Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President (27024 Views)

Joe Biden Announces 2024 Re-Election Bid / Plasma Treatment For COVID-19: Donald Trump Announces Approval / Trump Announces 'historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by ibawon(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Yes, he may win. Talked to my siblings and they be like they would like him back. shocked

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Adogie(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Midterm election was rigged. Most Americans are not happy with Biden. Look at the polls before the election. Look at his approval rating. The midterms were rigged.
Midterms rigged u are s very suitable candidate for the Trump cult
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by obedience4(m): 6:59am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Midterm election was rigged. Most Americans are not happy with Biden. Look at the polls before the election. Look at his approval rating. The midterms were rigged.

Rating approval, too much fox news is deceiving you..
What was Trump rating when he defeated Hillary..
Hope you know that midterm elections alot of other key components come to play,
Like healthcare, insurance, abortion right, slavery, economy, gun rights..
All this are state issues not federal, all States have their own laws,
In the end people decided to vote a good party other than a GOP with a ranting baby as his inspirational leader..
When you say the election is rigged, can I see your proof,
Even the GOP candidates are accepting defeat

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by echodrum(m): 6:59am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

No Sir. Most of his candidates won. Go and check.
I Don't know where you are getting your information from. Dr. Oz lost his election in Pennsylvania. He was backed by Donald Trump. No Governor he supported won. You are certainly not getting the right information.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by naijapips04: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Adogie:

Midterms rigged u are s very suitable candidate for the Trump cult

Yes it was rigged with mail-in ballots. Everything else pointed to democrats losing badly.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by chukwuma234: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Obrigardo:

Long overdue? What do you mean by that? He lost 2020, cost republicans to lose in Congress, 2018, 2021 and now 2022.
He has never hidden his goal since President Biden won. He still stole classified info of the Govt. to marlago, showing the criminal still dreaming of the presidency.
And since he mounted a coup against his Government, many people have been jailed because of him, many lawyers have lost their law licence and so much political losses. And in all this time he was running rallies and spreading lies and racist tropes.

So what is long overdue there?

Hoe did republicans lose congress in 2022? Or you didn't read the mid terms result? In Trump voice FAKE NEWS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by naijapips04: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2022
echodrum:
I Don't know where you are getting your information from. Dr. Oz lost his election in Pennsylvania. He was backed by Donald Trump. No Governor he supported won. You are certainly not getting the right information.

That's Dr Oz. His former spokesperson won her governorship seat. Many candidates Trump supported won.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by donforeign: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:
Trump my man.

Even if I applied for US visa and got denied when Trump was president, he would still be my man.

I’m sure Putin, his friend, wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine if he (Trump) was still president of the United States.

However, I don’t see Trump winning in 2024. If they could defeat him as an incumbent, it’s not likely he’d defeat Biden now.

But fingers crossed
that rigged election

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Adakintroy: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2022
People think trump is racist. T

First he is a businessman. Business people are easily the most godly people. I mean easily cuz they run on reputation. So if you are going to pull it off, you need bag loads of it. However in processing that you need more than yourself. You need others. There is no stupid successful business man. Its not a game ridding on consistent luck. Its more on knowledge, the correlation of it anywhere one can find. Mostly its found in others. Skin type irrespective. This is where the racist argument fall flat. A business man will not mortgage the possibility of Making million on a small alter like race. No. If a Chinese could make him millions he will relate. Ask the Igbo man. They understand this better. They throw their brother under bus for a northern man who understand business and can make them enough. No business man think in skin color. I mean non. If he already a business man He can't be a racist. Its too late.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by brutal1(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Boss leave all these people ...they live in their own world where Donald Trump is Gods Candidate ..he is the Gods chosen candidate even though there is nothing like Christ in his life...that's how bad it is... Conspiracist...they hate CNN so bad but always on it...Even when their preferred channels started telling the truth they hated those ones too...They are anti anything that make sense. Even Mike Pence accepted they lost but all these satellite campus Americans here disagree. Gods children with nothing christ like in their life
Emmyxclusive:
You will be shouting cnn all the times, u want to tell me u are not aware that trump too classified documents to his home in Mara Lago? Or u didn't hear that fbi raided his house and found those documents? America is not like Nigeria where people will vote for criminals because of religion and tribe. All those dealings that trump involved himself will prevent him from winning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by gigabyte13: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Dis one wan finally disgrace himself finally...
How you wan take participate in an election process you don't have faith in.......
A process you publicly said is a big FRAUD.
Well..........
Another campaign for the Igbos...
I remember how they chose ASO_EBI for him.
The reason why they always celebrate idiots still baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by donforeign: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2022
Obrigardo:

Long overdue? What do you mean by that? He lost 2020, cost republicans to lose in Congress, 2018, 2021 and now 2022.
He has never hidden his goal since President Biden won. He still stole classified info of the Govt. to marlago, showing the criminal still dreaming of the presidency.
And since he mounted a coup against his Government, many people have been jailed because of him, many lawyers have lost their law licence and so much political losses. And in all this time he was running rallies and spreading lies and racist tropes.

So what is long overdue there?
don't believe what cnn is feeding u, if anyone has to be in jail, should be Hillary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by gigabyte13: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

That's Dr Oz. His former spokesperson won her governorship seat. Many candidates Trump supported won.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dis wan still dey follow NTA news....
Atleast Google is available Sir
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Obc1234(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2022
He won't if win Republican primary, desantis will likely win
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by jimetagambo: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2022
echodrum:

I think Nevada Gov elect Joe Lombardo was backed by Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by naijapips04: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2022
gigabyte13:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dis wan still dey follow NTA news....
Atleast Google is available Sir

Sarah Huckabee won her governorship election. Mention another role that didn't win and I win give you two in same role that won. I'm waiting.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by greencard: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2022
echodrum:
Oga, do your research very well before you come out here to defend Trump. You certainly do not know trump. Go and check all the candidates he supported during this mid-term election. They all lost the election. Trump's carrier in politics is over due to his dubious character.
stop feeding on CNN lies .. all his candidates lost bawo..

I even intentionally watch CNN on that day to hear their normal lies, I just they laugh at the people who watch and believe them .. too openly bias
Na trump kuku make them popular no news sells except trump on it

See the way they even present desantis

5 things you don't know about desantis?

1- he reshape education, see what they said o, he said we can't force our children to to learn LGBT and trans . Teach them science and basic maths , how does trans and the likes help them .? Thats what he said o, but they painted him like a devil.

2- they said he downplayed covid , my guy said you guys look funny in those mask take them off they don't do nothing, na him crime be that o grin

3-He his friends of trump..and so ? grin funny CNN

Bros abeg think for yourself. If trump na truly criminal as they said, they could have sent him to jail since , ...but all trials is on the media ,just to paint him black

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by pacespot(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2022
This man no go rest so

This might force Biden to seek reelection too, because I heared that he wanted to step down after his first term.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Tzar(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2022
God please don’t let Trump come back! That mad racist destroyed lives!
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Kajaard: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Dr Oz LOST, kari Lake lost Arizona. All Trump backed candidates lost.

Google is free. Stop being dumb
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Adakintroy: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2022
obedience4:

What are we suffering?? grin
Got my dream job under biden,..

Stop talking in selfish. Look around you.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by naijapips04: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Kajaard:

Dr Oz LOST, kari Lake lost Arizona. All Trump backed candidates lost.

Google is free. Stop being dumb

But Sarah Huckabee won? Are you dumb?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by brutal1(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Oga, stop using your phone in your sleep...Democrats rioting and burning shops?? George floyd was killed and people took to the street....Can you get someone to explain the two videos to you? That people took to the street to protest an unjust killing of a citizen and in the other video...people were instigated (,by the president) to deny the true reflection of the people through voting..(,If he was not connected how come he was the one that made them stop? Did you watch the utterances of Donald prior to the protest SO what was the Jan 6 all about? Since you claimed he was not connected to Jan 6. I guess Jan 6 was a gathering of peaceful loving citizens on a tour....they broke the window glasses and forced their way in...they attacked the securities...so peaceful...I guess you must have visited Erin Ijesa/ obudu cattle ranch and you can compare it to Jan 6...you must know far more about the election than Pence I guess ....and you ended it by saying Trump is not connected to Jan 6 grin You are an amazing being honestly
naijapips04:

Can you play them the video of democrats rioting and burning shops?

Trump is not connected to Jan 6.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by brutal1(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2022
The moment Fox news started telling the truth small small they hated it...they hate the truth and embrace lies
Obrigardo:

Nothing is going down. It will end in utter failure.
Just like this red wave that was so overhyped.

Fox news have taken a hard turn, and moving on away from the Criminal. lol

One thing is clear, this announcement will not stop his criminal indictment.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Kobicove(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Obrigardo:

You are 100% on point. Whoever thinks any of these criminals have their best interest at heart is a fool.

No politician anywhere in the world ever truly has the interest of the electorate at heart, they're all fighting for their personal interest so it's left for the voter to chose the poison he wants! grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Adakintroy: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2022
obedience4:

Conspiracy theories,
Wait ooo are You are part of the few, who believe Trump won and the election was rigged..
Lol grin,
You think say na Nigeria be USA,.. Why didn't Trump challenge the result in Court, instead of going to tiwter spilling rubbish.

he rack more Vote than Obama. Of cuz it was rigged. Trump won. There was talk of Russian interference. If this people at the apex could aloud this. Maybe there is a blindside you and me from this distance can't see from. We watch the news and the they are the news.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2022
ibawon:
Yes, he may win. Talked to my siblings and they be like they would like him back. shocked

Where they against him during his tenure as president? Is yes, why do they want him back?
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by ibawon(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2022
ferhyntorlah:

Where they against him during his tenure as president? Is yes, why do they want him back?
My sister na there me sef confuse oo
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Emmyxclusive: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

Oya convict him. Else na noise you dey make. He took no classified documents home. All were previously declassified.
it was found oga, did you watch when trump said he can declassified a document even by thinking about it in his head? U and ur trump are laughable

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Kajaard: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

But Sarah Huckabee won? Are you dumb?

You are extremely daft and foolish. Please don't send me any more mention. Bloody illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by iamlahmee(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2022
MrPADDY:
Does he still stand a chance?
he will...I'm in a kind of US group on fb believe me they are so disappointed in Biden they are always talking abou how the economy was okay under trump .. most of em are veery ready to vote Biden out

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FW De Klerk Dies At 85 / President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic) / Morgan Freeman Mistaken For Nelson Mandela On Billboard In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.