Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says (33452 Views)

US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Dvdpity: 4:36am On Nov 17, 2022
Ened:

There is no agreement anywhere between Russia and Israel. Russia respects and fears Israel military might. Simple. Read about Israel Egypt war 1979, then Egypt was an ally of Russia hosting USSR military advisers and contractors, Israel virtually slaughtered the Egyptian army, infact USSR threatened to use Nuclear weapons if Israel didn't stop. After the war Egypt kicked out the USSR from their country and allied with America. It's a long story u can read Abt it on the internet.
U claimed that the Wagner troops are not Russia troops, are u implying they were in Syria on their own? Or are u saying they are American troops. They are a private army of the Russian State. Simple.
You also said Turkey blame Syria for death of Turkey troops. Why didn't Russia come out and claim responsibility if they had guts, at least Turkey claimed Responsibility when it shot down Russia fighter, killing the pilot as well,
U expect America to fight a war over the mistake of either Russia or Ukraine missile that killed two farmers which the Russian MOD has flatly denied and even called a provocation.
I called u a baby for a reason.

Russia fear isreali might?
Illiteracy is bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by shonepa(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2022
With people reasoning like you...this country will not go forward.

Taking a cheap jab.

U for try address the simplest question i asked.

Its ur mental state i fear bro.

If una no get something to say na to go aggressive, just like ur slave masters.

Karnice600:

Russia gave citizens time to evacuate the country, if he wanted to annihilate ukraine he would have.

who be disuan?

when the West voiced concerns that Russia was about to invade Ukraine Putin denied it and your co fools here on Nairaland called it Western propaganda.
Now you're saying Russia gave citizens time to evacuate the country.

See what Seunny4life , lhordspy , Pansophist and co have caused your reasoning. Every brand new day for you guys breaks with deteriorating mental states.
It call for worries.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by BentizilL: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Bentonite1:

Russia already denied it, investigation is underway. So shush
NATO already denied it was Russia before Russia told them that wasn't their missile...

Medvedev even told Poland they'll supplied them with the best air defence in the world to replace their fake air defence... cheesy

Mark Milley, the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the US Armed Forces, said that his attempt to talk with Valery Gerasimov, the Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Army, was unsuccessful after the missile fell in Poland..

Gerasimov ignored his calls, he has no business talking to him.. wink
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by BentizilL: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2022
tishbite41:

Atin you claimed that the US/NATO will activate Article 5?!
How market?!
Na Biden and NATO dey help Russia give excuse now
grin grin grin grin grin grin
He shock me sef...
Biden dey avoid war with Russia, but him and his allies keep funding Ukraine with all they can afford...

It's simple, Ukrainians is disposable and their land can be destroy... grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Karnice600: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2022
Dvdpity:

Rubbish, what did Yugoslavia, Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan did that NATO's response was fast and swift?

NATO won't do nuclear armed country NADA, have that in your coconut head.

Let me get down to your level first. You can keep the curses for family use.

Now imagine trying to disarm a 10 year old with a pistol, while you also have yours. You need great tact than if the child isn't armed. That's the case with dealing with a nuclear power state, no matter how small her military is.
'Swift' response, doesn't mean 'uncalculated' response. Cause if a nuclear exchange breaks out between two nuclear powers now, those unthoughtful abuses you spilt here might probably be your last words. You don't have to be a part of a nuclear conflict to get nuked. Trust the fall outs to do you justice later.
No nuclear state would love to push the red button first. Forget their rhetorics.

NATO won't do nuclear armed country NADA, have that in your coconut head...

Okay...in as much as I don't have a coconut for a head, I can tell you have a good looking head.., but please put it to good use.
When Japan was nuked, Russia had no nukes.
Hitler was stunned. The world, surprised. The US is evil and smart. No country in the world today is as good as that except Israel.
You never can tell what the West have under their sleeves, but we can tell all Russia has is her nukes. It's evident.
And let me leave you with this. In the event of a massive nuclear break out between the US and Russia, the uncertainties awaiting Africa should be of more concern to you than anything else. No African country as at now, have measures in place to protect her citizens from nuclear fallouts. Russia and US have bases in Africa, so you know what that means.
I leave you with your curses on you, and an advice to make good use of your head while it lasts.
Unam ikot.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Karnice600: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2022
shonepa:
With people reasoning like you...this country will not go forward.

Taking a cheap jab.

U for try address the simplest question i asked.

Its ur mental state i fear bro.

If una no get something to say na to go aggressive, just like ur slave masters.

The US warned Russia was going to invade Ukraine and Putin denied it and called the US warmongers. All these happened while you are still on earth. Now you came up here to say that Putin warned Ukrainians before the invasion. Even aboki for gate dey listen to world receiver, then come imagine you with papa school fees and iphone..,yet you still mumu like this with reckless abandon. Na weytin you friends talk, your follow talk. Weytin dem do, follow dem do...
My types dey very few for Nigeria, agreed.
Your type like them Tinubu and Buhari, na e yapa full Nigeria, that's why country be like motor wey no gree start.
Since dem born you come reach now, you don ever see Nigeria move forward?
Another sign say you no dey think for yourself.
Joor aburo, park well.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by shonepa(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Egbon.....if only u can phantom what u writing ere. Buhari and Tinubu? For Ukraine/Russia matter....egbon i no follow u campaign na.

Your type is few in Nigeria? Who follow u dey drag am?

Aboki for gate, papa school fee, iphone and all how na? The mumu friends mata even cast u fully.

Keep on exposing ur masters degree in Reticent.

Karnice600:

The US warned Russia was going to invade Ukraine and Putin denied it and called the US warmongers. All these happened while you are still on earth. Now you came up here to say that Putin warned Ukrainians before the invasion. Even aboki for gate dey listen to world receiver, then come imagine you with papa school fees and iphone..,no know anything all. Na weytin you mumu friends talk, you follow talk. Weytin dem do, follow dem do...
My types dey very few for Nigeria, agreed.
Your type like them Tinubu and Buhari, na e yapa full Nigeria, that's why country be like motor wey no gree start.
Since dem born you come reach now, you don ever see Nigeria move forward?
Another sign say you no dey think for yourself.
Joor aburo, park well.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Alamkir: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2022
BentizilL:

NATO already denied it was Russia before Russia told them that wasn't their missile...

Medvedev even told Poland they'll supplied them with the best air defence in the world to replace their fake air defence... cheesy

Mark Milley, the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the US Armed Forces, said that his attempt to talk with Valery Gerasimov, the Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Army, was unsuccessful after the missile fell in Poland..

That's it
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by EnterpriseMan: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
BentizilL:

How's their ground force questionable??
You're sounding like a kid, I'm not sorry for that...

Is US and NATO ground forces questionable when they ran away from Afghanistan?
Is US ground forces questionable when they ran away from Vietnam after 20 years..
US outing in Vietnam is the most humiliating in recent history of among the superpowers..

US had to ran away from untrained farmer after suffering over 300k casualties ( we all know it's higher) and 20 years... Don't forget South Vietnam already had a standalone army of over 850k... US ran away because of North Vietnam, a country whose size is comparable with the size of land Russia has occupied in Ukraine. undecided

SMH

Sir you're blabbing rubbish, pls understand the context of the post before quoting me and trying to prove what's way beyond your brain capacity from the looks of it.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Ened(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dvdpity:

Russia fear isreali might?
Illiteracy is bad.

Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Ened(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
BentizilL:

How's their ground force questionable??
You're sounding like a kid, I'm not sorry for that...

Is US and NATO ground forces questionable when they ran away from Afghanistan?
Is US ground forces questionable when they ran away from Vietnam after 20 years..
US outing in Vietnam is the most humiliating in recent history of among the superpowers..

US had to ran away from untrained farmer after suffering over 300k casualties ( we all know it's higher) and 20 years... Don't forget South Vietnam already had a standalone army of over 850k... US ran away because of North Vietnam, a country whose size is comparable with the size of land Russia has occupied in Ukraine. undecided

SMH

Ur grammar or writing says alot about ur understanding and knowledge of world events. There's no point arguing or lecturing you, waste of time.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Bentonite1: 12:56am On Nov 18, 2022
BentizilL:

Why do you always sound like an illiterate??

Dumb that was an intercepted missile shell fired by Ukraine, which landed at Poland's border. Seems you get your own news from radio station. which air defence is Russia talking about? you mean the S-400 OR 300 THAT'S WORTH 400-800M THAT CAN'T INTERCEPT ORDINARY HIMARS THAT'S WORTH NOTHING MORE THAN $5m lol keep deceiving your sick brain cells.

Medvedev, if Ukraine comes close to capturing Kherson, we will nuke them lol, I'm still waiting.. he only has big mouth and nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet / Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt / US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.