Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

A Prayer For God's Forgiveness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer For God's Forgiveness (195 Views)

How To Receive God's Forgiveness / Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / God's Forgiveness Is Conditional Upon Man's Forgiveness.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer For God's Forgiveness by NickNoble: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Lord God Almighty, the creator of the heaven and earth and everything within.

You are a great God.

You love us.

You always keep your promises.

I love you.

I want to obey you.

Please hear me now.

I pray to you day and night.

I am sorry for the bad things I have done.

I have been very bad.

I have not obeyed you.

But you forgive us when we say sorry.

Please hear me.

I love you very much.

2 Likes

Re: A Prayer For God's Forgiveness by Kobojunkie: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
NickNoble:
Lord God Almighty, the creator of the heaven and earth and everything within.You are a great God. You love us. You always keep your promises.I love you.
I want to obey you. Please hear me now. I pray to you day and night. I am sorry for the bad things I have done. I have been very bad. I have not obeyed you. But you forgive us when we say sorry. Please hear me.I love you very much.
Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments. He said that God only answers the prayers of those who, again, obey His teachings and commandments, indicating that it is only those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments that are His followers. So, it is rather meaningless to tell God you love Him when your action is instead what shows your love for Him. God is not a human being who can be deceived by your "I love you" claims. -undecided

Sin is disobedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. And so anyone who truly loves Jesus Christ would learn his way to choosing obedience of Jesus Christ's commandments rather than disobedience no matter and how long what it takes. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Curse God And Die / Christmas Is Not For Everybody / God Will Never Leave You!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.