Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President (27095 Views)

Plasma Treatment For COVID-19: Donald Trump Announces Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by naijapips04: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
it was found oga, did you watch when trump said he can declassified a document even by thinking about it in his head? U and ur trump are laughable

They were declassified. Prove him wrong.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by naijapips04: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Kajaard:

You are extremely daft and foolish. Please don't send me any more mention. Bloody illiterate.

And you are a bloody, extremely unintelligent phool.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by IPDGP: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Putin will not want this man win
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by TheAlchemist: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2022
You mean Donald Azikiwe Tobichukwu Trump Ike (DATTI) is now running for presidency.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by HitRun(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Obrigardo:

You don't know anything about US Politics or what is happening, but I understand people like you, just fresh out from that underground cave with limited echo chamber information.

Criminal trump's announcement does not stop DOJ, or Georgia AG, to indict the criminal, and for what it's worth he is already indicted in a civil case in New york.

The man has always been a failure. But the fact you don't even know what President Biden has done so far and the historic laws he has passed means you are just one ignorant dullard who knows nothing really concrete.

Lwkmd! Sofery sofery. No come kill the young man o

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Emmyxclusive: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

They were declassified. Prove him wrong.
If u believe his claim that he can declassify documents even by thinking about it then there no need arguing with u
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by RemmiMartin: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2022
You are talking like Trump cares about your generation, FYI Donald Trump is the foundation of modern crisis in America okay. The breakthrough of the first 2 years was because of what Obama did before he left. Joe Biden has tried more than both Obama and Trump combined for the people and I have facts okay. Just like whoever takes over from Muhammad Buhari now, that person will struggle for the first 4 years of his tenure cos he's going to have to patch and fix up damages first before his government can have a direction. I come in peace.

If I take you to court now, how many of these do you have evidence for? Or are you just going to post CNN clips? Grow up and grow some sense of your own. Trump is the best US president in recent times. See how Biden has messed everything up in just about 2 years. [/quote]
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2022
donforeign:
don't believe what cnn is feeding u, if anyone has to be in jail, should be Hillary
So the DOJ that is investigating him is CNN?

Una well so?
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by naijapips04: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
If u believe his claim that he can declassify documents even by thinking about it then there no need arguing with u

They were declassified, prove him wrong. POTUS can declassify documents by just even handling them. That's the power he held.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

But Sarah Huckabee won? Are you dumb?
Keep quiet was she going to lose in a solid Republican state before angry
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by naijapips04: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Keep quiet was she going to lose in a solid Republican state before angry
She won. Both her primaries and everything else. She won.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by jcross19: 8:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Obrigardo:

You don't know anything about US Politics or what is happening, but I understand people like you, just fresh out from that underground cave with limited echo chamber information.

Criminal trump's announcement does not stop DOJ, or Georgia AG, to indict the criminal, and for what it's worth he is already indicted in a civil case in New york.

The man has always been a failure. But the fact you don't even know what President Biden has done so far and the historic laws he has passed means you are just one ignorant dullard who knows nothing really concrete.
now I just see where you are coming from..
Well bros your rant can't stop him to run you get and it all cleared that biden has failed woefully so leave the rest for the Americans to decides okay...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2022
Kajaard:

You are extremely daft and foolish. Please don't send me any more mention. Bloody illiterate.
Don't mind him. Arkansas that is a solid red state was Huckabee going to lose before sad
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

She won. Both her primaries and everything else. She won.
She was not going to lose because her father was the former governor and Arkansas is solid red.

In competitive states a majority of Trump's endorsed candidates lost.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by naijapips04: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

She was not going to lose because her father was the former governor and Arkansas is solid red.

In competitive states a majority of Trump's endorsed candidates lost.

From zero win to a minority. grin

We are making progress.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by juman(m): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Trump again.
The prolific liar.

Stupid American politicians.
Shame on them all.

Shame on those very stupid American politicians.
They are bad examples to world democracy.

Republican politicians are the worst politicians in the world.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by chris51(f): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Donald Trump is going no where. People have seen through his deceit.
All the people he supported and campaigned for, during the middle term election, failed woefully.

His perceived enemies did well.
Examples are Florida governorship race. The man is a Republican and Trump's no 1 enemy and he won.

Dr Oz is Trump's supporter. In fact, Trump campaigned for him a day before the election but he lost to a Democrat. I can go on and on.

Trump should braise up for his criminal charges. He can't go scotch free.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by chris51(f): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2022
chris51:
Donald Trump is going no where. People have seen through his deceit.
All the people he supported and campaigned for, during the middle term election, failed woefully.

His perceived enemies did well.
Examples are Florida governorship race. The man is a Republican and Trump's no 1 enemy and he won.

Dr Oz is Trump's supporter. In fact, Trump campaigned for him a day before the election but he lost to a Democrat. I can go on and on.

Trump should braise up for his criminal charges. He can't go scotch free.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by chris51(f): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:

If I take you to court now, how many of these do you have evidence for? Or are you just going to post CNN clips? Grow up and grow some sense of your own. Trump is the best US president in recent times. See how Biden has messed everything up in just about 2 years.

You lie. You know nothing about Trump.
This mid term election is the best for any sitting president for over 20years. Biden and Democrats have done well
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by chris51(f): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2022
chris51:

This mid term election is the best for any sitting president for over 20years. Biden and Democrats have done well
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by sweetTai(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2022
naijapips04:
angry See this Buffon mentioning historic job growth..lol.

People were asked to stay home from work because of COVID. After lockdown was called off, Biden added people returning to work as historic job numbers added. What a loser. grin

You need to shut your mouth! I hate when people who doesn’t live here or know anything about US politics run their mouth. I have been in the US. Since 1997 at the age of 16 and Trump’s presidency is the worst times ever. He inherited a very good economy and left office with millions of job loss because he couldn’t handle a pandemic or a crisis. Even many republicans doesn’t want him anymore. HE WILL LOSE AGAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by Alusiizizi(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2022
Obrigardo:

Since you are the big Know-It-All on this thread, why don't you tell us what Joke Biden has done so far, also tell us about these historic laws that he passed and how they hurt the nation, I beg you.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by chris51(f): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2022
Obrigardo:

Please tell them. Many of them don't know where America on the map, but will be telling you about Trump as if they have breakfast together.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by chris51(f): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2022
chris51:

Please tell them. Many of them don't know where America on the map, but will be telling you about Trump as if they have breakfast together.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by zelnababa(m): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2022
DWJOBScom:
Long overdue
You have my support
Time to tame those world leaders and build America again
AND WHO TOLD YOU AMERICA HAS NOT BEEN BUILT? OR YOU THINK SAY NA NAIJA WEY YOUR POLITICIAN THEY LIE UP AND DOWN
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by tonididdy(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2022
Obrigardo:

Going where?

Criminal trump is desperate to evade multiple criminal investigations. This run is not for any solutions he has for America, but a tour of vengeance and hiding away from accountability.
He lost in 2020. He took the gop on a losing run in 2018, 2021 and now 2022 - three times in a row!
Twice impeached president who also lost the popular vote twice.
A thief who never stops coddling to any bad state actor who can buy a room in his hotel for $10k per night.

Someone who disgraced his seat of government, while Jan.6th has not yet been fully resolved, wants to come for a do-over.
Criminal trump is done, and he may have just handed the Democrats another 12 years in power.
Lol for your mind now cheesy you be political guru.

Avoiding criminal gini undecided what stops dem from prosecuting him now.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by IbroMaka(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2022
There you have it.... Your world war 3 starter... He's coming to push the nuclear button.... Brace urselves!
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by naijapips04: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2022
chris51:

Americans are not happy with Biden. The only thing that changed is mail in ballots that is used to rig elections.
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by naijapips04: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2022
sweetTai:

You need to shut your mouth! I hate when people who doesn’t live here or know anything about US politics run their mouth. I have been in the US. Since 1997 at the age of 16 and Trump’s presidency is the worst times ever. He inherited a very good economy and left office with millions of job loss because he couldn’t handle a pandemic or a crisis. Even many republicans doesn’t want him anymore. HE WILL LOSE AGAIN!!!

Job loss was due to COVID. People were asked to close their businesses. Trump economy was the best US has had in a long while until democrats invented a pandemic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by fmonigent(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Obrigardo:

Everything na una Nigerians dey no finish. Russia/Ukraine una know but common simple tin for una backyard una dey goof like say tomorrow no dey
Yeye foul dem
Re: Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President by zoedew: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Great! All the transgender smell of Obamatics will clear up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition / Sky TV Reporters Covering The War In Kyiv Come Under Heavy Gunfire (Video) / New Zealand Officially Enters 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.