Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

God Will Never Leave You!. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Never Leave You!. (185 Views)

God Will Never Leave You!. / TB Joshua Speaks On Marriage; Gives Reason Why No One Should Never Leave A Relat / He Will Never Leave You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Never Leave You!. by Primesky(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Peace and joy to you dearly beloved of God.

I bring you greetings from our heavenly Father and Jesus Christ our saviour.

Looking at life and all its ups and downs can make one question the existence, love and promises of God for us, but the truth is, God is steadfastly faithful.

I've had life changing encounters and experiences that made me to know that we've not been fully told just how much God loves us, and I think we may not be able to fully state or describe it. It's overwhelming!. (John 3:16, Isa. 49:15-16, Deut.31:6, Isa.46:4)

He sees your tears and knows your pains, he feels the agony and sorrow we go through, how?.

God is in everything, yes, He is in everything you can think of, for without Him nothing can be in existence!. He is the force that gives creations their existence, so He is in everything, else such things can never exist, as such, He knows everything and is present with everything; Most of us do not know this, but God is in everything, controlling everything and sustaining everything.

So why do we go through the roughs of life if He loves us and is present in all things?.
Sometimes, our thoughts, words and actions bring them to us, yes, you may not know this. Your thoughts, words and actions create realities which come back to you again. (Prov.32:7, Numb. 14:28, Ezk. 37:1-14, Matt.9:20-22)

God made us so powerful with creative minds but he wants us to do so according to His principles. When we fail to do this and do it other ways, we get negative feedbacks. Even in this, He still loves us and sees us as Children who need guidance.

One thing you must stop doing now is thinking negative or evil thought of any kind. Stop speaking evil and negative words whether against yourself or against another person. Stop focusing on your present unpleasant circumstances. Stop belittling, feeling bad and feeling helpless about yourself.

Speak positive about yourself and situation even when it doesn't appear so now, think positive always and strongly believe in what you're saying. It shall be unto you according to your faith. It all depends on you!.

I'll tell you the truth, God wants you to succeed more than you think you want to, but He never breaks His laws nor will He fail to uphold it. Read the scriptures and figure out everything God has said and stick to it and don't try to break or bend it, for no one can break God's law and escape the consequences. Thank God for Jesus Christ, but we must not abuse the grace of God.

Looking through the eyes of God, everything is beautiful. You are very much His creation and He heartily longs for your attention. (Gen. 1:31)

Wipe off your tears, cheer up put on a joyful mood and go to your Father. Joy and gratitude through Jesus Christ, not sadness and self pity grants access to the Father. (Isa.12:3, Psalm 100:4)

The Father loves every single one of us including you. I assure you, he's not looking for you to judge you but to lift you and draw you closer to Him. Arise, cast off the sinful ways and go to Him sincerely, and you will be greatly satisfied.

Note this, the power to live right and be truly saved is gotten through Christ. It's not religion, it's a fact!. Jesus Christ gives you a clean start all over again. You have the freedom of choice to live the life God gave you, but live it right and to the fullest measure. (John 15:4-5)

God will never leave you!.

God bless you plentifully.

All the Glory belong to GOD.
Re: God Will Never Leave You!. by Seyioluwa11(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
God bless sir for this wonderful piece

1 Like

Re: God Will Never Leave You!. by Primesky(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Seyioluwa11:
God bless sir for this wonderful piece

Amen!. God bless you too.
Re: God Will Never Leave You!. by Primesky(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Whenever I see a mother hen with her chicks, I get fascinated about how she jealously guard and guides them. A hen which will ordinarily run away from you, will stand ready to fight you to protect her chicks/children.

If it be so with a creature, how much more will it be with the creator who put that virtue and quality in the hen?.

See, my dear beloved brother and sister, regardless of what life throws at you or whatever you're going through right now, know this for sure, the Father truly loves you.

His love is not measured by how much possessions you have, no, it's far more than that. If nothing at all, thank Him for the gift of life. It takes a lot to keep breathing from day to day. Know this, believe it and you will see it all round you.

To God be all the Glory!.
Re: God Will Never Leave You!. by Primesky(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2023
"And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made; and I will bear; even I will carry, and deliver you"

Isaiah 46:4

(1) (Reply)

I Thank God For Saving My Life / Not By Work, Only Believe Jesus / Praying The Our Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.