
We also thought the Russian army was sophisticated prior to the invasion till we started seeing images out of Ukraine and the war being held on for over 8months with Ukraine making significant gains.

A nuclear war head doesn't have to be sophisticated before it causes damage, hence, why North Korea and some other countries like Pakistan all have one for themselves. A nuclear war head can cause extensive damage irrespective of whether it's sophisticated or not.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Joebayo217: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Offpoint1:
If they want to start the ww3 they should start, if they hesitate too much let meteorite the size of Mount Everest hit the earth at light speed... Make everybody go rest
by d time dem use Africa as their battlefield then u go know say war no good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
seunny4lif:
Now, it’s time for Poland to declare war on Russia Abi is that not what Poland have been shouting since the war began in February.

Even though those rockets look more Ukraine def systems malfunction or who know maybe it’s Russia missiles.

Poland have been making noises on behalf on NATO since.

We are waiting to see articles 5, they have been screaming on our ears.

The region of Poland between Rzezsow and the potentially hit village of Przewodów by a missile or drone… was under tight surveillance by NATO and polish army today.
Where was the NATO def system doing?

I guess your conclusion is that it was Poland's fault that Russian missile landed in their country and killed their citizens? Russia has no faults at all!

Ndị mmadụ.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Theunbothered: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

This mumu man is always on the side of evil. undecided

Russia is losing a war against one country on its border and they think they can face a combined attack from NATO on both sides. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Teeaser4(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
TenQ:

A 40 year old man slapped an eight year old boy and tore his clothes. The 8 year old boy slapped the man and pushed him to the ground.

Some people are saying that the fool at forty won the fight because his hand is bigger!

Everyone could see that!

The second biggest Army in the WHOLE world pursued out of Kherson , Kyiv , Northern and parts of Eastern Ukraine by a small army led by a COMEDIAN!?
post wey I don modify cos I no wan back and forth conversation with anyone , you still see am… who are you bro? Are you a moderator here? How you take see am still surprise… unquote me pls… I no wan type epistle

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Can US retaliate please

Show why You’re tag WORLD POWER
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Antoeni(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wahala for. Russia
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by davodyguy: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
adamusuleiman1:

Most likely declare a No Fly zone for a section of Ukraine very close to Poland. That's if Russia fails to apologize through diplomatic channels.
They didn't use aircraft to launch missiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet / Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt / US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.