Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Can She Do To Make You Feel Like A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can She Do To Make You Feel Like A Man? (223 Views)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can She Do To Make You Feel Like A Man? by nickyj19: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2022
What do girls/women do, how do they treat you that makes you feel awesome, happy and you crave her presence more and you can't stop thinking about her. Or she makes you feel like you could conquer the world. Or you just feel when she is around everything is just fine.
Re: What Can She Do To Make You Feel Like A Man? by elmagnifico411(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2022
Nothing! It's better she does nothing cos I don't need anyone to make me feel like a man. Being a man Is not a feeling. I am a strong man!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hi / 22 Ideas For A Budget Date / Unhealthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.